New amazon account 2017 - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Amazon Tracking

Amazon Tracking General discussions on Amazon tracking, browser cookies, flash objects, browser fingerprinting and more.

Old 12-29-2017

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: New amazon account 2017

Amazon will decline prepaid cards. You'll need to find a VCC or use a CC or Debit card with your stealth address on file to pass the AVS check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfindsboutique View Post
I wan to create a new amazon account (previous got suspended).
Currently, I have a new VMWare Machine and a Fresh Dedicated VPN Service.

I got my "new" name, email, billing address, bank account, pre-paid card & phone number

I did read up that if I use a virtual machine, its like having a brand new computer, and a VPN, is like having a new IP and MAC address will be from the VPN.

Can anyone confirm this before I jump into this? Happy to share any other info, if I missed any.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-31-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%

You can also find VCCs in the aspkin marketplace: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/
The Following User Says Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
CocoHead (01-07-2018)
Old 01-07-2018

Longevity: 50%

i had the same issue in november 2017 and december 2017 they asked me for utility bills and wholesale invoices. will create another one now and cross my fingers.
Old 01-07-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
You can also find VCCs in the aspkin marketplace: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/
got card from @bjammin in the aspkin marketplace, but amazon still asking me for utility bill.
Old 01-07-2018

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoHead View Post
got card from @bjammin in the aspkin marketplace, but amazon still asking me for utility bill.
Seems his cards are not working now with new stealth accounts..
Old 01-23-2018

they asked for utility bill again
Old 01-30-2018

Longevity: 49%

It's not meant to get easier.
Old 02-01-2018

Hm, I just tried creating pro seller account, used the usual method I've used many times, had one of bjammin vcc to use for it - account immediately asked for Seller Identity Verification, and within 15 min the account showed suspension under review asking for more docs to pass suspension. Crazy... Don't even know where to start. Not sure if worth all the hassle to provide all they are asking for or if I should try again with different VCC. From the sounds of it, Amazon is now asking for Identity Verification on every single account no?
Old 04-17-2018

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekov View Post
Hm, I just tried creating pro seller account, used the usual method I've used many times, had one of bjammin vcc to use for it - account immediately asked for Seller Identity Verification, and within 15 min the account showed suspension under review asking for more docs to pass suspension. Crazy... Don't even know where to start. Not sure if worth all the hassle to provide all they are asking for or if I should try again with different VCC. From the sounds of it, Amazon is now asking for Identity Verification on every single account no?
I Second that! It looks like they require I.D., Utility and Bank Statement and even business Information for All new seller accounts starting late 2017. Though I think I seen "Elmo" (The Amazon Stealth Supplier) state he gets a ratio of about most of his new accounts being asked for this information while some are going through without issue.

I will say that since this amazon apocalypse, business must be going good for that guy. So much so, that before the Apocalypse he sold Seller Ready Accounts on the forums starting at $125 which is fair, but afterwards he turned his business is into a luxury shop only serving the rich. Where his seller ready accounts are starting at $650, and AVS virtual credit cards are starting at $250???

How the H3LL is this the only Amazon Stealth Supplier on the forums, during times of need like this???

Last edited by technokidd1; 04-17-2018 at 05:20 AM.
Old 04-18-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by technokidd1 View Post
I Second that! It looks like they require I.D., Utility and Bank Statement and even business Information for All new seller accounts starting late 2017. Though I think I seen "Elmo" (The Amazon Stealth Supplier) state he gets a ratio of about most of his new accounts being asked for this information while some are going through without issue.

I will say that since this amazon apocalypse, business must be going good for that guy. So much so, that before the Apocalypse he sold Seller Ready Accounts on the forums starting at $125 which is fair, but afterwards he turned his business is into a luxury shop only serving the rich. Where his seller ready accounts are starting at $650, and AVS virtual credit cards are starting at $250???

How the H3LL is this the only Amazon Stealth Supplier on the forums, during times of need like this???
There were a few other Amazon sellers here on aspkin forums but they removed their thread for their own reasons, most likely due to difficulties with verification. Outside of aspkin forums, there is only 1 other provider of amazon stores that I know of online and they get lots of issues and customer complaints after complaints (just google them and search their reviews) I'm not knocking them, I'm just stating a fact... I don't cut corners to get accounts mass produced, and I have several people that work with me to help verify the stores. These people get compensated well to keep their spirits up as I'm sure you and others can agree Amazon is a bit of a tedious nightmare these days with verification. Additionally... the demand isn't as big as you probably imagine. UK Amazon on the other hand I'm sure has a much higher demand these days since those stores are extremely hard to get verified.

I was offering US individual stores and unverified stores much more often a few months back but what ended up happening was people started complaining about verification and about their stores getting flagged right away and not being able to sell a single item because they're stuck in some endless verification loop. I had to refund these people and take a loss on time and money.

I as a seller here on aspkin have a responsibility to keep people happy and to avoid issues/complaints at all costs as they could harm the reputation of the forums. That means focusing on the stores that keep people happy the most, and right now those are the fully verified ones.

Once issues go away for individual / unverified stores, then I'll bring them back in, there is no reason I wouldn't. But for the time being, the most stable stores are the ones that have had ID, Bank, Business license and Utility bill all accepted.

Last edited by elmo; 04-18-2018 at 05:30 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (04-20-2018), Canadianleaf (04-24-2018)
Old 04-24-2018

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 40%

Amazon is a very difficult and tedious marketplace to sell on - especially today. It requires meticulous planning, preparation and time required to get accounts open and requires many upfront costs/resources (VBA's, VCC, VPN's, verification and docs, phone numbers, subscription costs, etc). The game is always changing. Amazon's behavior and verification process is precarious and they have an itchy finger for blanket suspensions which burns accounts and the resources / time devoted to them. Creating seller accounts takes a very long time of trial and error to learn and develop - its not a walk in the park by any means.

Elmo provides a sought after and skilled service which is in demand. He provides a quality product that works and this demands a reasonable price to compensate the costs he incurs both in resources and time.

You are welcome to make your own stealth accounts but as everyone knows this is very difficult and requires lots of time and money devoted to learn every intistric process which often outweighs the cost of simply buying an account from Elmo.

Many people don't have the time or patience to spend months doing their own R&D creating their own stealth accounts so $650 for a pro seller account is a reasonable price to many to get their business back up again ASAP so they can start selling.

Time is finite and no one can do everything themselves especially from a business perspective. Don't reinvent the wheel if you don't have to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianleaf For This Useful Post:
elmo (04-24-2018)
Old 05-04-2018

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
What would you advice to do in order to pay bills that are higher than card balance on those cards ?
Old 05-04-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by allworksfine View Post
What would you advice to do in order to pay bills that are higher than card balance on those cards ?
Add your own debit/credit that has sufficient balance, if you need to pay really high fees or something
Old 05-04-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 39%

wow looks like amazon stealth is too difficult now