Ebay Suspension, but let me keep oldest account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-17-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Ebay Suspension, but let me keep oldest account

Hello all, I have ( well had ) multiple accounts, with one being from 2007, with over 600 feedback, and power seller with 100% rating, and never a dispute. I also had 4 other accounts, with the oldest being about a year old with ebay store, and the others fairly new. They all are linked together in one way or the other.

I kept pushing my luck across the new accounts trying to get rid of some items I bought to resale that ebay didn't allow. I didn't know this until i had done bought them and started selling them. Anyways after getting a couple small restrictions I opened a new account and they came down hard with life time ban on all of the newer accounts but let me keep my old account.

I spoke with them about 3 different times trying to get my banned accounts back, and the reps all ways mentioned my good account and advised me to just use it and continue to keep it in good standing, and I could continue to use ebay. One rep said it was established account in excellent shape, and that's why they let me keep it.

However I'm little nervous thinking they going to ban it at anytime. I log in from the banned IP address also and it runs just fine. The old account is from a different IP address from years back when I had a different ISP, but my paypal I use has them all linked together.

I was thinking of making some new accounts with all new information and change my last name to my maiden name. Should I start working on a new account, and would changing my last name and use all new information work ?

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 04-17-2017 at 10:50 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Ebay Suspension, but let me keep oldest account

Bump...Someone help me out. If i change my last name on ebay and get a new IP, would i also need to change my last name on my paypal ? I have a second paypal that has never been used with ebay, but it is with the last name that I am using right now and the same address my other paypal was registered in ?
Old 04-18-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Just go full stealth.

Buy the guide. Read the forum. It's very easy to have multiple accounts not linked to one another.

Also thank your lucky stars ebay let you keep your original account!
Old 04-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
Just go full stealth.

Buy the guide. Read the forum. It's very easy to have multiple accounts not linked to one another.

Also thank your lucky stars ebay let you keep your original account!
Hi, thanks for the reply. I am glad they let me keep that account but worried it will end it being banned. When you say go full stealth do you mean like complete phony information with names and address ?

Last edited by The Unlucky One; 04-18-2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old 07-20-2018
Threadstarter  

I want to update this old post. I still have my original account. Since this post I have made another ebay account and have sold a lot of items through it but I started out as a buyer until i got about 25 feedback then started selling and everything went smooth. That account is linked to the old ones cause I used the same PP. I moved to a new location and made another account with new ip cause i wanted to sale some items that I had done been warned about on the other accounts and soon as the first listing went up they suspended it. I called ebay and they reinstated it, and soon as i listed another item down it went again. i spoke with them again and this time they said no chance of appeal cause i was high risked. I assume they linked it to the old account. It strange how some accounts they dont touch and some they do and I know for a fact my standing account are linked to suspended accounts. Anyways I been reading about stealth account and think its time to get some of those up and going. It seems a little overwhelming cause lot of things i dont understand. I guess i can read some more and make a new post asking for you all to help me out. I'm afraid if i dont make some stealth i will mess around and get my power seller account banned cause of new accounts being linked.
Old 07-23-2018

Longevity: 50%

Do you still have your old account?

And to give you one very valuable bit of advice that I’m surprised no one gave you all ready and very surprised you never figured out is STOP LISTING THAT RESTRICTED ITEM whatever it was.

You have had four accounts suspended so stop listing it. Throw it in the bin. Whatever you do, DO NOT put it anywhere near eBay. You really only have yourself to blame.
Old 07-26-2018

Longevity: 39%

That old account can be doomed at any time.

Also don't nag the guy about restricted accounts. Maybe he isn't selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Oakleys. eBay is crazy. Go and open and account and look in your junk drawer for 4 old cell phones (total value say $150). Try listing in the first month and I guarantee your ebay account will be shut down. They won't even ask for documents, simply unsafe for the ebay community MC099.
Old 07-26-2018

Longevity: 33%

This seems to be great. Keep it up.
Old 08-02-2018

Longevity: 32%

I would definitely split the account and go stealth on at least 3 of them. eBay are a bunch a dicks, shut you down at anytime.

It seems like a lot of work, but trust me, it's better than having ALL your accounts shut down at once and your dead in the water.

Faster you start the process, sooner you can get under the radar!
Old 08-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyBusinessClass View Post
This seems to be great. Keep it up.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 08-03-2018

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafonabob1 View Post
That old account can be doomed at any time.

Also don't nag the guy about restricted accounts. Maybe he isn't selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Oakleys. eBay is crazy. Go and open and account and look in your junk drawer for 4 old cell phones (total value say $150). Try listing in the first month and I guarantee your ebay account will be shut down. They won't even ask for documents, simply unsafe for the ebay community MC099.
I think that's unfair that they just kick you off without a care in the world..