No payments from Amazon after 90 days [dropshipping] - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 08-03-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Question No payments from Amazon after 90 days [dropshipping]

Hello, I have received this email from them, what do you think I might do? I need to submit this documents within a month, I cannot provide original invoices since I was dropshipping from Amazon to Amazon. Any recommendations much appreciated?

Hello,

We are contacting you because it is has been more than 90 days since we took action on your account for the sale of inauthentic items. During this period, you have failed to successfully appeal for reinstatement. We previously informed you that we would withhold funds in your account if you did not successfully appeal. However, you may be able to recover funds held in your account if you demonstrate that the items sold are authentic.

Within the next 30 days, submit an appeal to enforcement-appeals@amazon.com. We recommend you send unaltered documents that demonstrate the authenticity of your items. Please address all of the ASINs and violations that resulted in the removal of your Amazon listings.

You can view warnings and notifications we previously sent you about your violations via email by viewing the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html.

If your appeal for funds is not successful, Amazon will continue to withhold some or all funds in your account. You may be eligible for partial disbursement of funds.

Once we receive your appeal, we will review it and respond with a final decision within 7 days.
Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
https://www.amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-03-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: No payments from Amazon after 90 days [dropshipping]

Alright, thinking for a solution and reading the other threads on the forum and hence I cannot be able to provide them with the real invoice, I will be creating 3 different invoices with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ company name and address but with a real US phone# which I will be able to answer if they call, so what do you think? do you think this would work or you have something better to suggest me?

thanks!
Old 08-03-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

You drop shipped from the same Amazon account as the buyer or a different one?

If its the same one I think you would be fine providing the receipts you have if the name matches up. This may be acceptable but you would have to research

If its drop shipping from a different amazon account / different name then you would need to creatively provide invoices
Old 08-05-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
You drop shipped from the same Amazon account as the buyer or a different one?

If its the same one I think you would be fine providing the receipts you have if the name matches up. This may be acceptable but you would have to research

If its drop shipping from a different amazon account / different name then you would need to creatively provide invoices

Different one but the same name on the account, with different cc etc. I honestly want to release my money and also want to be reinstalled my account, I have currently 2 different US and 1 Canadian phone number so if I use that both US numbers for the invoices and 1 for calling the Amazon to talk about the reinstallation, I am just curious if I could save my account, it was my original detailed account[I wasn't know ghost accounts at all as a newbie when I have started to sell on Amazon] so if I could save it, I will only go with a ghost account,
Old 08-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%

Try salvaging as best as you can and as a last option if you can't get anywhere you could always come clean with what you were doing. At least you can prove via your other Amazon store that the products you were drop shipping came from amazon. They ultimately want to make sure the products you were selling were legit

If you have legit invoices from another amazon store that line up with the sales, you could always try this as a last option if nothing else works
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
cem (08-05-2018)
Old 08-19-2018

Longevity: 44%

I know a guy who lost approx $35k the same way. He says his products were legit but he couldn't produce the docs.
Old 08-19-2018

Are you 100% sure the items are authentic... you can also try to contact the person you purchased from to have them create an invoice for you
Old 12-08-2018

Longevity: 36%

Update on whether funds were disbursed or account was reinstated?
Old 05-25-2019

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Try salvaging as best as you can and as a last option if you can't get anywhere you could always come clean with what you were doing. At least you can prove via your other Amazon store that the products you were drop shipping came from amazon. They ultimately want to make sure the products you were selling were legit

If you have legit invoices from another amazon store that line up with the sales, you could always try this as a last option if nothing else works
Have you seen anyone be successful doing this?