Need to process CC for "high risk" Website - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 03-27-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Exclamation Need to process CC for "high risk" Website

I have a website that sells kratom, which is considered "high risk". I need to be able to accept credit cards without paying an arm and a leg even if it is temporary solution. So far "high risk" Payment Processors are like 7% per trans, $125 a month, $50 every time I want to get money out, & 10% Rolling Reserve. This is just a little too much for me. Maybe without wire transfer fee & Rolling Reserve I could live with. Does anyone have any suggestions for a payment processor? I already got suspended from PayPal, SquareUp, & Stripe with my real info. I already got scammed out of a 2checkout account, so could really use help this time and educate myself. Here are some things I am considering.

1. I would consider doing offline payments where I collect the CC# at the order screen then enter it manually into a Virtual terminal or something if anyone knows of one easy to get approved for.

2. A legitimate "high risk" PP that is OK with kratom and can beat my quote above.

3. Some sort of Stealth account. Would a Stealth PayPal business account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ website work for this? We do $25-300 per transaction about 1 – 5 day. Would it need to be Aged, Verified, etc..?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-28-2018

Longevity: 37%
Default Re: Need to process CC for "high risk" Website

I don't know anything about supplement sales. Why in the world are you having so much trouble with this product?
Old 03-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
I don't know anything about supplement sales. Why in the world are you having so much trouble with this product?
Kratom contains some kind of borderline opioid alkaloids and it's frequently used by addicts trying to either get clean or maintain their habit. It's illegal in Alabama and 5 other states. It will probably be illegal on the federal level within the next decade because of the so-called "opioid crisis." It's kinda like Salvia in that it hasn't been banned yet only because it's not desirable or popular.

@OP - What do all the other online Kratom retailers use? You could add an option to pay with cryptocurrency if you're into that.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 03-28-2018 at 03:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (03-28-2018)
Old 03-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
@OP - What do all the other online Kratom retailers use? You could add an option to pay with cryptocurrency if you're into that. I always recommend TSYS for merchant account provider and Authorize.net for payment gateway but I'm not sure if you could get approved if you're only selling Kratom.
Good question. The big ones who do high volume are using offshore high risk Payment Providers as far as I know, but these get expensive for smaller businesses like mine that don't do high volume. The smaller ones use PayPal and hide what they are selling with things like payment requests. I was doing this myself, but PayPal caught me one too many times and perm suspended my account. Not sure what type of verified PayPal account I would need to do this again without raising suspicion? Some of them use "cloaking" with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ websites where customer buys real product on your website then behind the scenes the software makes the purchase for same price from ⊗⊗⊗⊗ website tricking the payment provider. This is the solution I am looking into, but can't find much on.
Old 03-28-2018

Longevity: 72%

I think the manual entry method is clearly designed to avoid the processor knowing what you are selling, and at the first charge-back the details will ensure you'll be put on the processor hotlist - if you aren't already.

I don't have any feelings about the product, I don't know anything really about its' merits or shortfalls, but given the details above, I'm surprised you can find anyone to process payments for it at any price, even the rates you're being quoted.

If they know what you're selling, and are willing to process the transaction, even at that rate you should jump on it before they get smart and withdraw the offer.
Old 03-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

After looking deeper into it I found out Kratom merchants are considered "high risk-restricted" by US banks, which means none of them will work with you unfortunately. Your only options are the foreign processors with super high rates/fees.

I'm sure you know about all of this but the 4th post down on this page explains:
http://www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-fo...g-together-now
Old 03-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Kratom contains some kind of borderline opioid alkaloids and it's frequently used by addicts trying to either get clean or maintain their habit. It's illegal in Alabama and 5 other states. It will probably be illegal on the federal level within the next decade because of the so-called "opioid crisis." It's kinda like Salvia in that it hasn't been banned yet only because it's not desirable or popular.
Yes, this is true it is illegal in a few states, but I wouldn't compare it to Salvia. The kratom plant is in the same family as the coffee bean. I would more compare it that. You aren't going to hallucinate, get addicted, overdose, etc despite what the FDA may say...Yes it has helped many get off opioids. This is why FDA wants to ban it, so they can sell it in prescription form. Just do a google search for "buy kratom" and you will find plenty of US companies selling it. Some are using Authorize.net some how? Even though they told me they wouldn't support kratom.

Quote:
I'm surprised you can find anyone to process payments for it at any price, even the rates you're being quoted.
Not sure why you say this it is 100% legal in all but a few states? There are even Payment Providers for Medical Marijuana industry, which illegal in most states.

Anyway I don't want to debate kratom on this forum. I kind of thought the purpose of this forum was because you were doing something against the PP rules and therefore needed a stealth account? Regardless of what I need to sell. I could really use an answer to question #3, which you guys may have more experience with. Would a business verified PayPal account work for transactions like that? Pretend I am selling tshirts instead if that helps as they would be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products anyway.
Old 03-28-2018

Longevity: 50%

Stealth paypal accounts and send invoice to your customers, no direct checkout on your website + make a website for when paypal will ask where the money comes from
Old 03-29-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
Stealth paypal accounts and send invoice to your customers, no direct checkout on your website + make a website for when paypal will ask where the money comes from
Thanks TOOKNAPA, but don't they get suspicious if you have too many transactions on a newer PayPal account? I mean do I need like a certain amount of days aged PayPal account and verified at some level? Or you saying that's when you show them the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ website?
Old 03-30-2018

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikerolls View Post
Thanks TOOKNAPA, but don't they get suspicious if you have too many transactions on a newer PayPal account? I mean do I need like a certain amount of days aged PayPal account and verified at some level? Or you saying that's when you show them the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ website?
THe good thing with this method is that you can use as many stealth accounts as you want and spread the incoms between them. Of course too many transaction on new account will brings suspicions but usually after 3 months I don't care about that anymore. I have been asked for where the money comes from for all my stealth but just like randomly , not after a certain time or amount of money, The ⊗⊗⊗⊗ website makes your account back very fast
Old 05-04-2018

I am not sure what your volume is and what the settlement schedule is but the current rates are good. How long have you been working with this payment provider?
Old 05-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividtalk View Post
I am not sure what your volume is and what the settlement schedule is but the current rates are good. How long have you been working with this payment provider?
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 05-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Good info there.
Old 05-20-2018
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Just to follow up, it's possible with PayPal.

Look at torrent websites and how they get it done.. that's what you need BUT it's a cat a mouse game a lot of times.

Crypto is best of course. Authorize.Net is good as well. It's all in how things are setup.
Old 07-09-2018

Longevity: 33%
Angry Re: Need to process CC for "high risk" Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post

@OP - What do all the other online Kratom retailers use? You could add an option to pay with cryptocurrency if you're into that.

I have the same problem, all i can find is check services.
i run cc over the phone now.
Old 07-09-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
I am doing this now, my buddy got nailed, his volume was just to HIGH.
Old 07-09-2018

Let me know what you came up with ?

Quote:
I have a website that sells kratom, which is considered "high risk". I need to be able to accept credit cards without paying an arm and a leg even if it is temporary solution. So far "high risk" Payment Processors are like 7% per trans, $125 a month, $50 every time I want to get money out, & 10% Rolling Reserve. This is just a little too much for me. Maybe without wire transfer fee & Rolling Reserve I could live with. Does anyone have any suggestions for a payment processor? I already got suspended from PayPal, SquareUp, & Stripe with my real info. I already got scammed out of a 2checkout account, so could really use help this time and educate myself. Here are some things I am considering.

1. I would consider doing offline payments where I collect the CC# at the order screen then enter it manually into a Virtual terminal or something if anyone knows of one easy to get approved for.

2. A legitimate "high risk" PP that is OK with kratom and can beat my quote above.

3. Some sort of Stealth account. Would a Stealth PayPal business account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ website work for this? We do $25-300 per transaction about 1 – 5 day. Would it need to be Aged, Verified, etc..?
Old 07-12-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulabula View Post
Let me know what you came up with ?
OP has not been on in quite some time - what has your searching found?
Old 10-26-2018
Banned

Longevity: 31%
Smile Re: Need to process CC for "high risk" Website

Quote:

Hi there, I prefer PaySpacelv for high-risk processing
Old 10-29-2018

Smile Re: Need to process CC for "high risk" Website

Quote:

You can try PayS. They accept credit and debit card payments

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 10-29-2018 at 07:15 AM.
Old 11-04-2018

Longevity: 36%

Crypto might be your best bet.

Is there A crypto service that allows the customer to pay with a CC, and the service will buy the crypto for them and automatically send it to your wallet?
Old 11-07-2018

Send a message via Skype™ to RussellTaylor

Quote:

Hi, I have just been reading your thread. Have you managed to find anyone yet as I have been having similar problems too? Have you considered iceepay dot net? They are direct providers for High Risk businesses. Maybe worth checking them out and sending an email. Paypal, Strip etc will always challenge you regarding the nature of your business.