My account got suspended, and I believe I have tried almost all except one thing... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 05-02-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Exclamation My account got suspended, and I believe I have tried almost all except one thing...

Hello,

My amazon seller account got suspended almost a month ago due to items as inauthentic. I have sent an "invoice" but they didn't like it so rejected, and I have briefly written a plan of action but still had nothing, and I even tried to send an appeal to Jeff's team got nothing...

Hello,

My name is Charlotte, and I’m a member of the Amazon Seller Performance team. Jeff Bezos received your email and requested that I research this issue and respond on his behalf.

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.com.

For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods. We may not reply to further emails about this issue.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

I currently have 1k items in my inventory and I will be deleting all and try to reapply with a new appeal, do you think that will work fine? That was my original account not a ghost one, I only want to save this account because I want to start FBA business soon, do you think it could be work or I have to tell them I have deleted all my inventory and want to start FBA?

I really need any of your recommendations

Thank you all in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-02-2018

Default Re: My account got suspended, and I believe I have tried almost all except one thing.

Sorry to hear that. It likes Amazon say final word. Just delete the ASIN first, and remove some inventory. I think you can hire some consultant to write another POA, but im not sure too. Inauthentic complaints is the hard case to appeal.

My account has been suspended for same reason, and im still waiting to hear their decision. So stressful.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ngoqthang For This Useful Post:
cem (05-03-2018)
Old 05-02-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 38%
Default Re: My account got suspended, and I believe I have tried almost all except one thing.

just my opinion but i would prepare to do a new account
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verificationguy For This Useful Post:
cem (05-03-2018), marvydocs (06-30-2018)
Old 05-02-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Oh man, that sounds like the final nail in the coffin.
What kind of items did you sell? If you share more, maybe we can give you better insight.

About the items in their FBA, can you get them removed and shipped to you back?
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
cem (05-03-2018)
Old 05-03-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Oh man, that sounds like the final nail in the coffin.
What kind of items did you sell? If you share more, maybe we can give you better insight.

About the items in their FBA, can you get them removed and shipped to you back?
I was focusing on the baby niche in general tbh niche wasn't important on Amazon's side but I just jump in so fast and have tried all before thinking all the possible answers from them, I have just created an invoice from a generator website and I even honestly didn't focus the suppliers, just copy pasted the original "reseller". Because I was thinking they cannot handle these much sellers that fast I thought they were using some kind of bots that checking only the ASINS and quantities and prices etc, but things are not working like that, now I learned as it's "too late".. Anyways, I know where I was wrong right now, but I only want to get this account reinstalled and then I will continue dropshipping whit a ghost account my real plan of action was making some money and then getting into the less stressful of Amazon method which is the FBA... Since they got me suspended, I don't know what to do, found this website and give my best shot, thank you guys really for your advice, it means a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngoqthang View Post
Sorry to hear that. It likes Amazon say final word. Just delete the ASIN first, and remove some inventory. I think you can hire some consultant to write another POA, but im not sure too. Inauthentic complaints is the hard case to appeal.

My account has been suspended for same reason, and im still waiting to hear their decision. So stressful.
I hope they will give a positive answer which you expect and got your account reinstalled as soon as possible. All the best.
Old 05-03-2018
Super Moderator

I think that the worst thing that could happen is you do a removal order to get your stock shipped to your home then open a new account.

But that being said, if it's the items that's the cause of the suspension, it is risky that your new one could get suspended too.

Do you have the Amazon Ghost yet? This will be important to get.
And as equally important, I find that a fresh Dedicated IP from IPBurger would be ideal.
Old 05-03-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I think that the worst thing that could happen is you do a removal order to get your stock shipped to your home then open a new account.

But that being said, if it's the items that's the cause of the suspension, it is risky that your new one could get suspended too.

Do you have the Amazon Ghost yet? This will be important to get.
And as equally important, I find that a fresh Dedicated IP from IPBurger would be ideal.
does he not need a new computer as well ....or change mac address i guess im not up to date on whether amazon still tracks mac address
Old 05-03-2018

Longevity: 65%

Honestly from experience if you receive a "you may no longer sell" from anyone at jeffs department, its usually the end of the account.

I personally avoid emailing them initially for this reason and first trying seller performance to resolve issues. If they aren't any help and you're out of options, then go with jeffs email
The Following User Says Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
cem (05-25-2018)
Old 05-04-2018
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verificationguy View Post
does he not need a new computer as well ....or change mac address i guess im not up to date on whether amazon still tracks mac address
There are members here that said that, but many years ago I kept getting nailed because of the MAC. The moment I change the LAN card, I was golden.

So I think if you just reinstall your OS, you should be ok. Or get a cheap used laptop if you want to be safer. That's what I do.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
cem (05-25-2018)
Old 05-23-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Honestly from experience if you receive a "you may no longer sell" from anyone at jeffs department, its usually the end of the account.

I personally avoid emailing them initially for this reason and first trying seller performance to resolve issues. If they aren't any help and you're out of options, then go with jeffs email
Elmo! I need suspension help if you can PM me! Thanks.
Old 05-23-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
Elmo! I need suspension help if you can PM me! Thanks.
PM Elmo directly - he's a busy guy
Old 06-17-2018

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post

I got suspended for Non-Authentic Items, But i got lucky and got reinstated .They wanted me to submit invoices documents, but i did not bother and kinda that is was a lost cause and i was going to toss the account in the garbage.

But lucky after 2 weeks i got a email saying i can sell on amazon.com. I think it was because a few buyers left postive feedback.

So that is the loophole, If your account get flag, try to get your buyers to leave postive feedback, I guess amazon feels if what your selling is ok with the buyers, they will give you a pass.

Now if you are in fact selling Non Authentic Items, and a buyer leaves negative feedback during your review process. Then the account is good as toast!.

Just my 2 cents
Old 06-22-2018
Super Moderator

It's a slim possibility but anything is possible with amazon.
Old 06-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

We got inauthentic claim and we contacted Amazon Seller Support (Phone) and was told a "competitor" made the claim. After we contacted the email provided in complaint we were told by them that "they didn't have our username as authorized seller". we provided them our supplier contact and phone. They confirmed it added us to "approved seller" list all and sent in a retraction. It took about 9 days to be removed from our account.
Old 06-23-2018

Longevity: 33%

Did everything endup working out?