Suspended from eBay. MC011 Do I Stealth? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-20-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Arrow Suspended from eBay. MC011 Do I Stealth?

Before I start, I have a question... If I have a 10 year old Paypal account, unlimited, no restrictions & my SSN is connected to it, can I use that at all with a Stealth eBay account? If I create a new email address and put it on that Paypal and link it to eBay, will that work? Or will eBay be able to tell that Paypal account was linked before (to a now suspended account?)

Been with Paypal and eBay since 2008 - Both 10 year old accounts and had good standing. I was selling away and in late March (last month) I had 30 items to go out when I had a family emergency. I had to leave the country the next day.

Called up both ebay and Paypal and both 'understood' and told me my best option is to refund the buyers and not make them wait (I'd be gone 2-3 weeks). I did so, refunded everyone and NEVER had a case open against me.

Fast forward to now, a month later and eBay suspends my account. Having 30+ refunds, I don't see them allowing me back easily. I have not bought or sold since March (still focused on family).

I can supply eBay my ID and a bill, but they want all invoices (which is going to take me too long to get). I have too much going on right now to get all those together.

I have no plans to buy or sell right now, but I just don't know about giving eBay my ID and if my request is denied, then going into Stealth mode.

I have no restrictions on Paypal, which is why I'd like to keep using that account if I can with a Stealth eBay account.

Any help will be appreciated. I just don't see ebay allowing me back.

On top of everything else, they suspended my mom's ebay account (which she's used once in the year of having it.) They linked it to mine. She sold one office item. grrrr.

I don't have the time to deal with all this and want to know if Stealth is the best way to go.

THANK YOU!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-20-2018

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 34%
Default Re: Suspended from eBay. MC011 Do I Stealth?

I think that Paypal account is flagged for eBay, even if you change the email it will always link back to you if you associate with a new eBay Stealth account.

Better start fresh with the PayPal too
Old 04-20-2018

Longevity: 72%

Yeah, it's done for EB. It still has some value though.

You could use it on other sites or on your website if you want, or for purchasing stuff, so it's not a complete loss.

You'll have to stealth EB/PP pairings from now on.
Old 04-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I wouldn't give up on the eBay, honestly.

Get some backup accounts going and then work on trying to get your personal account back. You got suspended at the same time as seller evaluations so your metrics probably went into the red from all your cancelled shipments. Did you refund all the buyers in Paypal rather than eBay? I'm pretty sure it counts as an account defect unless you cancel from within eBay.

Submit to eBay the easy stuff. Most of the time they aren't going to need an invoice for every item you've ever sold. They just want to see that you're stocking items you're selling.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Aguero (04-20-2018)
Old 04-20-2018
Threadstarter  

The way I cancelled was thru eBay and it did NOT put my "Seller Performance" into below standard. My Seller's Dashboard shows "Above Standard" and says even says if I was evaluated today it would be "Above Standard."

I know my Paypal is done on Ebay if I don't get this account back. I would NEVER even try to connect it with a new account.

However, my mom (who's eBay was taken off just because it was linked to mine), she had her own Paypal account (her SSN connected) and has had it for 10 years. She made ONE SALE in the last year and didn't buy anything. Literally, her Paypal/Ebay shows one transaction. We disconnected her Paypal right away to the ebay account. If she added a new address and connected it to a new (Slealth) ebay account, do you think it may work?

I think I am more concerned with opening a new Paypal than dealing with a new eBay account. Because, both our Paypal accounts have our SSN and it would be nice to at least keep one connected to eBay for possible selling.

One LAST question... I want to buy the stealth guide and I am sure it's great. But, is it up to date for 2018? I see it's been around for many years and some reviews are from 2013, 2014. I think both eBay and Paypal have made a lot of drastic changes since then (as far as secruity). I just want to make sure the guide still works today.

THANK YOU!
Old 04-20-2018

I think you get suspended now for too many cancellations, that's probably what got you.

Try to call multiple times until you get a sympathetic rep.
Old 05-22-2018
Threadstarter  

**** UPDATE ****

I am a little annoyed. I was suspended in April, but had family issues still going on and was in no hurry to get back onto ebay. At the time of the suspension, even though the email stated they wanted my ID, utility bill, and proof of purchase, I spoke to someone in the Trust and Safety area who said since I refunded everyone and there was never a case open that I didn't have to upload proof of purchase.

Fast forward to yesterday. I uploaded my ID, utility bill, and it said someone would get back to me in 24 hours. I waited and called up today (first time calling since mid April). I spoke to the NICEST guy ever. Explained my situation and he understood and said he would close the case and that he saw that I sent in the documents. I asked him to 'please make not of that on my account' and he said he would.

So... case closed.. no restrictions. He confirmed with me more than once.

Hours later (without doing anything on eBay), I get a message from eBay that states the following:

"We appreciate you getting back to us on this. I see a note from an agent in a different department that seems to have closed this review without first gathering all the needed documents.

I see you sent in your ID's, but we need to still see proof of purchase for the items you listed and sold. "

So, they retracted this guy's action who closed my suspension. I am pissed.

Basically, I don't still have all the receipts. I don't know what to do. Do I create receipts?
Old 05-22-2018

You can try. Nothing to lose.
Old 05-23-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

How about creating a new Amazon Ghost account?

If you are going to spend time in dealing with this, wouldn't you want to continue your business and make a living?
Old 07-19-2018

Longevity: 41%

I have the same issue, need to provide invoices from manufacturer or supplier for about 20items, and would like to figure it out how to do it and is it possible to remove such limitation.