Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try again - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-15-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Send a message via ICQ to forex2014
Default Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try again

hello

my US paypal is limited over 180 day and PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal.

Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try again

I got this error when I Transfer money to my US bank.
any one can help here???

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-15-2018

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try ag

Paypal started to be tricky also after 180 days period past. usually they ask for docs now. I think you have to phone to customer care.
Old 05-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try ag

It is my pic
Old 05-17-2018
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

How much are you trying to withdraw? Around dollar amount..

Are you accessing from the same device you usually login to the account? Are you using local ISP / VPN?
Old 05-17-2018
Threadstarter  

I can not withdraw any dollar to my US bank now.
this is so annoying
because It is 180 days pp so I do not login it long time
I use amazon EC2 vps to login this PP now
I want to know if any other people have same problem here?

Last edited by forex2014; 05-17-2018 at 09:42 PM.
Old 05-18-2018

Longevity: 46%

I have the same problem :(
Old 05-20-2018
MU

Longevity: 36%

I have the similar problem since mid May. Usually I can withdraw after 180 days.
Old 05-20-2018
Threadstarter  

yes The problem occurred after 14 May
Old 05-20-2018
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex2014 View Post
yes The problem occurred after 14 May
Hi did you try withdraw and no problem before? I have a few accounts limited and able to withdraw, never met this situation.
Old 05-21-2018

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENNY9091 View Post
Hi did you try withdraw and no problem before? I have a few accounts limited and able to withdraw, never met this situation.
I also have this same issue, has anyone got to the bottom? Or has anyone called in and successfully had a rep manually transfer the money?
Old 05-21-2018

Longevity: 56%

that's weird. I was able to withdraw after the 180 days with no problems. The best thing to do is to call in and try your luck. Maby they wunt ask for personal info...just to confirm name, bank, address...
Old 05-21-2018
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman420 View Post
I also have this same issue, has anyone got to the bottom? Or has anyone called in and successfully had a rep manually transfer the money?
I called and they said will help me issue the check last Friday. But today the money still in the account.
Old 05-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENNY9091 View Post
Yes, called in and had a rep supposedly do a manual transfer. Had to talk to supervisor, they said it would take 2 days for their accounting dept to review the withdrawal before it is released into my bank, so we will see.
Old 05-22-2018
Threadstarter  

Okay Using a special method I can withdraw 180pp money by check now.please send a message by ICQ If anyone needs helps.

anyway I'm still looking for a method to withdraw money from US BANK.It is best
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex2014 For This Useful Post:
forlifehemp (05-22-2018), glacier922 (06-06-2018)
Old 05-22-2018

Quote:
Okay Using a special method I can withdraw 180pp money by check now.please send a message by ICQ If anyone needs helps.

My account can withdraw via check however i can't change my biz name.
Old 05-22-2018
MU

Quote:

Hi there, I sent you private message and would you please check? Thank you so much.
Old 05-23-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
Yes, called in and had a rep supposedly do a manual transfer. Had to talk to supervisor, they said it would take 2 days for their accounting dept to review the withdrawal before it is released into my bank, so we will see.
Everything all right, bro? Pls give me an update.
Old 05-25-2018

Longevity: 48%

anything update
Old 05-25-2018

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
hello

my US paypal is limited over 180 day and PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal.

Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try again

I got this error when I Transfer money to my US bank.
any one can help here???

thanks
I cant find you ICQ,and i got same error also,Please message me how to fix this thanks alot!
Old 05-26-2018

Longevity: 50%

Ugh. I'm dealing with this exact same issue. First time I've had this specific issue but have had other issues in the past when trying to withdraw money. I'm sick of playing these games with paypal trying to withdraw money after 180 days. Has anyone gotten this issue resolved by actually being able to withdraw to their bank account (not a check)? Because the name on this account isn't my real name so can't request a check.

A lot of times in the past when paypal has given me issues trying to withdraw the money asking for docs or whatever the only way I've been able to withdraw it is by filing a BBB complaint against paypal threatening legal action if they don't give me the money and waiting almost a month to get a response. This is ridiculous and I need this money ASAP so I need a faster resolution than that. But yeah, if anyone else if having this issue and can't get it resolved any other way, BBB complaint is probably a good last resort since they ALWAYS help me. But as previously stated, it is not a fast resolution.
Old 05-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by grant75 View Post
Ugh. I'm dealing with this exact same issue. First time I've had this specific issue but have had other issues in the past when trying to withdraw money. I'm sick of playing these games with paypal trying to withdraw money after 180 days. Has anyone gotten this issue resolved by actually being able to withdraw to their bank account (not a check)? Because the name on this account isn't my real name so can't request a check.

A lot of times in the past when paypal has given me issues trying to withdraw the money asking for docs or whatever the only way I've been able to withdraw it is by filing a BBB complaint against paypal threatening legal action if they don't give me the money and waiting almost a month to get a response. This is ridiculous and I need this money ASAP so I need a faster resolution than that. But yeah, if anyone else if having this issue and can't get it resolved any other way, BBB complaint is probably a good last resort since they ALWAYS help me. But as previously stated, it is not a fast resolution.
I can help you to withdraw money with US bank if your paypal is personal account with add bank Features
Old 05-29-2018

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
I can help you to withdraw money with US bank if your paypal is personal account with add bank Features
Thanks but I think I got it resolved. After spending about 45 minutes on hold, I got a paypal representative who said he put in a manual request to transfer the funds to my bank account. And I see the transfer was actually initiated a few hours later. Previous 3 representatives when I tried previous days kept saying to wait until the issue fixed itself.
The Following User Says Thank You to grant75 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (05-29-2018)