Android emulator to make stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 08-20-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Smile Android emulator to make stealth

Hello i was wondering if using an android emulator on pc would be a good option to make stealth paypals.

I use a program called nox when you can create fresh "phones" and then delete when finished etc.

Anyone ever tried this ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Android emulator to make stealth

I have used nox for the second step verification for Amazon. For eBay I think it's just easier to use a windows OS, all the programs are big, the websites all work properly. Why waste your time with mobile versions of eBay on chrome?
The Following User Says Thank You to glacier922 For This Useful Post:
sax4 (08-20-2018)
Old 08-20-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
I have used nox for the second step verification for Amazon. For eBay I think it's just easier to use a windows OS, all the programs are big, the websites all work properly. Why waste your time with mobile versions of eBay on chrome?
This is just for PayPal but for my personal preference i find it easier to use nox as i can delete and make new fresh instances easily
Old 08-20-2018

Longevity: 77%

MEmu is what I use, it let's you have multiple instances for multiple ebays.
Old 08-20-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

I think this is just an inefficient way to doing things... just use windows on its own it's a lot faster and why make it hard for yourself?

Did you actually follow the steps in the eBay Stealth yet?
Old 08-20-2018
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Been playing with it, it is so far the best

Old 08-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

What kind of app is that? And look at the create new fingerprint button lol
Old 08-20-2018
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
What kind of app is that? And look at the create new fingerprint button lol
Multilogin
Old 08-20-2018

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Been playing with it, it is so far the best

Looks good mate.
Old 09-16-2018

Longevity: 33%

+1 for multilogin, you can easily sync your profiles to whatever laptop or pc you use right now and have one ip/proxy fixed per browser profile.. easiest thing there is..

Last edited by backamblock; 09-16-2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11-16-2018

Longevity: 40%

On a conventional iPhone or unrooted Android, PayPal can instantly link accounts together from the device identifiers. People creating multiple stealth accounts using the PayPal application on one device are unknowingly linking everything together. If one account used on that device was limited, whether it be 12 minutes or 12 months ago, it will put any new account used on that device at a high-risk of having the same infraction applied.

On an Android emulator or a rooted Android device, you can remove all trace of any residue PayPal application data, in addition to changing your device identifier, which removes their ability to tie old and new accounts together. For this particular purpose, it may be useful if wanting to use the PayPal app rather than their website. However, you might find it easier and less of a risk to use a computer, where you can use software, like the ones demonstrated above, to create separate profiles and stop PayPal linking things from device data.
Old 11-17-2018

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHerald View Post
On a conventional iPhone or unrooted Android, PayPal can instantly link accounts together from the device identifiers. People creating multiple stealth accounts using the PayPal application on one device are unknowingly linking everything together. If one account used on that device was limited, whether it be 12 minutes or 12 months ago, it will put any new account used on that device at a high-risk of having the same infraction applied.

On an Android emulator or a rooted Android device, you can remove all trace of any residue PayPal application data, in addition to changing your device identifier, which removes their ability to tie old and new accounts together. For this particular purpose, it may be useful if wanting to use the PayPal app rather than their website. However, you might find it easier and less of a risk to use a computer, where you can use software, like the ones demonstrated above, to create separate profiles and stop PayPal linking things from device data.
hmm not 100% true... well.. yeah it is but you left out some important point.
if you make a factory reset on your (Android) device via the recovery menu you will get a new device ID (not IMEI !)

also, if the (android) phone is rooted you can work with Device ID changing Apps

so multiple accounts on an android DEVICE does not really work, but on an EMULATOR it should work, still more hassle than other solutions
Old 11-17-2018

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by backamblock View Post
hmm not 100% true... well.. yeah it is but you left out some important point.
if you make a factory reset on your (Android) device via the recovery menu you will get a new device ID (not IMEI !)

also, if the (android) phone is rooted you can work with Device ID changing Apps

so multiple accounts on an android DEVICE does not really work, but on an EMULATOR it should work, still more hassle than other solutions
No one would want to keep losing their data with resets to change their device identifier. Yes, there are a few ID changers on the Play Store if you are rooted like I said.

IMEI is not, as far I am aware, used by PayPal to identify a device. I could be wrong, but when I last did tests in 2017, I did not get any email from the old account telling me that another account has been setup for phone notifications, which is what would happen, hence the immediate link, if you use PayPal again using the same device identifier and not clearing residue application data from the storage medium.

There is always a risk of device-unique data being used by them, so it is safer all-round to stick with an emulator, which you can re-install with ease and won't have your personal information on it to lose.