For some reason, I can SELL, but I am not allowed to BUY?... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-04-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default For some reason, I can SELL, but I am not allowed to BUY?...

When ever I make an account to buy, I get suspended when I pay with paypal. But, for some reason, its OK for me to sell with my selling account, even when using the same paypal account.

I have no idea WHY they ban my accounts, they dont tell me. They just beat around the bush saying Im related to my other accounts.

I reset my IP address, I deleted old email address on my paypal and used new ones, I used fak.e names and address on my new ebay accounts, etc... But I always get suspended a few minutes after I use paypal to pay for my item.

Does not make sence to me, since like I said, I have a selling account that I use the same paypal account for and that never gets banned, a relative in my house has their oen ebay account that they buy/sell with and they never get banned. But, for some reason, I get banned moment I pay for my item.

It just isnt very fair, I would like to buy things on ebay. I dare not use my selling account to buy because I fear what would happen to it then.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-04-2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerCake View Post
I deleted old email address on my paypal and used new ones
Not sure what you mean by this or why you are doing it?

If IP address is not a issue for you, just make a new user account on your computer and use ALL NEW information on new eBay and PayPal account.

Don't try and use an existing PayPal account if that is what you are doing.
Old 07-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome,Flower. What is the actual message you get from ebay: tell us that for getting the correct answers.
Deleting the old email address on paypal no longer works. For the 'new' account everything has to be NEW.
Old 07-04-2009
Threadstarter  

The only "error" I get from ebay is that my account has been "blocked and suspended" because Im related to my past ebay accounts.

It only happens after I use Paypal to pay.

So, your saying I need to create a NEW paypal account? does that include using new credit cards? Cause I dunno if I can easily get my CC#s changed.
Do I need to delete my old paypal account and use different names and address? Cause I only have 1 real address, if I put something different I will not get my items.

One time I even used a friend's Paypal account to pay and I still got banned (and none of his ebay accounts that he uses the same paypal account with has).
Old 07-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

What error message?
'Blocked and suspended' and don't use ebay again.
'Blocked and suspended' and confirm your ID.
The message should have MCxxxx.
See, there are different reasons...
Old 07-04-2009
Threadstarter  

Ah sorry:

MC055 INV NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User xxx is Linked to a Suspended User
Old 07-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Ah, MC055 is linked to a suspended user (usually you can appeal this but I would not recommend it because of that paypal).

OK, since you are using the paypal account attached to your seller's account I would leave that well alone. It is 'working' at the moment,yes?

The next best step is to create new ebay/paypal accounts with no info that have ever been used B4. You are certainly on the right track with waht you are doing about IPs. But using 'old' info raises flags & so you lose accounts.
Old 07-06-2009
Threadstarter  

But the thing is, I don't really get it.

I WAS doing fine with my paypal account using diff email addresses. But, then, like merely a few days later, I had a friend pay for my item with HIS paypal account (on HIS PC. Had him pay for my item because my paypal account got negative balance, which I since cleared up). It got my ebay account banned, but his paypal and ebay accounts that he uses very often are fine. I create a new ebay account and then use his paypal yet again (on his PC), get banned again, His paypal and ebay is still 100% fine. Then I create another ebay account, use MY paypal and MY PC, and get banned. Twice.

If it WAS the paypal account, then why wouldn't my friend get his ebays banned? Why doesn't my selling account get banned when ppl are sending payment to my paypal? Why can my relative who lives in the same house, with the same last name and same address can use ebay to buy/sell fine?

I can't really make a new paypal account. I have no way of getting another debit card (I cant get credit cards because I cant get credit for one, have no job). I don't have any other home addresses to put on file (how would I get my items if I put a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address?).
Old 07-16-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

you could use a variation of your name and address and use a vcc, and make sure you are not linked in any way with other accounts, eg, cookies, ip, flash. Ebay bots link normally postcode and door number, post a letter letter to yourself at this address if it gets to you, your ebay packages should..