VMWare/Multilogin good for multiple stealth? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-13-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default VMWare/Multilogin good for multiple stealth?

Hello everybody.

I was using Multilogin but they did some changes, not sure if it is still viable.

Wondering if Vmware is a good option to run multiple eBay accounts and not link them.

Would I need a separate VM for each eBay account? & if so, what are some big no-no's for running multiple accounts via VMware.

I've got clean and dedicated IPs.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hooki For This Useful Post:
Brainbuster (09-14-2018)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-13-2018

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Default Re: VMWare/Multilogin good for multiple stealth?

Yes, running your accounts on Virtual machines using VMware or VirtualBox is a good option.

You don't need to have a separate VM for each account, because you can have multiple user accounts on the same VM, and each account should be accessed from the corresponding user account, just like a normal PC.

But if you made a separate VM for each account, you can manage more than one account at the same time, by running multiple machines simultaneously.

You can find a tutorial I made 2 years ago about creating a VM for stealth, in this guide I used VirtualBox, but it's practically the same for VMware.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multip...-accounts.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Othmane For This Useful Post:
Hooki (08-13-2018), Mafia (07-29-2020)
Old 08-13-2018

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 39%

Why would anyone want to run VM for eBay? It’s impractical and unnnessesary. Simply create user account for each of your stealth and assign Fresh IP for each one of your eBay Stealth accounts. eBay isn’t amazon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Camaro2SS For This Useful Post:
Princesiju (12-23-2022)
Old 08-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
Why would anyone want to run VM for eBay? It’s impractical and unnnessesary. Simply create user account for each of your stealth and assign Fresh IP for each one of your eBay Stealth accounts. eBay isn’t amazon.
I find using VM for eBay very useful and practical, even though it's not mandatory.
It allows me to deal with 5 accounts simultaneously at the same time, and I don't worry about IP's because there is NO WAY I can use a bad IP on one of my accounts. anyway It's really easy to set it up and it make things easier for me.
Old 08-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othmane View Post
I find using VM for eBay very useful and practical, even though it's not mandatory.
It allows me to deal with 5 accounts simultaneously at the same time, and I don't worry about IP's because there is NO WAY I can use a bad IP on one of my accounts. anyway It's really easy to set it up and it make things easier for me.
To each their own man. But I don’t see any reason to use VM with eBay. I have dedicated IPs and never had to worry about linking as long as I connect my stealth account to aprropriate IP. You make it more complicated than it is.

1. Assign Dedicated IP
2. Create user account

Done.
Old 08-13-2018

Quote:
To each their own man. But I don’t see any reason to use VM with eBay. I have dedicated IPs and never had to worry about linking as long as I connect my stealth account to aprropriate IP. You make it more complicated than it is.

1. Assign Dedicated IP
2. Create user account

Done.
Good luck my friend
The Following User Says Thank You to Othmane For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (08-13-2018)
Old 08-13-2018

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 44%

Yea, I wouldnt feel good about using user accounts on Windows... It obviously works but it just seems too easy to share everything between users...

I personally use a Chromebook in Dev mode with Crouton running a command line only version of Ubuntu in parallel. I don't have to worry about grabbing a file with any revealing info... all my files are in the cloud on separate google accounts. Nothing is stored on my machine except cookies and SoftEther VPN Client that I run on Ubuntu.

I want to build a VMware ESXi or KVM server so bad it makes my d!ck hard. There's a decommissioned SuperMicro on eBay I want for $1.6k.

Its got a X9 series SuperMicro dual socket 2011 server board with dual Intel E5-2690 v2 (thats 20 Cores total @ 3Ghz), 256GB DDR3 RAM, 2 PCI-E 16x slots (for a Vega 64 or a Nvidia 1080ti), a LSI 9260-8i RAID controller, Intel® i350 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, Integrated IPMI 2.0 Management for remote admin of the whole system, and dual 700w SuperMicro Server PSU's... In a 1U case.

The only thing its missing is drives...

I'd want to take it out of the 1U and put it in a tower with neon's and water block the CPU's...

Then I could make all the real VM's I want with all the resources you could possibly buy in a retail PC.

Connect to the local network using VPN and remote in with WorkStation 14 or another RDP client.

But running eBay Stealth accounts is not the most technically advanced thing I do with a computer...

With a server like that I could set up and test anything I wanted to deploy on a hosted dedicated server.

If you never try to master VMware. You'll never get close to that level.

Virtualization is all about whats possible. Not about whats needed for stealth. You can take a snapshot of your VM and test anything you want on the OS. You wouldn't ever have to worry about your accounts getting hacked.

Last edited by nate; 08-13-2018 at 06:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nate For This Useful Post:
LaDiDaDiDaSlobOnMeKnob (08-13-2018)
Old 08-13-2018

You guys are making it more complicated than it really is. A lot of paranoia spread around here. I have been member on aspkins forum since it’s fruation and been one of the many pioneers using stealth accounts. You don’t need more than a separate user acco**** and Dedicated IP.
Old 08-13-2018

Basically what I am saying here. You guys over complicating something that requires basic steps. The simpler it is the less steps you have to take in order to maintain your account unlinked. Heck I have been drop shipping identical items (in 1000s) on multiple stealth account with identical description and images and wasn’t ever linked.
Old 08-13-2018

What this has to do with VM?

Quote:
Heck I have been drop shipping identical items (in 1000s) on multiple stealth account with identical description and images and wasn’t ever linked.
I'm not trying to complicate anything, all what I did was answering OP's Questions, I believe he got the answer he was looking for.

After all each one of us has it's own way of doing things, there is no need to forcing your opinions upon others.

OP asked about VM, I answered, As simple as that.
Old 08-13-2018

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
Yea, I wouldnt feel good about using user accounts on Windows... It obviously works but it just seems too easy to share everything between users...

I personally use a Chromebook in Dev mode with Crouton running a command line only version of Ubuntu in parallel. I don't have to worry about grabbing a file with any revealing info... all my files are in the cloud on separate google accounts. Nothing is stored on my machine except cookies and SoftEther VPN Client that I run on Ubuntu.

I want to build a VMware ESXi or KVM server so bad it makes my d!ck hard. There's a decommissioned SuperMicro on eBay I want for $1.6k.

Its got a X9 series SuperMicro dual socket 2011 with dual Intel E5-2690 v2 (thats 20 Cores total @ 3Ghz), 256GB DDR3 RAM, 2 PCI-E 16x slots (for a Vega 64 or a Nvidia 1080ti), a LSI 9260-8i RAID controller, Intel® i350 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, Integrated IPMI 2.0 Management for remote admin of the whole system, and dual 700w SuperMicro Server PSU's... In a 1U case.

The only thing its missing is drives...

I'd want to take it out of the 1U and put it in a tower with neon's and water block the CPU's...

Then I could make all the real VM's I want with all the resources you could possibly buy in a retail PC.

Connect to the local network using VPN and remote in with WorkStation 14 or another RDP client.

But running eBay Stealth accounts is not the most technically advanced thing I do with a computer...

With a server like that I could set up and test anything I wanted to deploy on a hosted dedicated server.

If you never try to master VMware. You'll never get close to that level.

Virtualization is all about whats possible. Not about whats needed for stealth. You can take a snapshot of your VM and test anything you want on the OS. You wouldn't ever have to worry about your accounts getting hacked.
I run my accounts from a ESXi 6.5 server configured from desktop PC. I've got around 50 Windows VMs running on this box, along with a few CentOS VMs acting as image hosts, website hosts, and NAS. My process is so streamlined, creating stealths is easy as pie and always last forever. Not to mention seperate PFsense machine acting as a router for the whole network and allowing VPN access so I can freely travel and work from anywhere in the world thanks to RDP access.

Just to think 3-4 years ago I was paying others $150 per stealth account.

Keep doing/thinking how you are. Don't listen to these people saying "you are overcomplicating things". User accounts are good if you are running like 1 account, but real players always elevate and evolve.
The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDaDiDaSlobOnMeKnob For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (08-13-2018)
Old 08-13-2018

It's off topic, but I dont see a point in spending 1k on a powerful Laptop or PC these days... As fast as tech is advancing I think best bet is to get a decommissioned server to run VM's on... There is so much you can do with it. You could run Workstation as a RDP on Ubuntu running on a $100 chromebook. And have the processing power of the best Macbook Pro or MSI Laptop... While switching back and forth between operating systems.

The only thing I'm finding a problem with is Frames Per Second with RDP clients... Haven't found a option yet that isn't suppose to have lag with video.

The closest I found is if the server will run an Nvidia GPU... Which it's not suppose to out the box, but there's suppose to be a hack to get it to work with ESXi...

Then you can use Nvidia game stream on a Nvidia Shield, but that doesn't help a laptop any.

But I'm about 1.6k short of 1.6k for the server anyway ATM.
Old 08-13-2018
Threadstarter  

Thank you to all who have posted and helped me with my OP.

Does eBay care if it's Windows or Ubuntu OS?

What about browser? I plan to just throw a portable browser inside the VM + Dedicated IP.

Would spoofing User agent for each different account be any effective or backfire.
Old 08-13-2018

Now your going too far... there is no point in using a portable browser with VMware... Unless the only reason your using VMware is because you have something in your computer you dont want ebay to pick up on and you dont want to wipe the OS and start over with a fresh install.

But then you would be using user accounts on one VM guest.

If your just starting out.. I'd start with user accounts first. You can always move them over to a VM later if you want as long as you still have the original phone number you set up the PayPal with just in case they send you a text to verify your new machine.

If your using user accounts you don't need a portable browser then either... I think the only time you NEED a portable browser is if you only use one user account... but I maybe wrong... MM78 could answer that. he's the portable browser expert...

Last edited by nate; 08-13-2018 at 07:29 PM.
Hooki (08-13-2018)
Old 08-13-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Now your going too far... there is no point in using a portable browser with VMware... Unless the only reason your using VMware is because you have something in your computer you dont want ebay to pick up on and you dont want to wipe the OS and start over with a fresh install.

But then you would be using user accounts on one VM guest.

If your just starting out.. I'd start with user accounts first. You can always move them over to a VM later if you want as long as you still have the original phone number you set up the PayPal with just in case they send you a text to verify your new machine.

If your using user accounts you don't need a portable browser then either... I think the only time you NEED a portable browser is if you only use one user account... but I maybe wrong... MM78 could answer that. he's the portable browser guy...
Hi nate,

I'm trying to be very cautious as eBay recently linked a few of my accounts together. I'm not 'new' per se, but, I do need to rethink my plan.

Was running 3 accounts in separate VM's with a clean proxy I got from a user here. One account with Windows 10 and other with Windows 7.

I had no problems for MONTHS...buyer opened a case and within minutes all accounts got linked. ( I closed the case in MY favor :( )

MC011 suspension.
Old 08-13-2018

If I had to guess, I'd bet the proxie was the problem... Unless you didnt wipe the exif data off pictures.

If your using VM's there is nothing that could cross accounts coming from the OS.

What about IPv6? Did you disable it or do anything to stop it from exposing you? Or do proxies tunnel both IPv4 and IPv6? I'm not a proxie expert, but if VPN's have a hard time tunneling IPv6 I can only guess a proxie would too.
Old 08-13-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If I had to guess, I'd bet the proxie was the problem... Unless you didnt wipe the exif data off pictures.

If your using VM's there is nothing that could cross accounts coming from the OS.

What about IPv6? Did you disable it or do anything to stop it from exposing you? Or do proxies tunnel both IPv4 and IPv6? I'm not a proxie expert, but if VPN's have a hard time tunneling IPv6 I can only guess a proxie would too.

Have not touched anything related to IPv6.

The topic about IPv6, is foreign to me as well.

Where could I begin for this?

Also VPN > Socks5 proxy?

I don't buy $0.50 proxies either....it is not even recognized as a proxy via sites like Whoer.net.

All the accounts fell simultaneously, it was within minutes of each other.

Edit: Is there a paid Exif data remover? I was using similar (stock) pictures but cleaning them with a exif remover. Then uploading them to a image hosting site (imgur, etc) and opening the link on the desired VM. Then upload to ebay.

Last edited by Hooki; 08-13-2018 at 07:38 PM.
Old 08-13-2018

Jump into your VM and connect to Proxie and click on this link to see what your IPv6 is saying...

https://test-ipv6.com/

If it gives away your ISP then that's your problem...

Yes [VPN > Proxie]...

VPN protects your whole computer. Proxie only protects your browser as far as I know. But like I said, Im not a proxie expert.

About the exif, it sounds like you should be good. I use either "Photo Exif Editor" for android when I take pics with my phone, then upload to google drive and upload from google drive to ebay with a download link hack.

Code:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=FILE_ID
I also use "Pixlr Editor" a online pic editor to resize or crop pics... it also wipes all exif data by default when you edit a photo.

Last edited by nate; 08-13-2018 at 08:04 PM.
Hooki (08-13-2018)
Old 08-13-2018

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
It's off topic, but I dont see a point in spending 1k on a powerful Laptop or PC these days... As fast as tech is advancing I think best bet is to get a decommissioned server to run VM's on... There is so much you can do with it. You could run Workstation as a RDP on Ubuntu running on a $100 chromebook. And have the processing power of the best Macbook Pro or MSI Laptop... While switching back and forth between operating systems.

The only thing I'm finding a problem with is Frames Per Second with RDP clients... Haven't found a option yet that isn't suppose to have lag with video.

The closest I found is if the server will run an Nvidia GPU... Which it's not suppose to out the box, but there's suppose to be a hack to get it to work with ESXi...

Then you can use Nvidia game stream on a Nvidia Shield, but that doesn't help a laptop any.

But I'm about 1.6k short of 1.6k for the server anyway ATM.
You can use GPU passthrough (IOMMU) in ESXi. Are you trying to play games via RDP? It's a bad option to use. VPN+Steam-in home streaming is ghetto but works great, granted you have enough bandwidth. Otherwise, why do you need GPU for simple RDP access?
The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDaDiDaSlobOnMeKnob For This Useful Post:
nate (08-13-2018)
Old 08-13-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Jump into your VM and connect to Proxie and click on this link to see what your IPv6 is saying...

https://test-ipv6.com/

If it gives away your ISP then that's your problem...

Yes [VPN > Proxie]...

VPN protects your whole computer. Proxie only protects your browser as far as I know. But like I said, Im not a proxie expert.

About the exif, it sounds like you should be good. I use either "Photo Exif Editor" for android when I take pics with my phone, then upload to google drive and upload from google drive to ebay with a download link hack.

Code:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=FILE_ID
I also use "Pixlr Editor" a online pic editor to resize or crop pics... it also wipes all exif data by default when you edit a photo.
Thank you for all the info!

It showed the test results (VM) as the proxies ISP, not my home ISP.

Test results for my home computer, showed my VPN's ISP.

Good to go?

I'm on a VPN in my home computer , then proxy on VMWARE.

'No IPv6 address detected'
Old 08-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDiDaDiDaSlobOnMeKnob View Post
You can use GPU passthrough (IOMMU) in ESXi.
From what I've been hearing and reading Nvidia has a block on there consumer grade cards that wont allow Nvidia drivers to pick up the card if the OS is being vitalized. But it looks like there is a hack where you can edit the vdmk file with txt editor and add the line
Code:
hypervisor.cpuid.v0 = "FALSE"
To get Nvidia to work with passthrough but I haven't talked to anyone yet that's actually done it and can confirm it works.

Quote:
Are you trying to play games via RDP? It's a bad option to use.
No, I don't play games... I'm just hoping I can find a way to create a equal between i.e. Macbook Pro and cheap Laptop running a RDP client connected to headless server with a lot of resources running a Type-1 Hypervisor (ESXi) and a vdmk of MacOS. The processing power would be there, but the video image on the laptop would lag.

Quote:
VPN+Steam-in home streaming is ghetto but works great, granted you have enough bandwidth.
I'm still in the beginning stages of research, but it sounds like all RDP clients lag when trying to play video...

Thanks for the heads up on Stream-in home stream... First I've heard of it and it looks promising.

From what I read a Nvidia Sheild connected to a remote Nvidia GPU using Nvidia Game Stream doesn't lag at all and can push video at 4k. (not that that helps me with what I'd like to do tho).

Quote:
why do you need GPU for simple RDP access?
I wouldn't, the CPU's would have VT-* and on board video.
Old 08-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooki View Post
Good to go? 'No IPv6 address detected'
Not really since you haven't figured out exactly what linked you... Now it maybe the IP of the proxy was abused or multiple people were using the same IP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooki View Post
I'm on a VPN in my home computer , then proxy on VMWARE.
As in your running one account from your home PC using a VPN.... And your running a second account on VMware using a Proxy for IP?

I'm guessing your addresses were all different that you gave ebay for account creation and returns?

What about Flash, did you disable it? or did you disable WebRTC?