Hardly any help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-01-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Hardly any help

Hey, I hope this isn't taken the wrong way but how is it that, aspkin a forum that was meant for assiting one another has turned into a compulsory payment hub? how is it that people hardly offer any help these days unless its for sale? the common response here now is either - I can do this for a fee or sorry this is my custom method. I really dont get it! Are we losing track of what these forum was meant to be?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Hardly any help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbitty View Post
Hey, I hope this isn't taken the wrong way but how is it that, aspkin a forum that was meant for assiting one another has turned into a compulsory payment hub? how is it that people hardly offer any help these days unless its for sale? the common response here now is either - I can do this for a fee or sorry this is my custom method. I really dont get it! Are we losing track of what these forum was meant to be?
There is tons of help and insight offered - but spoonfeeding has to be kept at a minimum.

Time is money so yes....if some ppl ask for tons of help or services, there is cost involved the way I see it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Futuremogul888 (08-01-2018), ilcarletto (08-02-2018), nate (08-01-2018), yankee (08-02-2018)
Old 08-01-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
the common response here now is either - I can do this for a fee or sorry this is my custom method
I've never once seen this? What are you referring to?

If people are pm'ing you offering services after you post questions, you need to report them.

Peoples questions and threads are answered daily by people giving up there time to post replies and help each other. Some things can't be shared on the open forum. It's always been that way.
Old 08-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
With the greatest respect you are one member that comes on here and takes, takes & takes. Your last hundred or so posts are all questions asking for help, the vast majority of which got answered.

I can't recall ever once having seen you take the time to help someone else.

If you feel you aren't getting your money's worth from this forum, suggest you look elsewhere.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (08-02-2018), yankee (08-02-2018)
Old 08-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Reality check with Ebayorbust

Old 08-01-2018

Activity: 4%

Yea, this one thinks he has all the sense....

He contacted me through PM offering to pay me to teach him how to build VPN's... I told him I'd do it through teamviewer if he found the VPS... and I gave him links he could follow to build the VPN himself...

Then for a week straight he kept messaging me on Skype sending me links to VPS to look at to help him find a VPS that would work...

It got to the point he wasted so much of my time I had to tell him... "Either pay me or kick rocks"...

There's plenty of guides out there to build VPN's. But to secure the server and make the VPN as undetectable as possible... That's a trade secret...

Last edited by nate; 08-01-2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old 08-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
Yea, this one thinks he has all the sense....

He contacted me through PM offering to pay me to teach him how to build VPN's... I told him I'd do it through teamviewer if he found the VPS... and I gave him links he could follow to build the VPN himself...

Then for a week straight he kept messaging me on Skype sending me links to VPS to look at to help him find a VPS that would work...

It got to the point he wasted so much of my time I had to tell him... "Either pay me or kick rocks"...

There's plenty of guides out there to build VPN's. But to secure the server and make the VPN as undetectable as possible... That's a trade secret...
You didn't teach me anything mate, you kept on throwing me off, I had to figure it out with the help of a freelancer on upwork, I am not sure why you are going all over my posts to comment, I didn't do you any wrong, not sure what this smear campaign is all about!
Old 08-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
With the greatest respect you are one member that comes on here and takes, takes & takes. Your last hundred or so posts are all questions asking for help, the vast majority of which got answered.

I can't recall ever once having seen you take the time to help someone else.

If you feel you aren't getting your money's worth from this forum, suggest you look elsewhere.

I am not as experienced as most of you here, so I ASK QUESTIONS! is that a problem now? isn't that the purpose of this forum, to help one another or am I in the wrong forum?
Old 08-01-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

This forum is built to provide support for those who have the eBay Stealth or Amazon Ghost. We of course help those who don't have either and we do everything that we can.

I checked your history and a lot of your answers are being replied to and with good replies.

1. I don't know what else you want, but posting a smear campaign of your own about those who have fed you won't earn you much of a friendship point to be honest.
(this thread to be exact)

2. If you are getting PM;s from random people offering services, you need to click on the report button because that's a HUGE no no in this forum. The only thing that is charged is in the market place and we are strict about it.

If you offered payment to someone else , that's on you.
And it seems you are complaining mainly because of your interaction with Nate, so don't bring that garbage to the forum and try to smear us.

SO, what can we do for you? Make a new thread about it and we'll reply as usual.

Last edited by SaiJin; 08-01-2018 at 03:45 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
dachilla (08-02-2018), ilcarletto (08-02-2018), JamesNorth101 (08-02-2018), mrbitty (08-02-2018), rsot (08-01-2018), yankee (08-02-2018)
Old 08-01-2018

Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post

And it seems you are complaining mainly because of your interaction with Nate, so don't bring that garbage to the forum and try to smear us.
I'm pretty sure what ever he's complaining about doesn't have anything to do with me... The last interaction we had was at least 3 months ago...

I was just calling B.S. to his complaint since I already know his MO.
Old 08-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

You are on a free forum where people volunteer their time for the basic information to get you back onto your desired platform.

It is up to you to figure out what works for you with the bits and pieces that you get with the free info.

If you want to use a specific service that someone took the time to build and make sure it works, then you are going to pay for it. Nothing hard about that, right?

We are not paid to be here. We were once in the same boat that you are currently sinking in.
Old 08-01-2018

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
In addition to what everyone else has said, let me remind you that nobody here gets a dime to help you. So I suggest you appreciate whatever help you get, even if it is little (or nothing for that matter).

With over 80k+ members of the forum, i'm sure others appreciate the content and support just fine.

P.S. I've just gone through and read your last 50 posts on this forum, and every single one seems to be ME, ME, ME! ... I'm sure there's more. How about you click on a few threads and answer some questions. Also, you don't need to be "experienced" to answer a lot of basic questions most users have, surely you can't be that incompetent?

Here's all your posts...
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/search...4&pp=25&page=1

Last edited by Play; 08-01-2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
. Also, you don't need to be "experienced" to answer a lot of basic questions most users have, surely you can't be that incompetent?
No Play - we are incompetent as per OP :(
Old 08-02-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
This forum is built to provide support for those who have the eBay Stealth or Amazon Ghost. We of course help those who don't have either and we do everything that we can.

I checked your history and a lot of your answers are being replied to and with good replies.

1. I don't know what else you want, but posting a smear campaign of your own about those who have fed you won't earn you much of a friendship point to be honest.
(this thread to be exact)

2. If you are getting PM;s from random people offering services, you need to click on the report button because that's a HUGE no no in this forum. The only thing that is charged is in the market place and we are strict about it.

SO, what can we do for you? Make a new thread about it and we'll reply as usual.
I appreciate your response, very classy, I apologise to everyone if it seems like I was calling everyone out or smearing aspkin, I assure you that wasn't my intention PLUS I actually wasn't calling out Nate, I am assuming he has some kind of grudge against me not sure why, it all seems strange.
Old 08-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I appreciate your response, very classy, I apologise to everyone if it seems like I was calling everyone out or smearing aspkin, I assure you that wasn't my intention PLUS I actually wasn't calling out Nate, I am assuming he has some kind of grudge against me not sure why, it all seems strange.
By making this thread in the first place you have no doubt reduced the number of folk that are going to help you in future.
Old 08-02-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
By making this thread in the first place you have no doubt reduced the number of folk that are going to help you in future.
Its a public forum, we are all allowed to air our opinion, I did just that.
Old 08-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
You showed how much of an ungrateful parasite you are. You are a tick and an infections one at that. Worse than a tape worm.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (08-02-2018), Ebayorbust (08-02-2018)
Old 08-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
And that small list reduces once again.
Old 08-02-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

I think he understands now and I don't see anymore reason to beat up anymore.

So let's just move on on a positive note and hope he grows from it.
Old 08-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Some stuff you just gotta figure out by yourself. How hard can it be? There's enough hints in the forum. If you don't figure it out then either stop with your business or get commercial help. If every trick or method was posted openly here in the forum, it would be much harder to create stealth accounts, don't you think? I'm sure the enemy reads the forum too. And they learn fast.
Old 08-02-2018

Longevity: 89%

TBH sometimes I wish there was "Paid" help offered here. When its not "Paid" i get the feeling nobody wants to really offer the real help.
Maybe Aspikin can consider putting a "Paid' help section.
I am All up for that
The Following User Says Thank You to sarah74 For This Useful Post:
mrbitty (08-04-2018)
Old 08-04-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah74 View Post
TBH sometimes I wish there was "Paid" help offered here. When its not "Paid" i get the feeling nobody wants to really offer the real help.
Maybe Aspikin can consider putting a "Paid' help section.
I am All up for that
This here is what I am talking about.

Last edited by mrbitty; 08-04-2018 at 02:57 AM.