What to do with 2,000 Skus.... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 05-30-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default What to do with 2,000 Skus....

Hello,

I don't really know how to go by this or even when to start so pardon me ahead time for any confusion.

I recently invested / acquired well over 1500-2000 different Airsoft products for a extremely good price. I can say for an absoulete fact that each item purchased was below 20% of the actual cost of the item. A colleague of mine directed me here not to acquire a stealth as my current eBay account is 100% legit and verified with no possible issues of being flagged. The account has been up since 2012 but with very little feedback (64 when I started listing items beginning of May) and currently at 79.

Now to get to the actual point of all this... I've listed around 30 items as I am still not similar with the CSV integration file that uploads bulks of inventory. That alone is an absolute struggle do to the photos that have to be taken even though the company I've purchased the inventory from has professional photos taken of each and every item but we all know that eBay customers don't trust "low feedback sellers". As of today, I've only reached around $1,600 in gross sales with a net income of $725. Mind you that every single item I am selling is either blowing my competitors prices out of the water or at least a very decent gap + free shipping.

(A) What am I doing wrong?
(B) I have recently acquired a couple of customers interested in wholesale pricing; which looks as it seems could over pass eBay sales... thoughts?
(C) Any input, suggestions, or offers welcome. ( I can accept the heat as I a newbie when it comes to selling on ebay).

Again, I know I probably lost most of you mid-way with my topics jumping around from place to place so I am truly sorry

Hope to hear everyone's thoughts!

Domain purchased & secured my selling platform through Shopify yesterday. Hoping to have the website up in a couple of weeks.

Regards,

Last edited by ilcarletto; 05-30-2018 at 01:46 AM. Reason: ebay username deleted
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-31-2018

Longevity: 36%
Default Re: What to do with 2,000 Skus....

$1600 of sales with just under 50% profits in the first month, along with adding 15 positive feedback is good progress. You don't want to grow too quickly since even a non stealth account can be effected if PayPal senses a spike in funds. I would begin gradually increasing prices as you continue to gain sells and +FB so your profit margins keep growing, as well. Your sells will continue despite the low feedback, no reason to leave too much $$ out there. Stick to listing the way you have been, adding 1 or 2 daily for another month or two. Bulk listing that much inventory will cause a serious increase in sales that requires a solid seller account. As for wholesale, it sounds like you have the margins and inventory for it to make sense just stay protected by ebay and/or paypal, if so. Good luck moving forward!
The Following User Says Thank You to ascend_18 For This Useful Post:
Egoroxor (05-31-2018)
Old 05-31-2018
Threadstarter  

you for that advice! Greatly appreciated
Old 06-18-2018

I agree to having a self-imposed restriction growth. You might also want to consider selling some via a second (unlinked) account