Purchased VBA capabilities? - need help with my situation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-02-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default Purchased VBA capabilities? - need help with my situation

Hello everybody. I need help planning how I should best go about handling my PayPal situation and ultimately retrieving my locked funds amongst 2 stealth accounts. So let me give you a quick rundown first, then I have a few questions/option I would appreciate suggestions too. So I have a half-year-old PayPal account that is currently limited, asking for a pic of my id and to link a bank account. I also have a PayPal account that was suspended, with the money ready to withdraw the funds after waiting out the 180 days.

As I see it, I have 2 options to get my funds off both accounts; buy a VBA or open a new (online) bank account using the list provided in the eBay stealth guide, since my current one is being used. To withdraw by check from the suspended bank account, I have to link an unused bank account. I was planning on using the purchasable VBA for this, just to verify and get the check sent.

1. Would that even work? (In general with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ vba and for address confirmation/security check) 2. Then would I just sent to my address, even though I've used it before for a check withdraw and since it wont match the address on the vba? 3. Could I use a different, purchased VBA to link to my other account to unlimit it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited by morganzolko; 09-02-2018 at 07:51 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Purchased VBA capabilities? - need help with my situation

How about you open a checking account and withdraw to that....simple.
Old 09-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Listen and thank MM78 for his simple yet to-the-point idea.
Old 09-02-2018
Threadstarter  

So I should just open 2 vba checking accounts? My main and secondary checking accounts (through the same bank) are both used. I've never created an vba though, is it a simple and/or time-consuming process to open the ones specified in the ebay stealth guide? If I can use a bought vba and it's a simpler process, then I'd prefer doing that.
Old 09-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

No vba - use a real bank account - easy to get and withdraw to the bank account.

You can't withdraw to a vba
Old 09-02-2018
Threadstarter  

With the bought vba I was planning to take the check route (though that seems like it brings complications with stealth accounts) on my suspended account, and with the limited acc just un limit and withdraw (unless using it would create more risk of being unsuccessful in un limiting the acc). I would prefer to make the checking online/make a vba than over going to a bank, if I can
Old 09-02-2018
Threadstarter  

Oh I see now according to the guide the list is referring to bank accounts in general, not exclusive to vbas, can I open any of them online?
Old 09-02-2018

Longevity: 33%

Most vbas you can not withdraw to... the best option is to open a new account. 1 for each account and withdraw to them... bank accounts are free in the US and easy to open.
Old 09-02-2018
Threadstarter  

Well, I'm under 18. I can't just go making new checking accounts like that, I need my parents for that. And unfortunately, they'd be pretty sus about opening 2 additional accounts (after I've already created one other...which I'm currently using on my functioning pp acc). I can buy vbas.

So that brings me back to my original question: withdrawing aside what are the capabilities of vbas? 1) can I use a vba to un limit a limited pp acc? (Then goods and service that to my main account with my real ba on it) 2) can I use a vba to get the check sent on my suspended account? 3) is using a vba for either of these tasks something that would more likely not allow me to complete the tasks than it would be hypothetically opening a real bank account? Thanks
Old 09-02-2018
Threadstarter  

Nothing? Alright.
Old 09-03-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganzolko View Post
Well, I'm under 18. I can't just go making new checking accounts like that, I need my parents for that. And unfortunately, they'd be pretty sus about opening 2 additional accounts (after I've already created one other...which I'm currently using on my functioning pp acc). I can buy vbas.

So that brings me back to my original question: withdrawing aside what are the capabilities of vbas? 1) can I use a vba to un limit a limited pp acc? (Then goods and service that to my main account with my real ba on it) 2) can I use a vba to get the check sent on my suspended account? 3) is using a vba for either of these tasks something that would more likely not allow me to complete the tasks than it would be hypothetically opening a real bank account? Thanks
Vbas are/were meant to verify an account - that's really it. We don't really discuss vbas on this forum anymore for various recent netwide issues. I don't know about the check-sending idea - if that option exists to send to your address on file, there should not be a bit issue