eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - AMAZON ACCOUNT FOR SALE [Fully Verified]
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 50%
Longevity: 7%
Default re: AMAZON ACCOUNTs FOR SALE [FULLY VERIFIED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpower View Post
What are you talking about? This is definitely my business as I'm planning to purchase an account from this seller. And I need to know how the aspkin approved this seller.
If something happens with the seller whos gonna be covering my purchase? is that aspkin or nobody. And if aspkin approved this seller I like to know how to understand if it's legit approve or not...
vpower,

Your concerns are understandable since I am new on Aspkin

However, I been offering amazon and ebay services on other seller forums for about a year with perfect feedback. Getting approved here was not easy. I moved over to Aspkin forums and I plan on having a flawless reputation on here as well.

If you check back in a month hopefully I will have more feedback from other forum members

So far I have only sold 1 service, and the friendly customer has agreed to leave an honest review. Check back in a week or so and hopefully I'll have more for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
vpower (08-05-2018)

Aspkin Group