Perm paypal limit - Anyway to get a person when calling? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-22-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Perm paypal limit - Anyway to get a person when calling?

For the longest time paypal would limit or ban an account and email me with the exact reason they banned it after a "review" so i knew what i was facing. Now as the reps tell me: "the system" flags the account activity and automatically puts a hold on the account asking for the same thing every time; ID, invoices, tracking etc.

of course a call in to them with a rational explanation clears this up when the rep manually overrides the temp block without any submission of ID and etc..

However i have found that since the reps can't alter "the system" their override is useless once the system thinks you are out of your selling bounds again and it re-holds the account in 2-3 weeks, I call a rep, and they unlock it again and say it's all good, 2-3 weeks later the system re-flags it and eventually after the system flags it 3,4,5 times regardless of the reps opening the account the system now just perm bans your account, emails you and gives NO explanation to the issue, just a blanket statement saying your account perm banned and you can't do business with us because you aren't following the paypal guidelines.

Once this happens no matter what time or how you try to call them you will not get a rep, the system says one moment please while we transfer your call, it rings 8-10 times and hangs up on you.

apparently the system has it's own algorithm to be the judge and jury on it's deciding factor in whether or not you can sell and when it says enough is enough regardless of previous overrides and it blocks you from contacting reps to override this final decision, which of course is absurd because the reps have unlocked the temp blocks 3-4 times already so it only makes sense that if you could just talk to someone they would remove the automated ban.

Any experiences with this? anyone know how to contact a rep after "their lawnmower man type system" has blocked you from talking to them.

Also, even calling from an unlinked/unrelated number then entering your PP verified number only leads to the operator saying, sorry i didn't get that, again, tell me the number associated with the account over and over because of the perm ban and it never lets you through and never tells you that you can't use PP or that there's even an issue.

thoughts? input? anyone been there done that?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-22-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Perm paypal limit - Anyway to get a person when calling?

what are you trying to accomplish here??

Getting someone on the phone with paypal usually you 'll be put on hold for a long time.

But if you just wanna get your account back, I suggest starting to make back up eBay Stealth accounts.