I f*cking quit. Thanks Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-19-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default I f*cking quit. Thanks Paypal

LONG story short, I have been trying to "stealth" since March. I have had nothing but problems and not with the ebays, but the paypals. My ebay(which I miss dearly lol) was 10 years old, 10k feedback, top rated and suspended thanks to my stupid husband because he forgot to ship 3 items & they linked our household. I have spent and lost $1000s of dollars since my ebay was suspended last december. I currently have 4 accounts between $100 & as of yesterday a paypal limited with $3000 in it. I have followed the protocol to the T. With this most recent paypal, is real, the ebay&paypal were over a year and a half old, fully verified, 400+ feedback. Someone bought my entire inventory friday and i was limited less than an hour later!

The ebays have been frustrating because the 21 day hold, for me anyways, has been lasting for the entire 90 days!!!! I have no choice but to let the funds sit til the amounts clear. I have been operating 5-10 unique IPs(fresh and expensive each month) selling slowly, spreading inv out, etc. Plus the cost of buying the f*ckng accounts, time at the bank opening multiple accts, cost of inventory with a slow hardly there cash flow and bleeding money by the day just to keep the privilidge of selling.

This limitation stings because I got the account from a friend who takes a percentage of my sales. I thought lifting the limitation would be easy. We sent the real id and real invoice. They didnt ask for anything else which i thought was a good sign. We both literally spent the entire weekend on hold with paypal from multiple phones in a never ending and never answering loop. Finally today someone helped, asked my friend credit check questions, one she failed, and like that without even looking at the docs limited the account permanently. I sorely regret calling. I would say my friend didnt even fail the question, she was unsure and the man interrupted her. It was about a term on a student loan. Who tf knows that off the bat???

Welp, paypal broke me today. ALL of my money i use for inventory is gone for 6 months. My friend never really used paypal and doesnt mind but damn. I cannot take the mental stress any longer of either ebay or paypal f*cking with me.

I wish there was an alternative. I have heard amazon is 3x as bad.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: I f*cking quit. Thanks Paypal

"LONG story short"....not that short :(

I skipped to your last sentence - welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Sadly, pp and eb and amazon are not always fair and can be frustrating. You need multiple stealth backups going - or quit the online game and do something else.

Best of luck though
Old 08-20-2018

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 85%

Look forward to Ebay's new payment system which will cut out Paypal all together.
Old 08-20-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mine View Post
Look forward to Ebay's new payment system which will cut out Paypal all together.
It may well kill all stealth. Good luck with that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leader2dark For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (08-20-2018)
Old 08-20-2018

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenpoof View Post
LONG story short, I have been trying to "stealth" since March.
You seem to be encountering so many issues. Have you read the stealth guide?

A good way forward would be to read the guide, ask any questions, and move forward from there.
Old 08-20-2018

Longevity: 72%

A lot of poor management going on in this case... why sit down in a bank when you can open online in minutes? Why buy IP's?

People don't usually get suspended for 'forgetting to mail 3 items'... They get suspended for 'forgetting to mail 3 items' then not responding to open cases or not refunding or not taking care of the problem.

Lots of blame going around, all pointed at anyone except the boss.

You should sit down, take a deep breath, take responsibility for what went wrong, get the guide, and change your previous ways.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (08-21-2018), legeance122 (02-16-2019), newjerseymax (09-09-2018)
Old 08-20-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
A lot of poor management going on in this case... why sit down in a bank when you can open online in minutes? Why buy IP's?

People don't usually get suspended for 'forgetting to mail 3 items'... They get suspended for 'forgetting to mail 3 items' then not responding to open cases or not refunding or not taking care of the problem.

You should sit down, take a deep breath, take responsibility for what went wrong, get the guide, and change your previous ways.
Where do you get free IP/VPN service? I have read TOR, shared networks, etc causes red flags. I have heard VBAs are causing issues for people also.
Old 08-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Free IP/VPN services tend to be abused by people and can damage account health very easily.
Old 08-20-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Free IP/VPN services tend to be abused by people and can damage account health very easily.
I have been using the fresh IPs from IP burger ($20 a month) among 7 unique accounts with unique profiles on my laptop. ($140 a month) i have followed the stealth method to the T, I am beginning to think my transaction volume is the issue.( low cost, $7-8, but high volume). I have aged the accounts within reason. Most of my limitations occur around 200-300$. I withdraw daily the funds that are avail and in low incriments but a small balance accumulates from paypals 21 day hold.

What really pisses me off is the number of people paypal has done this to with legit accounts and there is NO appeal process. I have seen maybe 2 or 3 happy stories and the rest the users are banned forever. My next paypal limitation ill be sure to send them a photo of a wrinkly hairy d*ck because its clear they dont even take the time to verify info. Paypal settled a class action in 2015 for this SAME practice, improper disclosures, etc. I hope they piss off the wrong person soon who has the will and funds to take them to the cleaners. You cant tell me Mcdonalds can get sued for their coffee being too hot for millions and paypal can keep people's money for 6 months based on analytics from robots. I see lots of banking regulation issues with this practice, having worked for one in the past in operations. I dont consider them just a "payment processor" when the money can sit in its own account and not go directly to the user.
Old 08-20-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post

Oh, and my husband. I damn near divorced him over this. He occasionally has sold car parts with my help and advice. He listed 30 items or so in december for extra xmas cash. He is a man, not particularly computer savvy. When he thought all his items sold, he quit checking his ebay. Ugh the dumbass. So yes 3 people got no item, no response, and subsequently his ebay suspended and mine as well not even 24 hrs later.
Old 08-20-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Jen, if you look closer, IPBurger has deals upto 56% off...

Look, I understand how you feel, I lost a $144k/year account 10 years ago, but I haven't gotten suspended todate.

Failure is not about failing. You fail only when you quit. And divorcing your hubby over this I think you are just venting which is fine. So now that you got this out of your chest, consider these things:

1. Are you good at doing ebay business? Yes? Keep going
2. The money helps you? Yes? Keep going
3. You are fed up currently? Yes? Take a short break and grab a breather.
4. You wanna kill your hubby who is not very good at ecommerce? Well... don't let him come close to the ebay accounts, you take full control and you give him tasks that he is good at.

At the end of the day it's about delegating, figuring out what he is good at, stop doing the things that don't work and SPECIALLY getting an account from a friend... I don't know why you do this and give a % .

If you TRULY have understood and got the ebay stealth guide and followed it to the T, this won't have happened.

Plus your name would have been green with the logo that you indeed have the guide =)
Old 08-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%

Quote:
Where do you get free IP/VPN service? I have read TOR, shared networks, etc causes red flags. I have heard VBAs are causing issues for people also.
Use a dongle or tether with your mobile phone. If you are residing in the US and using US stealth accounts then VPNs are unnecessary.

Quote:
My next paypal limitation ill be sure to send them a photo of a wrinkly hairy d*ck
Just make sure the age of the wrinkly hairy d*ck coincides with the age of the person on the account.

My feeling is that you are losing these accounts due to what you are specifically selling combined with the volume.

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 08-20-2018 at 11:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (08-21-2018)
Old 08-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
LONG story short
Lord of the rings was a short story compared to this.
Old 08-21-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Use a dongle or tether with your mobile phone. If you are residing in the US and using US stealth accounts then VPNs are unnecessary.

Just make sure the age of the wrinkly hairy d*ck coincides with the age of the person on the account.

My feeling is that you are losing these accounts due to what you are specifically selling combined with the volume.

Can you elaborate on this? I am in the US.
Old 08-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Coaching time with Ebayorbust
Old 08-21-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Jen, if you look closer, IPBurger has deals upto 56% off...

Look, I understand how you feel, I lost a $144k/year account 10 years ago, but I haven't gotten suspended todate.

Failure is not about failing. You fail only when you quit. And divorcing your hubby over this I think you are just venting which is fine. So now that you got this out of your chest, consider these things:

1. Are you good at doing ebay business? Yes? Keep going
2. The money helps you? Yes? Keep going
3. You are fed up currently? Yes? Take a short break and grab a breather.
4. You wanna kill your hubby who is not very good at ecommerce? Well... don't let him come close to the ebay accounts, you take full control and you give him tasks that he is good at.

At the end of the day it's about delegating, figuring out what he is good at, stop doing the things that don't work and SPECIALLY getting an account from a friend... I don't know why you do this and give a % .

If you TRULY have understood and got the ebay stealth guide and followed it to the T, this won't have happened.

Plus your name would have been green with the logo that you indeed have the guide =)
Is the guide different than what ebay stealthman produces???
Old 08-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%

Quote:
On what? Wrinkly hairy d@cks?

If you are asking about IP, most mobile phones with data connections have dynamic IPs. Tether your laptop or PC to the phone. Just keep tabs on the IP to ensure it changes and isn't being repeated.
Old 08-21-2018

Longevity: 72%

Other than the whole 'wrinkly' comment, there's a lot of pretty good advice here.

I don't know this 'ebay stealthman' or what system he's promoting, but this place is pretty solid.
Old 08-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

I'm not going to sugarcoat it for you, but your attitude is terrible.
Hopefully, you keep that away from your customers and eBay/PayPal CS.

One thing is clear, you've gone off on a tangent from the steps and principles detailed in the stealth guide. I know this because some of your claims above are improbable.
Reread it, implement it carefully, take sole responsibility for the success of or failure of your business. And finally, do it all with a right, positive attitude.

'We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.'

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
bstalling (08-23-2018)
Old 08-21-2018

Longevity: 32%

Wait what? I might be reading this wrong so forgive me, but, I have nowhere near your volume and the 21 day thing is a MAX they state in a default message. Once you add tracking into, the money is yours.

You're doing a lot of shady stuff with the account with IPs and what not. Do you not think they see when there's one account with several different locations it's being logged in from? Paypal is one of the few sites out there that have never been hacked. You aren't going to fool them.
Old 08-22-2018

Longevity: 32%

definitely sounds like you linked.

In my VPN stealth days, I would occasionally link due to disconnections and leaky connections

I switched to private proxies networked into the settings on Firefox portable, and then use a single VPN to access all my accounts.

costs $1.50 per IP and I have had ZERO problems linking since. and the IPs are colocrossing which are supposed to be awful... they are not.

I manage a dozen plus accounts at a time heavily, with 30 total active accounts/IPs. Costs minimally per month.

I am able to have multiple windows(accounts) open at once and never fuss with separate user accounts, and if my VPN drops, the proxy instantly drops removing any need for a killswitch.

they also work for Amazon Stealth beautifully.

Last edited by prowake; 08-22-2018 at 12:26 AM.
Old 08-22-2018

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mine View Post
Anymore info about this?