Etsy UK - bank account for stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 05-05-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Etsy UK - bank account for stealth

Hi all,

Newbie here! My Etsy account was unfortunately suspended and I am working to get back to selling asap.

I've been through the stealthbook guides but I need some advice with regards to the bank account part of etsy stealth.

My original Etsy account had my home address linked to it but the address for the bank account that was linked to it was my mum's home address (I never updated my records with the bank when I moved out).

What I would like to know is, if I set up a completely new bank account with the address as my mum's home address again, will this be flagged up or would that be ok?

Also, would my mum's home address be ok for me to provide as an address to Etsy in general or is that a no-no?

Thanks in advance for your help!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-05-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzibuddy View Post
Hi all,

Newbie here! My Etsy account was unfortunately suspended and I am working to get back to selling asap.

I've been through the stealthbook guides but I need some advice with regards to the bank account part of etsy stealth.

My original Etsy account had my home address linked to it but the address for the bank account that was linked to it was my mum's home address (I never updated my records with the bank when I moved out).

What I would like to know is, if I set up a completely new bank account with the address as my mum's home address again, will this be flagged up or would that be ok?

Also, would my mum's home address be ok for me to provide as an address to Etsy in general or is that a no-no?

Thanks in advance for your help!!
Welcome to the forum

The short answer to your questions is NEVER use the same info again. Everything must be new. Good luck to you and all the best!