Glitches in amazon seller registration - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 05-16-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Glitches in amazon seller registration

Has anyone noticed newly registered amazon accounts have been glitchy recently?
Let me explain myself ,I make accounts all the time for amazon so Im aware about all the document requirements amazon will ask for including the government id and bank statement.Those are not a issue for me at all.However the last 3 weeks of signing up for new accounts have been hit and miss.I would say out of every 5 accounts ive made 2 accounts completely skipped over the documents parts,and instantly given me fully verified accounts.I know this sounds like a good thing at first ,but its not.These accounts are completely glitchly and had unusual issues in comparison to a account that put me through the identity verification.For example 2 of the accounts amazon couldnt find a email related to it even though i was logging perfectly and still am,the accounts are not blocked so how they cant seem to verify the emails associated with the account is weird.Another issue with these glitched accounts is i keep getting spammed amazon responses by email which come in html coding.One of the glitched accounts suspended me a hour after signing up then randomly reinstated me 3 days later.Now for the accounts which I uploaded docs too ,those pass verification just fine and I get none of these glitches.

This is usually a sign amazon is working on something new with their registration process,and havent fully ironed all of the kinks out.Does anyone else who is creating accounts often notice this happening?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-16-2018

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Glitches in amazon seller registration

It’s been very glitchy for several months now

Seller performance been very slow lately too

I agree they are most likely implementing/testing new methods
Old 05-18-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 91%

AZ has been glitchy for a while and not just in that dept, even in some asins and other areas as well.

For me I started seeing this since February this year.

But as long as you follow the steps in the Amazon Ghost, you should be fine.
I even added an extra security by using a dedicated VPN from IPBurger.

Other than that, this forum will give you more specialized solutions
Old 05-28-2018
MU

Has any one been having issues with the Utility Bill /business license request.
I same as the OP know my way around stealth.I been making accounts since aspkin released ghost years ago and Ive always kept up with the latest methods and changes.But like the op said recently there have been a lot of weird activity from amazons system at account creations.I can get past the goverment id request and bank statement easily being creative,I can also do the tax interview.The Utility Bill /business license has never been a issue for me until a couple of weeks ago amazon has been declining no matter what i send them.Sometimes they decline it and then reinstate days later as well,they are basically being random with that one part and I never know what Im going to get from them.Has any seasoned account creators noticed that?
Old 05-29-2018

Longevity: 39%

well, Amazon is always being weird when the holidays are coming.
Old 05-29-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooshabby655 View Post
Has any one been having issues with the Utility Bill /business license request.
I same as the OP know my way around stealth.I been making accounts since aspkin released ghost years ago and Ive always kept up with the latest methods and changes.But like the op said recently there have been a lot of weird activity from amazons system at account creations.I can get past the goverment id request and bank statement easily being creative,I can also do the tax interview.The Utility Bill /business license has never been a issue for me until a couple of weeks ago amazon has been declining no matter what i send them.Sometimes they decline it and then reinstate days later as well,they are basically being random with that one part and I never know what Im going to get from them.Has any seasoned account creators noticed that?
everyone is having the same issues

the problem is amazon keeps adapting/training their reps better to spot issues

you have to create more stores and accept a higher rate of failing verification

even our rates of verification are terrible these days and its only going to continue to get worse I imagine
Old 05-31-2018
MU

At the end of the day it will all come down to the variety and Uniqueness of each doc you send in.Im asumning amazon isnt just failing verification's for giggles.Odds are what the reps are noticen are the same set of docs being reused over and over with slight changes,this also asumning that all your other layers of stealth technique are perfected.

Last edited by Tooshabby655; 05-31-2018 at 11:07 PM.
Old 06-01-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooshabby655 View Post
At the end of the day it will all come down to the variety and Uniqueness of each doc you send in.Im asumning amazon isnt just failing verification's for giggles.Odds are what the reps are noticen are the same set of docs being reused over and over with slight changes,this also asumning that all your other layers of stealth technique are perfected.
Precisely

They most likely have images to pull up that tell them to deny those types of documents.

The more unique they are the better chances you have. Using a service for verification that most people have access to is probably not going to give you the best chances of acceptance
Old 06-01-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 91%

That's a good point actually. I never thought of that since all my stuff are real and comes direct from the manufacturer.

But now I'm looking at 3 invoices from 3 companies and they all look pretty similar too.
I wish they'd just call the number on the invoice to verify and bam, that's it.
Old 06-23-2018

Longevity: 33%

Does anyone have a update on how this worked out