Underage, Limited PP, Need to free BA - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-21-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Underage, Limited PP, Need to free BA

Hey! I am having a sort of issue. My paypal account got limited and I am underage. They are asking for ID, Shipping information (I sell digital fortnite accounts so I put that I am a digital seller) and an invoice. First of all I did not create invoices and second of all they ask for my ID.

I plan to send my ID in and wait for them to release my funds after 180 days to my bank.

bUuuUt I want to use this bank account with a new PP account so I can continue selling (this time under parent's info).

Do I call and ask them to unlink the bank account?

How do I got about doing this? Also should I create a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoice? If so how.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-22-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Underage, Limited PP, Need to free BA

B U M P

Still need answers ASAP
Old 06-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Why would you send in an ID for a dead account?

You CAN NOT reuse a bank account ever. It simply is impossible in the USA.

Dont use your parents details. Why ruin them from paypal when you can simply go stealth.
Old 06-22-2018
Threadstarter  

Because stealth is hundreds of dollars. And I don't understand how I will transfer the money to my bank, granted I did not really read too much about stealth, but I did skim through the FAQ.

Also i did read an article where a guy called support and he told them that he was going to link his bank account to his mom's paypal account and they believed him and all he did was link it to another paypal.

Last edited by LeakCentral; 06-22-2018 at 05:23 PM.
Old 06-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

If youre not going to accept answers youre given by expert members of the forums why bother asking?
Again - you CANNOT re-use a bank account that is linked to a limited account. It cannot be done. You cannot disassociate the bank account from the paypal account. ever. Accept it and move on.
Youre in the US and even as an underaged individual you can STILL open more bank accounts on YOUR name. Just go to your bank and ask to open a savings account under the same banking profile as your other account - or better yet several accounts (tell them one is for your education another for a car and another for general savings - they will not deny you the logic).
Don't know why youd think stealth is 'hundreds of dollars'. It all depends on what YOU want to do and how patient you are to get there. If you start by getting the stealth guide and learning it and opening a few of your own accounts the whole thing can run you under a hundred dollars. These will be 5/500 account that will grow in no time. If you want to BUY accounts then yes it can get expensive - but in your situation id advise against it. Id also advise against attaching your bank accounts to these new paypal accounts you open before you know for a fact theyre running smoothly - simply due to the high risk associated with any account youll be running.
Your main problem will be the items youre selling since theyre digital in nature and unfortunately high risk. Follow the rules in the stealth guide to increase your odds of success - i.e. create a bit of history for any account you start using and then start off your selling activity by listing low risk items (id recommend comic books and baseball cards).
As for your current account - its dead. Don't bother sending anything in as it is a waste of your time.
Old 06-22-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
If youre not going to accept answers youre given by expert members of the forums why bother asking?
Again - you CANNOT re-use a bank account that is linked to a limited account. It cannot be done. You cannot disassociate the bank account from the paypal account. ever. Accept it and move on.
Youre in the US and even as an underaged individual you can STILL open more bank accounts on YOUR name. Just go to your bank and ask to open a savings account under the same banking profile as your other account - or better yet several accounts (tell them one is for your education another for a car and another for general savings - they will not deny you the logic).
Don't know why youd think stealth is 'hundreds of dollars'. It all depends on what YOU want to do and how patient you are to get there. If you start by getting the stealth guide and learning it and opening a few of your own accounts the whole thing can run you under a hundred dollars. These will be 5/500 account that will grow in no time. If you want to BUY accounts then yes it can get expensive - but in your situation id advise against it. Id also advise against attaching your bank accounts to these new paypal accounts you open before you know for a fact theyre running smoothly - simply due to the high risk associated with any account youll be running.
Your main problem will be the items youre selling since theyre digital in nature and unfortunately high risk. Follow the rules in the stealth guide to increase your odds of success - i.e. create a bit of history for any account you start using and then start off your selling activity by listing low risk items (id recommend comic books and baseball cards).
As for your current account - its dead. Don't bother sending anything in as it is a waste of your time.
Thanks for the detailed response, I wasn't not accepting the response, I was just asking if there could be another way.

I have heard of people under 18 sending their IDs in and getting their money back within 180 days. I only have $50 in there, but I have an additional $50 pending from eBay (I don't do most of my sales on eBay, but rather through just various forums with payment being F&F) and another $50 refund coming in.

I have a checking account I could use.

I just really would like the stealth account thing to be my last option, as I have heard people have had success using a parent's information to make a business account, and then linking their bank to that.

Also if I'm being honest, selling comics and cards would really be a waste of my time.

Thanks for the bit of info, I am still researching and this is for sure a viable option for me to take.
Old 06-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Why would you send in an ID for a dead account?

You CAN NOT reuse a bank account ever. It simply is impossible in the USA.

Dont use your parents details. Why ruin them from paypal when you can simply go stealth.
yankee is correct.

@OP, don't do anymore damage - understand stealth. You are all over the place - too much to read. Wait for 180 days then for funds to be released.
Old 06-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

You are already limited and funds will be available in 180 days from the last payment received. Giving them your ID only gives them more things to block you from using paypal in the future. More evidence to link future accounts.

It is 100% impossible to use the same bank account on another account. It just will tell you the account is already used on another paypal account.

Before doing anything else, get the Stealth Guide and make sure you understand the basics of linking. If not, you will waste money getting linked to your already dead account.
Old 06-23-2018
Threadstarter  

After doing some research, it does seem going stealth is the easiest way right now. I can use my checking account for it for the time being.

I'm going to call paypal up and tell them that I'm not running a business. It's worth a shot.

Stealth Guide seems pretty legit, currently reading through it.
Old 06-25-2018
Threadstarter  

Got it unlimited and I didn't have to buy your guides.
Old 06-26-2018

Longevity: 38%

you are really a badass, lol.
Old 06-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeakCentral View Post
Got it unlimited and I didn't have to buy your guides.
Glad you had success - operate well
Old 06-26-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChi1983 View Post
you are really a badass, lol.
Lol just tell them that you don't run a business and that it is just something you do on the side for fun.

I'm going to wait for my pending funds to come in and put everything in the bank and then close the account and make a new one.

This way I can use the same details like my address for my new PP, but this time it'll be under my dad's name.
Old 06-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Hah. You run a high risk of having the old account linked to the new one and limited. They don't forget your details when you delete an account.

I'm not trying to sell you anything. Good luck.
Old 06-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Lol just tell them that you don't run a business and that it is just something you do on the side for fun.

I'm going to wait for my pending funds to come in and put everything in the bank and then close the account and make a new one.

This way I can use the same details like my address for my new PP, but this time it'll be under my dad's name.
just toss everything that they've told you out the window, under a mac truck and onto the highway.

See you next month with "They banned my dad's account"
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (06-27-2018)
Old 06-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Maybe rethink this idea though...
Old 06-26-2018
Threadstarter  

What's recommended? Go stealth? Yeah I could, but the time that takes is enormous and what I am doing is just as a side thing. Maybe make a couple hundred dollars a day here and there.

I heard that if you don't make any transactions over $500 in a day then PP won't limit you. Is this true? Or do you have to truly ease into everything like the Stealth Guide says.

One last question if I pay for something using PayPal or send money to someone using PayPal, but my payment method is my bank account, will PP see my name on the bank and ban the account? (This is for if I go stealth.)
Old 06-27-2018
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:

good gosh your a moron man
Old 06-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Quote:
What's recommended? Go stealth? Yeah I could, but the time that takes is enormous and what I am doing is just as a side thing. Maybe make a couple hundred dollars a day here and there.

I heard that if you don't make any transactions over $500 in a day then PP won't limit you. Is this true? Or do you have to truly ease into everything like the Stealth Guide says.

One last question if I pay for something using PayPal or send money to someone using PayPal, but my payment method is my bank account, will PP see my name on the bank and ban the account? (This is for if I go stealth.)
If its a stealth or a real account you still need to take time.

You are penny wise and a pound foolish.

They treat any NEW account like you intend on running off with their money and you need to build their trust.

If you buy the guide, you have more pieces to the puzzle and tweak it to fit your needs. And you get even more pieces because when you purchase the guide, you get access to the forum and more features.

Other than that, you are going to ruin your families credit at the rate you are going for literally a few pennies on the dollar.
Old 06-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Gosh everybody here has 1k+ posts probably wanting to sell me this guide.

I found it online. I don't do eBay, but I do understand the ideas behind it.

I am not looking to make thousands a day doing this, just a couple hundred.

I have heard OTHER PEOPLE with REAL EXPERIENCE that have made alt paypals and had them running for years by going low volume.

Again, I have read this guide from a PDF online.
Old 07-02-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Gosh everybody here has 1k+ posts probably wanting to sell me this guide.

I found it online. I don't do eBay, but I do understand the ideas behind it.

I am not looking to make thousands a day doing this, just a couple hundred.

I have heard OTHER PEOPLE with REAL EXPERIENCE that have made alt paypals and had them running for years by going low volume.

Again, I have read this guide from a PDF online.
You are entitled to think whatever you think is right and the right thing to do.
So just do what you think you should do.

But I"m glad you read the guide so you are not in the dark.
Which website did you get the PDF of the stealth guide from?