Good non-PayPal provider for multiple virtual credit-card numbers, low $ transactions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-02-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Good non-PayPal provider for multiple virtual credit-card numbers, low $ transactions

Is there a site besides PayPal that can inexpensively generate multiple virtual credit card numbers for lots of low-dollar transactions?

I know that Citi, MBNA and Discover have those services, but I don't have credit cards from the first two and the site I want to use doesn't take Discover.

My PayPal acct. is a stealth and tied to a busy bread-and-butter stealth eBay acct., I'd rather not rock the boat with that. Am also no fan of PayPal in general.

What it's for: Expedia UK is currently running a deal where you can refer a friend and the friend gets a 20GBP hotel voucher and you get a 40GBP one if they book. It's ill-conceived and terribly programmed, and thus turning into a real bonanza for the savvy. It's possible to refer yourself, you can use it from anywhere (not just the UK) and so far there are no minimums, so you can book a $60 room for one night almost free with the 40 GBP vouchers. They just charge a booking fee of 8-10%.

You're supposed to be able to use up to 10 of the 40GBP/$60 vouchers from the same account, but their programming is blocking use of more than one of each type (20GBP/40GBP) from the same account or with the same credit card.

So, to redeem multiple vouchers, you need a separate e-mail (easy to get), Expedia UK account (also easy to sign up) and credit card number that can also pass AVS. Does this drill sound familiar????

So far I've bought 4 Simon cards at $20+$2 and done it from those (spending off the rest), but I figure there's got to be an easier online way.

Am looking for a service that can generate 20-30 virtual credit card numbers for various transactions with Expedia UK that need AVS and will have variable amounts charged but usually $6-10.

BTW, the offer really works. I stayed 3 days in Las Vegas on 2 bookings for $3.20 total, and in Key West and Ft. Lauderdale 3 total nights at $38 total after applying the vouchers. I'm just running out of credit cards to be able to use!

So far ePay is the best lead I've found, though I haven't dug deep into that. Any other suggestions? Sorry if this is a bit O/T, but I figured if anyone knew they'd be here.

Last edited by ploughman; 07-02-2009 at 03:23 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!