eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - The MEGA UK eBay & PayPal FAQ Thread
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 12%
Default Re: The MEGA UK eBay & PayPal FAQ Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Last Updated - 6th July 2018
4 - What are EU limits?
They are limitations placed on a PayPal account. They are 2500 per year. Now as we are in the UK our exact limitation varies with the exchange rate. At 1650 you will be given a soft limitation which doesn't stop you doing anything and asked for further documents though. At approx 2200 you will be given a hard limitation and you will have to provide documents. If you PM anyone in in the moderation team (purple name) they can point you in the right direction for help
Hi, does the limit reset at the end of the year? Or in your experience can it carry over? I plan on flying below the limits each year i.e. not early more than 1500 in a year, to avoid limitation and then obviously deal with that when it comes to it. I'm operating multiple accounts all doing the same.

Can I also query whether they request different information depending on whether private or business account for soft/hard limitations?

Aspkin Group