Information on starting a new paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-09-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Information on starting a new paypal

8 years ago my eBAY account got an indefinite suspension over low shipping stars, deleted the account then, and haven't logged into the paypal (which wasn't suspended) since then. Over 8 years, family members who share same address have had successful ebay and paypal accounts in same household weren't linked to my old ones with same address. Called ebay up and they have no record of me using there site, and told me i was good to start a new account, which i decided not to do as i plan to try and open one once i move addresses later on down he road. But for now, id like to have a paypal to pay for things, and also to receive payments "friends and family" from a few virtual items in a game i play. What are my options?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Send a message via Skype™ to StealthJet99
Default Re: Information on starting a new paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
8 years ago my eBAY account got an indefinite suspension over low shipping stars, deleted the account then, and haven't logged into the paypal (which wasn't suspended) since then. Over 8 years, family members who share same address have had successful ebay and paypal accounts in same household weren't linked to my old ones with same address. Called ebay up and they have no record of me using there site, and told me i was good to start a new account, which i decided not to do as i plan to try and open one once i move addresses later on down he road. But for now, id like to have a paypal to pay for things, and also to receive payments "friends and family" from a few virtual items in a game i play. What are my options?
Do you have access to the PayPal account still?

Interesting situation, I'd still start a new stealth account and proceed with caution if you make one with your real info as eBay reps just tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone.
Old 09-09-2018
Threadstarter  

I do, but id rather not log into it, haven't in 8 or so years. Does the guide go over just making a stealth Paypal account?
Old 09-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I do, but id rather not log into it, haven't in 8 or so years. Does the guide go over just making a stealth Paypal account?
Pretty much - pp and eBay Stealth account - and reading around forums helps for current hot topics / modifications to the platforms
Old 09-09-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Send a message via Skype™ to StealthJet99

Quote:
Just follow the stealth guide to keep everything separated (Fresh IP, new browser, no cookie linking, etc) and you'll be good to go. If it's still working would be nice to have a PP that old.