Any advice on Bankruptcy any one gon thru it ect e - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Stock Market Traders > General Money Chat

General Money Chat Discuss other ways to make money online.

Old 06-08-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Any advice on Bankruptcy any one gon thru it ect e

Just asking its not a nice subject but...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-08-2018

Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Any advice on Bankruptcy any one gon thru it ect e

Bankruptcy in the UK is probably very different from in the US, so not sure any advice would be applicable... :(
Old 06-09-2018

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Bankruptcy in the UK is probably very different from in the US, so not sure any advice would be applicable... :(
None of your advice no, but I am sure UK people may have some help, being the UK section of the forum.
Old 06-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Best to speak to a financial professional about this OP - forum scope isn't meant for this
Old 06-09-2018

Longevity: 60%

Its been a very long time since I posted on here. I got an email from tapatalk with this one and it caught my eye.

I`m from the UK and I`ve been through a similar situation as bankruptcy, it was more of a debt relief order. It was the second time I`d been in a lot of debt.

The first time was due to being chucked off ebay, hence I`m a member of this site, albeit this is probably the first time I`ve posted since I was first in debt. When I say chucked off ebay, I was chucked off Ioffer and Paypal and every other marketplace on the web at the time because of Paypal including my own website.

I made 45000 in six months, and then went all in on a big advertising campaign for my website, (as adviced by a mate, who was a financial advisor) and lost it all and ended up 18,000 in debt.

A charity called `Christians Against Poverty` helped me through it, and I paid every single penny back over a period of nearly seven years. And then a few years after that, I started a computer repair business up and that went tits up too. I got into debt with some of the big distributors like Ingram Micro and Enta, even had a run in with John Fisher from Microsoft.

So, only thing to do was to contact `Christians Against Poverty` again and they took me through a Debt Relief Order. Basically, a bit like a bankruptcy. I paid some of the debts off over a period of a year, and after a year anything left over was written off. You have to stay out of the borrowing game for around five years after that initial year as your credit score won`t improve. I found that out the hard way, but it took the last eight months to repair it using a credit card to build it up and now I own my own home, have a good job and a good marriage.

If it wasn`t for CAP, I`d be dead.

https://capuk.org/

You don`t have to be religious, and you can be from any religious backround or none. They will still help you. They won`t judge and they will get all the letters and phone calls stopped over a period of time. You`ll have to stick to a plan but you`ll be better off financially during it and afterwards. And they don`t charge you any money. Its completely free.

Give them a try. It won`t hurt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to combiseries For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (02-16-2021), phaz0rz (06-12-2018)
Old 06-10-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Try the moneysavingexpert website for free advice. They have a forum which will offer good advice.
Old 06-10-2018
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Thread moved to proper forum section

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/business-tax-advice/
Old 06-12-2018

Longevity: 47%

Got close once some years ago. Lost house. Big debts. CAB helped a lot. Worth a try & they're free.
Old 08-30-2018

Longevity: 32%

https://www.stealthaccts.com/accounts

Q: HOW DO I WITHDRAW FUNDS?

There are a couple of ways to withdraw funds from your account, the best method is to simply attach a bank account that has not been associated with another PayPal account, for withdraws. Any bank account that has not been associated with another PayPal account is fine (Payoneer will not work). PayPal US will ONLY accept a US bank account and PayPal UK will ONLY accept a UK bank account.

Other solutions include:

PayPal to PayPal Transfer: We do NOT recommend transferring funds between PayPal accounts unless you know what you’re doing. Transferring funds from one PayPal account to another will eventually link all accounts together and cause your accounts to become limited. Do this at your own risk.
Purchasing Bitcoin: Customer who do not have access to a local bank account (US or UK), you're able to exchange your PayPal funds for Bitcoin using services such as LocalBitcoins.com, Virwox.com or other similar services. We do not offer support for this method of withdrawing funds.
Spending your PayPal Balance: Use your PayPal funds for other products and service. This is perfectly fine.

Note: You should not purchase an account unless you have your own method for withdrawing funds. We are not responsible if you are unable to withdraw funds from your PayPal account.
Old 09-03-2018

Longevity: 32%

Never been through that process, so I couldnīt help you.
Old 09-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leothebusinessman87 View Post
Never been through that process, so I couldnīt help you.
You'll get there if you aim for it...?
Old 02-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Best to go for professional financial advisor on this kind of topic true.