How to show proof of PO Box to Paypal Fast - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-17-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default How to show proof of PO Box to Paypal Fast

My roommate and I both ebay. I have a stealth account and we both live at the address where the suspended account is. I have a PO Box on Paypal and so does she but she is legit but we are tied together on ebay and paypal with my stealth po box. Long story short. She got her new paypal cards in the mail and they want verification. Only two options. Drivers License with address... a po box. Or a utility bill. How do we get proof before they connect my paypal to hers and start asking me these questions. All my info is stealth. Should I just get her to put her moms address on her drivers license? That is my last resort.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-17-2018

Longevity: 49%
Default Re: How to show proof of PO Box to Paypal Fast

Unless she owns other property where she pays utilities, the only option is to use her mom's address if it's on her driver's license. She should be able to get PayPal to switch the proof of address by calling in and just asking them to change the address to her new one. And for future endeavors do not use one PO box for registration on multiple accounts. If you don't believe the business is going to bring you way more than the $60 a year PO box fee, then it's probably not worth your time or effort.
Old 07-18-2018

Longevity: 34%

My State Farm agent updates my car registration with whatever address I give to her. I just tell her that I have moved temporarily and would like my insurance information to reflect the address. She never asks any questions and prints out the new card right away. I then call in a day or two later and switch it back to my real physical address. It's been years since I've done this so I am sure that this can all be done online now.

Last edited by StealthGirl; 07-18-2018 at 01:12 AM.
Old 07-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

You can try submitting the mailbox/po box documentation. If you signed up for a pobox/mailbox you will receive some kind of confirmation document for it
Old 07-28-2018

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenie872@aol.com View Post
My roommate and I both ebay. I have a stealth account and we both live at the address where the suspended account is. I have a PO Box on Paypal and so does she but she is legit but we are tied together on ebay and paypal with my stealth po box. Long story short. She got her new paypal cards in the mail and they want verification. Only two options. Drivers License with address... a po box. Or a utility bill. How do we get proof before they connect my paypal to hers and start asking me these questions. All my info is stealth. Should I just get her to put her moms address on her drivers license? That is my last resort.
why did you get PO box?

I might invest in one how much a month