eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - AMAZON ACCOUNT FOR SALE [Fully Verified]
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 18%
Default re: AMAZON ACCOUNTs FOR SALE [FULLY VERIFIED]

Nobody is offering fully verified UK AMZ accounts that have passed the 15k KYC verification process. If I am wrong then someone please contact me.

I have had a few accounts fail in the past 6 months, each was fine for 3 months up until the UK KYC process was triggered. Then as soon as I uploaded the 6 documents in seller central, the account was set to inactive whilst they reviewed the documents. Each then took 3-4 weeks with each reply from the verification team saying "We cannot give you an exact time but our team is working hard to complete the verification as soon as possible." finally after a message to the MD a reply came through saying the account will remain suspended along with a message saying "Your account has failed our verification process."

Unless it is similar items or some the same being sold that are being flagged up in the KYC review I can't see what the problem is as I have even set up new LTD companies with new directors and all the ID is legit and from real people. It seems almost impossible to pass the UK KYC process at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gadgeteu For This Useful Post:
Beautiful (08-08-2018)

Aspkin Group