Amazon appeal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 03-27-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Post Amazon appeal

Hi,

I received an email suspension yesterday. I know that I sent an invoice not accepted by Amazon. But this is just an invoice to approve an ASIN on Amazon and I have never sold it on Amazon. Do I have a chance to appeal it? If someone can please help me an appeal for it. I am a new seller on Amazon and I do not have any experience with this issue

"Hello,

You may no longer sell on Amazon because you have sent us documents that may be manipulated or forged. Your listings have been removed from our site, and we are withholding any funds available in your account. If you have FBA inventory of the items that caused “inauthentic” complaints, they are currently ineligible for removal.

If you do not appeal this decision in 90 days, we will permanently withhold any payments to you, and any FBA inventory of the items that caused “inauthentic” complaints will be destroyed at your expense.

To appeal this decision, click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html).

The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited. If you cannot provide valid invoices or receipts for the items that caused “inauthentic” complaints, funds will be withheld equivalent to the amount you earned from the sale of these items in the last 180 days. If the equivalent amount is greater than the total amount available in your account, then the total amount will be held. If you have FBA inventory of these items, they will be destroyed at your expense.

Learn more about this policy in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201165970).

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com"
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-27-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Amazon appeal

Ugh, they obviously didn't like the invoice you sent them.

Do you not have the original invoice?
Is this your original account or Amazon Ghost account?
What's the history of the account itself?

Tell us more
Old 03-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 34%

Hi,

- Yes. I haven't original invoice
- This is Amazon Ghost account
- This is new account and I have not sold anything on them yet. Just new account.

I think they need a plan action for this action. But I do not have any ideas for this. Because it is a new case to me. What can I do to solve it? Please help me!
Old 03-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth

The account looks very much dead to me. It looks like they caught you selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and then you presented them with badly forged invoices. They don't like that and will most likely not reinstate the account. If you didn't sell the item in question just wait 90 days and get your money out of there.
GreenBean (03-28-2018)
Old 03-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Hi,

- This is new account and I have not sold anything on them yet. Just new account.

I think they need a plan action for this action. But I do not have any ideas for this. Because it is a new case to me. What can I do to solve it? Please help me!
In this case consider the account toast and start over.
Old 03-28-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

Helmsman, to get proper help from forum members it would be better to match the flag of your avatar to the country you are operating from...

Thank You.
Old 03-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. All the best as you learn Amazon Ghost.
I am perplexed. If you are trading, why do you not have invoices?

May I ask what the item is?

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-28-2018 at 05:08 AM.
Old 03-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Welcome to the forum. All the best as you learn Amazon Ghost.
I am perplexed. If you are trading, why do you not have invoices?

May I ask what the item is?

OP expects that some coverall approach to this situation without providing details :(

Something fishy going on feels like
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
StealthNJ (03-29-2018)
Old 04-15-2018

Longevity: 36%

PM i can help you
Old 04-15-2018

Longevity: 73%

was it Vero/ branded item?
Old 04-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etycoon View Post
was it Vero/ branded item?
Possibly?

The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Etycoon (04-15-2018)
Old 04-15-2018

[QUOTE=rsot;914700]Possibly?

Lool, honestly if its branded or vero items especially ones which are frequently replicated just leave it alone.
Old 04-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

So if amazon detects manipulated docs... Do they just steal your money? Let's say , i sell 15 grand worth of stuff. I am 2 days away from a deposit, and they request a ID and docs, i send it in and they deny it because of "manipulated" docs, do they just keep your money or is this depositable after 90 days? I have a handful of amazon accounts that haven't been asked for any docs yet except EIN.
Old 04-15-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
So if amazon detects manipulated docs... Do they just steal your money? Let's say , i sell 15 grand worth of stuff. I am 2 days away from a deposit, and they request a ID and docs, i send it in and they deny it because of "manipulated" docs, do they just keep your money or is this depositable after 90 days? I have a handful of amazon accounts that haven't been asked for any docs yet except EIN.
Stealing, Hmm... yeah you could put it like that. Either way they are known to give sellers a tough time especially if you been suspended for certain reasons.
Old 04-16-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etycoon View Post
Stealing, Hmm... yeah you could put it like that. Either way they are known to give sellers a tough time especially if you been suspended for certain reasons.
I hear ya, and to be honest with you. If you're selling foofoos you deserve to lose the money. I have 2 accounts now with like under $300 in sales that have inauthentic suspensions... For selling my own product on a stealth account, it's not even a vero! I have my own pending trademark too. Of course these are stealths selling it, as i previously was kicked off amazon, so i can't sell my own brand myself on there, or i would. I just find it BS they can claim inauthentic, when they have had no reports, since the accounts are less than a week old.
Old 04-16-2018

Quote:
I hear ya, and to be honest with you. If you're selling foofoos you deserve to lose the money. I have 2 accounts now with like under $300 in sales that have inauthentic suspensions... For selling my own product on a stealth account, it's not even a vero! I have my own pending trademark too. Of course these are stealths selling it, as i previously was kicked off amazon, so i can't sell my own brand myself on there, or i would. I just find it BS they can claim inauthentic, when they have had no reports, since the accounts are less than a week old.
IMO this is one of the biggest pitfalls when selling on amazon, buyers constantly trying to scam sellers.

I try to mitigate this risk by only selling in certain categories and to target audiences I believe are less inclined to scam people.
Old 04-17-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

I made a thread when I got my first inauthentic suspension a few weeks ago and how I got it resolved.

The funny thing is that I sold something along the line of a pencil.... how can a pencil be inauthentic, right? So the Amazon bots is what makes this stupid.

Sending in my invoice from the factory helped a ton... in fact I sent in a Chinese one since my factory is there.

I read other people like Elmo said USA or Canada based invoices are better and have lower chance of getting declined.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
elmo (04-18-2018)
Old 04-18-2018

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
suspended for forged invoices don't usually end up with them keeping your money

suspended for counterfeit will often times end up with them ignoring emails and not allowing disbursement

blocked/closed accounts for linking to other accounts often they won't disburse after 90 days.

///

Chinese invoices can definitely work it just comes down to the rep reviewing the docs, if you get unlucky and get some guy that doesn't know what he's doing, they will often times deny them and accept the majority of US/EU/UK ones based on appearance alone. If you have your own factory setup in China though and your docs line up perfectly with what you're selling, I see no issue why they would deny them with enough effort of going back and forth if necessary.

Amazon just needs better trained reps to be consistent... =/

Last edited by elmo; 04-18-2018 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-22-2018

Longevity: 35%
Send a message via Skype™ to quietstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
suspended for forged invoices don't usually end up with them keeping your money

suspended for counterfeit will often times end up with them ignoring emails and not allowing disbursement

blocked/closed accounts for linking to other accounts often they won't disburse after 90 days.

///

Chinese invoices can definitely work it just comes down to the rep reviewing the docs, if you get unlucky and get some guy that doesn't know what he's doing, they will often times deny them and accept the majority of US/EU/UK ones based on appearance alone. If you have your own factory setup in China though and your docs line up perfectly with what you're selling, I see no issue why they would deny them with enough effort of going back and forth if necessary.

Amazon just needs better trained reps to be consistent... =/
suspended for forged invoices don't usually end up with them keeping your money -- no disbursement happening

suspended for counterfeit will often times end up with them ignoring emails and not allowing disbursement -- no disbursement happening

blocked/closed accounts for linking to other accounts often they won't disburse after 90 days.-- If linked to another account that has been blocked from the platform for either one of the previous two reasons -- no disbursement. Aside from that, you are capable of obtaining your funds 100% of the time.

Nobody on this platform should be getting hit by Seller Performance for forging documents when you have all of the resources in the world at your fingertips literally.