paying for ebay shipping labels with paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-28-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default paying for ebay shipping labels with paypal

hello ,

thanks to all of you for helping me out with my paypal issues , but now a new issue has come up , when i got my new paypal account up and running i tried to print shipping lables from my sales and THIS comes up

We're having trouble printing your label.
We had problem getting PayPal payment authorization. Please log into PayPal and update the funding source

i have tried everything i can think of i even went into my OLD account and deactivated My preapproved payments for ebay shipping and still nothing an i dont know how to attach it to my new account

ive looked everywhere on paypal and ebay for this and i know its staring right at me lol

please help guys and thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: paying for ebay shipping labels with paypal

What payment sources do you have on the account? Legit credit card? Bank account? Etc?

Are any funds being held?
Old 08-29-2018

Longevity: 53%

Just buy label through paypal and print from there, I have two accts just like that and print through paypal.
Old 08-29-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

When you try to print your first label from eBay, you should be greeted with a user agreement. Following the instructions should take you to PayPal to complete the agreement. If you do not remember ever completing that step, you may have to unlink your papal from eBay then add it again before repeating the print label setup.

To unlink, on eBay go to “My Account” then look under “PayPal account information.”
There should be an “unlink accounts” hyperlink there.
Remove and then add your PayPal then try to print your labels again.

Tips:
a. Make sure you have enough balance “available” to cover the payment for the label.

b. If your funding source is a card, make sure the card is still live (card number, expiry date and CVV up to date)
If all else fail, consider skipping eBay / PayPal and print from Royal mail website. Printing your labels outside the eBay/PayPal ecosystem has got massive benefits:
You’d never have to deal with a profoundly broken system.
You can get delivery confirmation for free to cover for any INR cases that may come up.
You can massively control your defect rates that result from late deliveries and increase your chances of having and keeping TRS.
You’d save a lot of time. In minutes, you can automatically format addresses/postcode and print out hundreds of labels.

Eventually, you should look forward to signing up for OBA (if you’re a large seller) or click and drop if small to medium.
Good luck