WHEN EBAY SENDS THE post-suspension Slander & LIBELOUS EMAILS TO CUSTOMERS - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-02-2007
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default WHEN EBAY SENDS THE post-suspension Slander & LIBELOUS EMAILS TO CUSTOMERS

I apologize if this has already been posted, but it's a helpful tip I think.

I have found that AS LONG AS you COMMUNICATE with customers as fast as possible with spin control, it greatly reduces your chargebacks and hysterical customers scared out of their minds by ebay wanting refunds.

I always say something like, yes, there was a hacker breach in my account and I am working with ebay to resolve it, blah blah blah, and ebay may contact you to make sure your auction was a legitimate auction by me and not the hacker. I am writing you to confirm our transaction was authorized.

And it really helps to use the customer's name, tracking number for the package and auction title throughout your email so they feel the connection.

Saved many a sale this way!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-02-2007

Longevity: 99%

When my accounts are suspended the buyers never freaked out. Some didn't even contact me for 1 week or 2 . I had to contact them to let them know that I am intent on shipping their items or have shipped their items. When I ship the items I click SHIP and email the buyer so most of them already know the tracking #
Old 09-02-2007
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Did your buyers get the "EBAY LOSS PREVENTION EMAIL?"

If ebay cancels an auction as a result of a suspension buyers seem to always get the "Ebay loss prevention" email that tells them not to complete the transaction and to ask the sellers for a refund or just charge back the purchase! I've seen the emails in the past and they are downright nasty and scary and meant to portray a suspended seller as a crook.

As of late, it seems like they cooled off the tone of the letter and now they are telling buyers to "work it out" with the seller instead of just doing everything possible to get their money back. That's what a customer has told me recently.
Old 09-02-2007

yes i agree it always help to communicate with the buyers.. as i dont sell very high priced items i refund straight away if they file a paypal complaint and to also those u say they need a refund.. coz i have figured out u cant fight with paypal.. paypal has gained money from me despite losing original money from buyer and my own money for the item this is wat paypal call a settlement fees if the case is decided against u... what a crap u r destined to lose no matter wat so its better to refund and atleast safe urself wat u have already got... anyway to cut the crap short as i include the message please pay me once u receive the item as i have already shipped and cant do anything about it.. some of the buyers do pay for the item once they receive it... and some just enjoy the free treat
Old 09-02-2007

I love it, you could have 50 listings end in a day, everybody pay at auctions end. Then you wake up tomorrow and find out your account got booted overnight and had nothing to do with any of those auctions. Any trace is removed and since those people already paid, if you were a crook you could stick it to them and ebay would do nothing to help them.

And they spew their constant crap about "protecting the safety and integrity of the trading community"

Excuse me now while I go barf.
Old 09-03-2007

yes i totally agree... its a nightmare the way ebay boots a seller, there should be a warning or something.. a danger zone indicator if u repeat something after they have warned then its can be ok to boot but getting a kick in the a** without knowing is crap
Old 09-03-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatebay View Post
When my accounts are suspended the buyers never freaked out. Some didn't even contact me for 1 week or 2 . I had to contact them to let them know that I am intent on shipping their items or have shipped their items. When I ship the items I click SHIP and email the buyer so most of them already know the tracking #
You're kidding right? When I get suspended I always get a minimum of at least a couple of ppl freaking out and threatening action against me.
Old 09-04-2007

I got booted for something I bought not sold, all 400 auctions dumped and 175 sold items at the time and they sent every single buyer an email making it out like I was a thief. This is wrong and should be a lawsuit waiting to happen. Then they had the NERVE to send me a Bill...

One customer sent me a copy and if I would have got that email I would have been scared too.

Rat *******s always make the sellers out to be thieves and let the buyer run away with scams/fraud/deceit all the time, in fact they help the buyers screw a good seller over. I know one buyer who got my PP money and money from the cc company AND the item too... Thanks ebay you are now making buyers into dishonest people with your ways and teachings.

Hey Ebay, I am selling again, catch me if you can.................
Old 09-04-2007

Longevity: 99%

I've flat out told them before that they breached our contract and that the balance owed will be deducted from the settlement I'll receive when the matter is brought to court, minus of course my attorney fees. I made sure to make mention of the emails as evidence that would be held against them. I think they got the message not to ph*ck with me.

Only problem is...this was all a learning experience and the ghosts of my past have come back to haunt me in the form of a credit problem. One step forward. Two steps back. Ech.
Old 10-19-2008

Longevity: 90%
Default Is there a book that will get you a NEW ebay account AND a new Paypal account?

I want to know if either the ebay Stealth Book or ebay replay tell you exactly how to get both a brand new ebay account and a brand new paypal account AFTER being suspended from both previously?
Old 10-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Yes eBay Stealth Guild is the best one out there.
Check the link out in my signature