Payment restricted by Competitor Infringement the intellectual property - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 09-14-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Payment restricted by Competitor Infringement the intellectual property

Hello,

My paypal has been restricted by my competitor. My competitor reported to Paypal that I infringed his intellectual property.

Could anyone here help me out ? I am willing to pay for it. My competitor doesnot absolutely any intellectual property.

Thank you very much for help !
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-14-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Payment restricted by Competitor Infringement the intellectual property

Please either give more details about what led up to the closure account or post a screenshot of the email you got from Paypal about your account restriction. Nobody can do anything to help with the very limited info you've provided.

Chances are the account can't be restored but there are always exceptions.

Were you selling counterfeit merchandise? Were you violating a copyright or using trademarks without permission?

Your competitor didn't restrict your Paypal account - Paypal did. They investigate reports and take action when they feel it's necessary - so there must have been an underlying reason your account was restricted.
Old 09-14-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Payment restricted by Competitor Infringement the intellectual property

Something here doesn't add up.
If he IS the rights owner then he is NOT a competitor. He is the legitimate owner of the rights for the product youre trying to sell without HIS permission and as such has every right to do what he did.
If he is NOT the rights owner then I doubt that just calling in would have had the impact it had.
Clarify your story please.
Old 09-14-2018
Threadstarter  

We are contacting you as we have received a report that your website xxxxx is currently infringing upon the intellectual property of xxx. Such infringement also violates PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy.
If you feel your sales do not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of xxxx, please complete the attached Objection to Infringement form.

The completed form with your signature can be submitted via email to infringementreport@paypal.com or by fax to: to: 1-402-537-5774.
Once this requirement has been met we will review your account and the Objection to Infringement Report form to determine if further action is necessary.

Please note that your account has been limited temporarily. If you do not choose to object to the report, you will need to do the following

- Remove those items from xxxx that violate PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. Example/s: xxxxxx

You can view PayPal's User Agreement or Acceptable Use Policy by clicking the "Legal agreements" link at the bottom of any PayPal page and you can find more information about PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy in our Help Center.

For more information about the status of your account and for instructions on how to restore full use of your account, please log in to your PayPal account and select the "Resolution Center" link. On the next page select the "Resolve" button/s located under the Action column, in the Steps to Provide More Information section and follow the applicable instructions.

We encourage you to login and restore full access as soon as possible.

Failure to respond by the following date will result in the further escalation of this issue: August 29, 2018

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Paul
PayPal, Brand Risk Management
PayPal
--------------------------------------------------
Copyright © ####-#### PayPal. All rights reserved.

Responses to this email address are not monitored.

Zone contenant les pièces jointes
Old 09-14-2018
Threadstarter  

@slokor slokor

I am sure certain that he is my competitor, not right owner. It is generic item.

Thanks,
Old 09-14-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyfat View Post
@slokor slokor

I am sure certain that he is my competitor, not right owner. It is generic item.

Thanks,
Generic item? I don't follow - seems he just worked the system in his favour unfortunately.

No one owns writes to generic items...