Operating PayPal with Heavy Sales - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-10-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Operating PayPal with Heavy Sales

I found a new category to sell in where profits are a little smaller but sales volume are much heavier. I want to start focusing on building through an eBay store and generating a large selling history with lots of sales.

I have a registered EIN for my company, however, I foresee a PayPal limitation almost certainly happening if not soon, then in the near future. My volume is quite heavy and from my experience it is only a matter of time before PP limits my account and asks for documents. Here is why I think it might be a problem:

I had a PP a long time ago before I even learned about stealth under my real info, and I did give them my SS# when they asked for tax purposes. My memory is a little hazy on what exactly happened to this account.

I might have manually closed the account while it was in good standing, with no limitation to it. However, there is a possibility I may have had the account limited and simply ditched it.

My memory of what happened to the account with my real info is not very good and I have been unable to retrieve the information necessary to check it out and see what the status is on it. But assuming the worst happened and the account with my real info was limited a while ago, is there any way I can get an account running with my real info? My address has changed since, so that is one good thing.

I was thinking of setting up a business account with all my legit business info. Then when they ask for documents, sending them in and hoping it doesn't trigger a link. Not sure if this is a viable plan though, and was hoping some people who run legit "powerhouse" accounts can chime in. OR if anybody runs a few powerhouse stealth accounts, how do you avoid document requests for things that can link you such as drivers license, SS#, etc? Things that require you to reveal your actual identity? I know the philosophy is to spread your sales, but even a moderate amount in sales can bring forth a documents request from PP. I just want something viable so my account(s) can last through this stage.

This point may be moot since eBay will not be using PayPal soon, but just to be sure I wanted to ask. Could use some help from some vets here, thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-10-2018

Longevity: 39%
Default Re: Operating PayPal with Heavy Sales

I average 225000 sales yearly in electronics. The only way to do this post personal ebay suspension is with 20 stealth accounts. It brings a tear to my eye when one goes down, but i have others and am always making backups ready to go. You will get asked for docs. Out of 20 or so 1 asked a ssn, a dozen asked for I'd, and the others I babied so much and kept sales under 500 a month. You will get asked for docs. Plan accordingly. Maybe look to amazon to sell as well to spread sells. You're just gonna have to spread sales. You're not gonna take in 10k kn an account in 1st month . Just not gonna happen unless you have ssn, even then they still can close you down.

I just made a personal account after I moved to a new address, banned ebay, selling fine for 6 months, then did 25k in sales on it and stopped doing stealth and boom mc011 this week. Back to stealth. They dont like people doing well. So dont do well or spread and shred . Good luck!

Last edited by jporter396; 04-10-2018 at 09:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jporter396 For This Useful Post:
nodeal (04-10-2018), rsot (04-10-2018)
Old 04-10-2018

Longevity: 72%

Get an EIN and use it, and spread sales out across multiple accounts so you don't get wiped out in one blow.
Old 04-10-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I do have several EIN and would be willing to get more. However, even though I have multiple EINs I still have only one identity. Assuming I already wasted my identity on a previously banned account, the only option would be stealth. My problem is, I need to build up strong accounts.

Spreading thin across many accounts worked for me in other categories I have sold in, but not in the category I currently plan on selling in. In order to throw my weight around in the category items I recently sourced, I do need to start selling through an eBay store(s) and generate some powerhouse accounts with lots of feedback to start better competing. I don't want to have a lot of little accounts with tens or even hundreds of feedback competing against sellers with thousands or tens of thousands of feedback, no matter how good my source may be. It is somewhat viable, but far from optimal.

I want to consolidate sales into as few accounts as possible. Invoices, EIN, business info is no problem to provide. However as I have had an account in my name and info several years ago, personal info is an issue (DL and SS# specifically) as it is for many of us.

I want to know how people are doing building their "power" accounts while being unable to provide these things. And to add to that, the age-old noob question lingers in my brain, which is when I see people selling HUNDREDS, sometimes THOUSANDS of items each week, how are they doing it?

And to note, I have gotten "creative" when providing documents before, but it is wildly unsuccessful. Maybe worked a couple times and then the account is extremely fragile and tends to be limited the next week again.
Old 04-11-2018

Longevity: 36%

After having 20 stealth accounts.Do you add to every PP your bank details to withdraw cash or you leave with out and move money around between PP accounts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jporter396 View Post
I average 225000 sales yearly in electronics. The only way to do this post personal ebay suspension is with 20 stealth accounts. It brings a tear to my eye when one goes down, but i have others and am always making backups ready to go. You will get asked for docs. Out of 20 or so 1 asked a ssn, a dozen asked for I'd, and the others I babied so much and kept sales under 500 a month. You will get asked for docs. Plan accordingly. Maybe look to amazon to sell as well to spread sells. You're just gonna have to spread sales. You're not gonna take in 10k kn an account in 1st month . Just not gonna happen unless you have ssn, even then they still can close you down.

I just made a personal account after I moved to a new address, banned ebay, selling fine for 6 months, then did 25k in sales on it and stopped doing stealth and boom mc011 this week. Back to stealth. They dont like people doing well. So dont do well or spread and shred . Good luck!
Old 04-11-2018

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
I average 225000 sales yearly in electronics. The only way to do this post personal ebay suspension is with 20 stealth accounts.
Not true at all.

Quote:

They dont like people doing well. So dont do well
Also not true.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (04-11-2018)
Old 04-11-2018

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecka View Post
After having 20 stealth accounts.Do you add to every PP your bank details to withdraw cash or you leave with out and move money around between PP accounts?
Every PayPal has an attached checking / savings account
Old 04-11-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Bank accounts at multiple places is safe way to go. CAP1 is still #1 in my book, easy to open, if you are opening and closing accounts right and left, you're doing it wrong. Key's to longevity on ebay and amazon are pretty simple.

Don't sell foofoos
Don't ship slow
Don't do too much too quickly
spread spread spread spread.

You will notice however, you'll have a handful of accounts that make you the most money, these are the best match accounts, the rest are just sprinkled it to increase the bottom line. I've always forced returns, because i've found out 2 out of 5 don't return the item. I then have no return months where i just refund people that are less than $12 or those i cannot resell to international buyers cheaply
Old 04-11-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Not true at all.

Also not true.

Thank you for your input, can you please elaborate a little further?