PayPal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-25-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default PayPal

So check this..

Buyer asks for 300 xbox one membership cards, I talk on skype to him and all he wants to do is pay via regular checkout and he will pay the fee, total price is £3070 So I ring him up, talk on the phone for 45mins to establish trust, seems genuine, I send the items out with tracking and he signs for it, I watch his ebay account selling 70 per day easy... I couldnt about 280 sales, then BOOM comes the paypal claim, buyer has filed a claim and my account is limited, he claimed all the codes were ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and didnt work, I contact the Police get a report from action fraud, send paypal 12 page document of skype conversation, tracking info, signature, his feedback from the codes, sales history I screen shot.

PayPal aware case in my favour, limitation lifted I withdraw the lot.
3 days later he appeals, then I am -3090

They now ask me for a letter from my supplier microsoft to state the codes were fine, now... suddenly the buyer is right? so I am now the one under fire to prove what? why should I need to even prove when I have seller protection as paypal agreed.

so.. I get MS to send a letter which they did and then paypal say... er... okay now we need MS to check every code and give a pass or fail.

Okay now I get ****ing pissed with paypal, and slam the phone down.
PayPal then email me and I swear this is the truth..

They instruct me to contact Microsoft and have each key tested but we have informed the buyer NOT to provide you any codes for testing.

So I reply then HOW do you expect me to test them if you told the buyer not to send me any he is claiming are FAULTY? we dont look at buyers keys which is why he scratches them off with coins to reveal the key!!!

I phone the buyer up but number is dead.
PayPal then award him £1000 and me the rest...

They place my account to -1000 so I tell them youll never see that money, they sent debt recovery letters and I told them the same thing, come for the money I will make such a stink, so paypal contact me 1 year later to say they no longer wish to pursue the money but your account will remain limited.

So yet I did nothing wrong, followed the rules and still I get screwed by PayPal, they know what they did... DISGUSTING company.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-25-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: PayPal

Were they real? If so why didn't you have the info they asked for?