Etsy Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 04-02-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default Etsy Suspended

Hello,

I ran a very successful shop on Etsy until this year when my son opened a shop and sold t-shirts that were copyright and Etsy shut my shop down without any warning to me. I would like to know how to get a new shop back up and running. I know that I have to get a new IP, but not sure about Social Security #, banking etc. Can you please let me know what I need to do because I did create a new account and immediately got suspended on that. I can get a business IP up and running in a couple days. Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-19-2018

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: Etsy Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterose View Post
Hello,

I ran a very successful shop on Etsy until this year when my son opened a shop and sold t-shirts that were copyright and Etsy shut my shop down without any warning to me. I would like to know how to get a new shop back up and running. I know that I have to get a new IP, but not sure about Social Security #, banking etc. Can you please let me know what I need to do because I did create a new account and immediately got suspended on that. I can get a business IP up and running in a couple days. Thank you.
i have same problem
Old 04-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterose View Post
Hello,

You cant use SS twice and should not use a third persons SS. Be smart, think. The solution is outside the US. First of all check the forums and learn about stealth and how it works. There isn't a lot about Etsy in this forum but what works for AMZ and Ebay will work for etsy too. New IP is not enough, at least you need a new PC User. Also you can't reuse your bank account.
Old 05-25-2018

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
You cant use SS twice and should not use a third persons SS. Be smart, think. The solution is outside the US. First of all check the forums and learn about stealth and how it works. There isn't a lot about Etsy in this forum but what works for AMZ and Ebay will work for etsy too. New IP is not enough, at least you need a new PC User. Also you can't reuse your bank account.
Hello. Could you explain a little more? If I can not use my SS again and I can not make up a SS then the only solution is just getting a new EIN from a LLC? Could you tell me how to get around with the SSN stuff?

Thank you