Ebay Linked To 2 Paypal Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-20-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Ebay Linked To 2 Paypal Accounts

someone i know had limted paypal acc was linked to ebay acc .. now he sign up new paypal but made mistake linked it to same ebay ..he made sales but ebay send money to his old limited paypal one ... what can he do ... what about money sent to limited one .. can he calls ebay to change paypal to new one ? if he keep his ebay linked to new one is there risk paypal close his new one. Or ebay will close his ebay account ? ...Thanks everyone

Last edited by sunny day; 09-20-2018 at 03:27 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Ebay Linked To 2 Paypal Accounts

You should remove the old limited PP account before more money is mistakenly sent there. I don't know of any way to recover the funds that were already sent there. Did the money end up in the limited PP account? If so I guess you can withdraw it once the limitation period is over.

The new PP account you linked to your Ebay will be limited also, but nobody can say for sure how long it will take. Sometimes the new Paypal account is limited on the first day, sometimes it will last for months before being linked to the previous PP account and limited. My advice to you is to take it very slow for a month or two with this new PP. You need to treat it like a brand new account otherwise your chances of being linked/limited increase by a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
sunny day (09-20-2018)
Old 09-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@OP, listen to phaz on this.

As for "someone I know"...have that person join the forum to get good information for his operations
Old 09-20-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@OP, listen to phaz on this.

As for "someone I know"...have that person join the forum to get good information for his operations
" rsot " take it easy my friend ....yes someone i know in my country do not speak english (( i live in canada but not canadian ))..he is .not able contact ebay ..asked me i told him will ask some experienced guys ....

Last edited by sunny day; 09-20-2018 at 07:27 AM.
Old 09-20-2018

Longevity: 53%

I did the same when relisting, I cancelled the 3 orders and sent email to the buyer. 2 rebought and I was good. Recommend you NEVER relist and item when you do this. Just start from scratch.
Old 09-20-2018
Threadstarter  

this is the message he received from Ebay..they asked him to contact paypal to transfer funds from old limited one to new one !!!!!
i asked him not to do told him paypal will close his new one ..
Hi

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting eBay Customer Service. I understand that you have linked your eBay account to the PayPal email address “xxxxxxxxx” but when an item was sold the money / payment was sent to the PayPal account “xxxxxxx”. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. Don’t worry, this is something I can definitely help you with.

I have thoroughly checked your account and indeed the PayPal account linked to your eBay account is “xxxxxxxxxx”.

Upon checking further, I found that for your items you've sold, the email address you’ve specified when creating a listing for receiving the payment from your buyers is the PayPal account “xxxxxxxxx”. This is why it has been sent to your old PayPal account.

Say for example for the item xxxx you’ve sold, the PayPal account you’ve used in receiving payment is “xxxxxxxx”.

To show you, just simply go to the link below: (You will be routed to the listing form)

https://bulksell.ebngleList&sellingMode

At this point, since the payment for items you’ve sold were sent to your old email address “xxxxxx” , my best advice is to call PayPal by phone immediately so they can transfer the money or payment to your new PayPal account “xxxxxxxx” since they have all the tools and access to your PayPal account.

Here's how to reach PayPal Phone Support:

1 (888) 221-1161

4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time (PST) Monday through Friday

6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time (PST) Saturday and Sunday

Lastly, it so good to see that you have already specified the PayPal account “xxxxxxxxx” in receiving payments to your new active listings. Good job and I commend you for doing this.

I trust I’ve explained things clearly why they payments were sent to your old email address “xxxxxxxxx”. We appreciate you for taking the time to contact us about this.

Thank you for choosing eBay, you are a valued eBay member.

With Respect
Old 09-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny day View Post
someone i know had limted paypal acc was linked to ebay acc .. now he sign up new paypal but made mistake linked it to same ebay ..he made sales but ebay send money to his old limited paypal one ... what can he do ... what about money sent to limited one .. can he calls ebay to change paypal to new one ? if he keep his ebay linked to new one is there risk paypal close his new one. Or ebay will close his ebay account ? ...Thanks everyone
You will not be able to just make a new PayPal and link it into the old eBay. It will get linked to the old limited PayPal and also get limited

eBay shouldn't be effected.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
sunny day (09-20-2018)