What do I do here? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-17-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Exclamation What do I do here?

May ebay is suspend (1st) with alias name and address. My pay pal pal has my right information. Can i change the email linked to ebay and still use it, if not how can i get money out it is not linked to a bank account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-17-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Punctuation problems made that hard to translate. So, to cover a few possibilities and quickly catch you before you maybe make a mistake.

READ

Don't close your bank account.

PP handles the money, not ebay.

If your is ebay 'spended, PP probably isn't far behind, so transfer money out, if you still can.

When you're a bit more sorted out, try asking all that again.
Old 06-18-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 86%

My PP balance is pending, awaiting international shipping conformation. My bank account linked to pay pal was closed before I started selling on eBay 3 weeks ago. Can I transfer my wife's bank account or another pay pal account it is not a large sum.

My eBay registration is all ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Now they want proof of my id I told the woman on the phone that I did not want my personal information on the site and she said that was reasonable. Tell them that when you fax the information.

The dilemma is on Ebay reinstatement form they want you to check that your account information is true.

Any guidance you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and effort.
Old 06-18-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

If your Paypal account is not limited right now (only has funds on hold), you can add a bank account. Then, when funds are released, you can transfer them out. Or if it gets limited AFTER you've added the bank account, at least you can transfer the money later.

Being that they want ID, you will probably be limited very soon. So add that bank account quickly. I wouldn't use your wife's account. If possible, make a new bank account somewhere.

If you are fortunate and have not shipped yet, refund the buyer and let the account go. It's too hot already. Do not continue to do any new business with that ebay/pp set.