What is the best method to withdrawal funds from Non-legit account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-17-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default What is the best method to withdrawal funds from Non-legit account

Hi,

I want to know what is the best method to withdraw funds from non-legit paypal accounts.

Since then, I'm using this method but I know this is not the better solution.

I sell the items from a non-legit account(a) then the money move by mass payment to another non-legit account(b) and then (b) send a mass payment to my legit account (c).

I think this is not the better solution because all the non-legit account are linked to my legit account.

I can't purchase gift cards or ATM cards for withdraw funds, I only can purchase virtual goods for sell again. I'm searching for the best withdrawal method. Xoom only ables to withdraw funds with the same name in paypal and bank accounts.

Whatever reply will be apreciated.

Note: Don't use exchange currency from e-moneymove.com they're scammers.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

you cant add a bank to your 'non legit' account? why, they cant see the name and address either way round.

if you want to move it to another paypal, use masspay, buy from yourself on ebay or just transfer, be prepared to be limited often though or withdraw with ccnow
Old 06-17-2009

Longevity: 89%

If you ever receive a dispute on one of the payments that you have received, you can expect ALL of your accounts that become linked through $ sent/received to yourself, to be subject to a limitation. If all of the money you are trying to withdraw is from legit sales, with no disputes, claims, etc, then sending that $ to other accounts shouldn't cause any issues.

I lost 3 accounts last month, because they were all linked (due to being set up improperly before I knew anything), and one of them being involved in a dispute. I will NEVER use the "send $ to yourself" method of withdrawal again unless I'm totally fine with permanently losing all of the involved accounts.
Old 06-17-2009

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznuts View Post
I lost 3 accounts last month, because they were all linked (due to being set up improperly before I knew anything), and one of them being involved in a dispute. I will NEVER use the "send $ to yourself" method of withdrawal again unless I'm totally fine with permanently losing all of the involved accounts.
****. I've used this method once to send over $1000 to myself...
Old 06-17-2009
Threadstarter  

I'm not sure if I'm able to add bank account to my non legit accounts. I verify them with VCC. But I think if I try to send money from Paypal to my Bank account with another name I'll have several issues. (issues with paypal and issues with my bank account).

Usually I don't have any dispute against my accounts but I don't want to lose my legit account. CCnow or buy my own items (e-shop or ebay) will be a great solution but I want to know, how do you transfer $1K to your legit account without linking the non-legit.
Old 06-17-2009
Threadstarter  

I'll add an example, if you have 5 non-legit accounts with $700 each. What is the best method to withdraw the funds without linking the legit account.

If you don't want to spend the money or buy 3.5K on amazon gift card or itunes, and if you don't like to waste 5% in fees (CCNow, ebay etc.) what are the better withdrawal method.
Old 06-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

What's this about non-legit? Hope that you just mean the accounts are not verified. Make the accounts verified. If you use paypal any transactions between accounts will cause linkage. Live with it.
Old 06-17-2009
Banned

Longevity: 88%

I think non-legit is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information account.
Old 06-17-2009

Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Yea I believe OP is referring to non-legit as stealth info.

ugarte20, Most banks will allow you to use different names, if anything the bank would make a problem, not paypal. I suggest opening another account with your bank and using that to withdraw your funds.
Old 06-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

^^^I knew that. The way I see things the OP is going to have problems whatever way the accounts are used. Not too keen on suggesting methods for non-legit accounts,like
Old 06-17-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Also, if you've already been moving money within accounts, changing now will make no difference. If you stop doing it, they still remain linked within the system. If you have a problem later, it will still affect all of them.

In the future, when you create new accounts, keep that in mind.

Add a separate bank account to each PP. There's tons of material around here explaining how PP does and does not check verifying bank accounts. Read it. Then do it.
Old 06-18-2009
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your responses guys,

Exactly, non-legit is non real information, but verified.
I’ll try to verify the non legit with my real info bank account, only for testing purposes, and then make a withdrawal only for testing purposes. I suppose that will run too with American Bank Accounts (like tomato or accent).
Thanks for the advices, I didn’t know anything about PP does and does not check verifying bank account. I’ll read this.

Instead of BOA, do you know another bank that allow to create and delete multiple bank accounts?
Old 06-18-2009

Longevity: 89%

This thread is the second I've come across this wk listing ccnow as a withdrawal option. I've never actually used ccnow before, but I'll have to look into it I guess. If anyone would like to explain to me how their service can be used in withdrawal, I'd certainly appreciate it =)
Old 06-18-2009
Banned

using USA bank account for withdraw fund is good, but if you not in USA this way is very hard because 1 bank for 1 paypal account, so CCNow is realy good way you can try that :-)
Chase and Wamu can creat unlimited checking and saving account. I try creat 10 account and this work for me.