Important - Unusual activity on your paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-08-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Important - Unusual activity on your paypal account

How do I fix this?
This is a very old account I havent used in months and there is funds I was trying to withdraw from the account
It wont let me log in without the original phone number to the account which I dont have
Please help guys
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Important - Unusual activity on your paypal account

bump any help would suffice
Old 05-09-2018

Longevity: 65%

you need to use the same pc that you have logged in before
Old 05-12-2018

Longevity: 36%

It's over. Every PayPal I've had is dead. Dies sooner than later. Everyone else will soon get the same issues
Old 05-12-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by noskillnoway View Post
It's over. Every PayPal I've had is dead. Dies sooner than later. Everyone else will soon get the same issues
What a cheerful post and completely off topic.
How do your dead accounts relate top this issue the OP specified?
Perhaps start your own thread and tell us how youre dealing with your own paypal accounts to get advice to avoid these limitations.
I can tell you from my own experience that paypal is very much alive and I have not lost an account in years.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
Mygadgets (07-02-2018), yankee (07-02-2018)
Old 05-15-2018

Longevity: 36%

@slokor you've helped a great many people here but I am confident that anyone who makes a new account with stealth details will not sell much of anything at this point. Hopefully it changes, maybe you could make a new account and see what you're able to do.
This goes for new accounts especially but even older ones if there's a few hundred dollars on a sell the PayPal limits almost immediately.
Old 05-15-2018

Longevity: 53%

Well I learned one thing about losing my paypals I would like to share, I sell trademark items, I spread them out over several accts as to lower risk, so 90% of my items are not trademarked and 10% are. Some of my items I have NEVER received a VERO even though they are trademarked, seems the TM holder could care less. So I always listed a bunch of these. Now when Paypal looks at what I sell they almost immediately limit me and it doesn't matter what I send in (could be all legit) they immediately permanently ban me. So the game has changes.

So my next account I am going to list ONLY non TM items for 6 months ( I do have a line of those) and build up trust and then SLOWLY add in TM items.

Feedback?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kajunrook For This Useful Post:
Eagle10 (05-15-2018)
Old 05-15-2018

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 44%

If your using VMware, and tethering... Then I'd try that...

That way you know forsure its not WebRTC, Flash, Cookies, IPv6, or a bad IP block or data center ISP. And dont forget about pics. Wipe all exif data and dont load them from the same place for different accounts. I use the google drive that goes with the google account of the stealth so they all come from a different place.

Actually... I have a issue with WebRTC bleeding a strange IP through my cell, even while tethered. But I believe my phone is tapped. It started just after I started occasionally using a VPN I built in Switzerland using OpenVPN with default OpenVPN ports. But it wasnt anything I couldnt fix with forcing a proxy on UDP.

Last edited by nate; 05-15-2018 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-15-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%

Quote:
@slokor you've helped a great many people here but I am confident that anyone who makes a new account with stealth details will not sell much of anything at this point. Hopefully it changes, maybe you could make a new account and see what you're able to do.
This goes for new accounts especially but even older ones if there's a few hundred dollars on a sell the PayPal limits almost immediately.

i don't know what you did with your accounts, but making a statement that everyone is going to get their dues is not only counter productive, but also rather short sighted.

If you are frustrated with your situation, I get it... but try not to down people with a false statement.

There are plenty if not most members here who have gone through troubles in this business and we all help each other to get a solution.
The ones that want to break the barrier will make it and the ones who admits defeat... well, you know the rest.
Old 05-15-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbalseduction View Post
How do I fix this?
This is a very old account I havent used in months and there is funds I was trying to withdraw from the account
It wont let me log in without the original phone number to the account which I dont have
Please help guys
Thanks

Login using your original machine. Sounds like it's not letting you because it doesn't recognize your PC.

If that fails... try calling them and see if they can do a manual
Old 05-15-2018

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
I sell trademark items

90% of my items are not trademarked and 10% are.
Just cut out the 10% lol
Old 05-15-2018

Longevity: 53%

That would be cool but I make 90% of my profits on 10% trademarked items.
Old 05-15-2018
MU

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbalseduction View Post
How do I fix this?
Please help guys
Thanks
Do you have the account details and old phone number?

Get a throw-away phone number and just call PayPal.
Old 05-15-2018
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
Well I learned one thing about losing my paypals I would like to share, I sell trademark items, I spread them out over several accts as to lower risk, so 90% of my items are not trademarked and 10% are. Some of my items I have NEVER received a VERO even though they are trademarked, seems the TM holder could care less. So I always listed a bunch of these. Now when Paypal looks at what I sell they almost immediately limit me and it doesn't matter what I send in (could be all legit) they immediately permanently ban me. So the game has changes.

So my next account I am going to list ONLY non TM items for 6 months ( I do have a line of those) and build up trust and then SLOWLY add in TM items.

Feedback?
This is logical BUT don't assume PayPal will not review all your products sold. I have found they go way back in your account history to review what you're selling. They could find those 10% of transactions and zap your account.. I wouldn't be surprised if they have tools that do this on autopilot which look for keywords that are already flagged.

You better your odds of course but nothing is guaranteed.
Old 05-25-2018

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Since peter thiel greatly believes in trump.......he basically brought jobs back from the phillipines to the shores of the us. when I call paypal i rarely hear a "filipino accent" on the line.......that is a bad sign......they are definitely stepping their game up on terrorism financing.....and fraud related activities on paypal.
Old 05-25-2018

Longevity: 54%

everytime you dont hear a filipino accent on the phone just hang up and try to call again get a filipino person on the phone........they are much more easy going

or try if you can get a black women on the phone........immigrants in general dont care nearly as much they will "help" you out....

Old 07-01-2018

Longevity: 42%

man **** my life i forgot the address i used and the phone number and its gviing me a sus log in, would loggin in at the same location made let me log in?
Old 07-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by big1 View Post
man **** my life i forgot the address i used and the phone number and its gviing me a sus log in, would loggin in at the same location made let me log in?
You have the computer at same location with SAME cookies in place? Then you might get through.
Old 07-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarsky541 View Post
everytime you dont hear a filipino accent on the phone just hang up and try to call again get a filipino person on the phone........they are much more easy going

I only talk to USA people so this is quite funny to me. USA people are much more helpful and knowledgeable. The VA cant do much....Nearly useless in my experience.
Old 07-02-2018

Longevity: 58%

this happened to me, then they asked for documents, still didn't do no good and they permanently limited the account.
Old 07-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris18181 View Post
this happened to me, then they asked for documents, still didn't do no good and they permanently limited the account.
PP is well known to do this kind of b.s. antics
Old 07-02-2018

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by big1 View Post
Are you trying to login from a new device?, if so, i'd advise you to go back and login from the previous device.

Something must have changed for them to suddenly ask you to confirm via SMS