Amazon Stole my Money!!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 09-26-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Amazon Stole my Money!!!!

Amazon is crazy! They STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!

We are from Hong Kong, we are a Japan Gadget products exclusive distributor in Asia, we have authorization letter and official invoice for each purchase.

We sold this items in Amazon for half year, until Jan 2018, Amazon.com and .ca suddenly said my products maybe inauthentic and need me submit related Invoice, so i just followed their request to submit the related document, they finally said my invoice in invalid without any solid reason!!!!! then my account was suspended.
(My invoice is officially issued by the Japan Brand Owner)

Even i keep sending email and submit the invoice requested again and again, they just keep replying by template and ask for invoice again and again. seems everything is looping eternally.

but luckily is, the email said the money will be hold for 90 days, if no buyer charge-back or complaint, they will release my money, so i just give up to appeal my account and let it suspended, i just waiting my money back.

Bad news is, after 90 days, they haven't release my money, then i called and email them for this issue, the reply is looping again.....request invoice > submitted invoice > fail > request invoice > submitted invoice > fail.....

One week before, i noticed my CAD$4,754.18 and US$200 balance are all gone and become Zero!!! I called amazon and they said they hold my money just in case any buyer complaint or charge-back(Same reason as before, but the difference is i can see my balance amount previously but now is Zero) In fact there is no complaint for inauthentic product at all, only some complaint about late shipment. CS told me that i need to submit invoice....then looping again......

I don't know why they don't accept my invoice, this is the one from Brand Owner! Is that all invoice in the universal need to follow Amazon format???

PS: My products authorization and supply chain is a bit complicated, i just give an easy example so you guys will understand:

Just like the "Nike" Air-Jordan Sport Shoes, "Nike" signed a license contract with Michael Jordan using MJ name on the Shoes, so MJ is the "designer" and the brand owner is "Nike".
We are the distributor of "Nike", not MJ. However, all listing in Amazon listed the brand as "MJ" instead of "Nike", (I tried to create a new listing using the correct Brand name "Nike" but Amazon take my listing down and need me to follow the existing "Wrong" listing brand "MJ"). When they said my products is inauthentic and suspended my account, i submitted the authorization letter and invoice from "Nike", but Amazon said it is invalid without any reason! Maybe this is because my invoice is from "Nike", not from "MJ".

I also submitted the license agreement between "Nike" and "MJ", a details supply chain and the relationship between "Nike" and "MJ", but maybe this agreement is in Japanese, they are too foolish or too lazy to understand it and just pressed the suspended and template reply button eternally.

I am very tired about dealing with Amazon, i just want my money back and will never sell in Amazon again!

Can anyone give me some suggestion?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Amazon Stole my Money!!!!

Have you tried reaching out to the escalation department jeff@amazon.com?

Provide them with what you have and you should get your funds back if everything is legit
Old 09-28-2018

Longevity: 71%

The first and only problem is you decided to sell on their platform. that opened you up for the big amascam of using you as part of there ponzi scheme to keep the amazon train rolling!!! I say kiss your money goodbye sorry to say.
Old 09-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashiveil View Post

Just like the "Nike" Air-Jordan Sport Shoes, "Nike" signed a license contract with Michael Jordan using MJ name on the Shoes, so MJ is the "designer" and the brand owner is "Nike".
We are the distributor of "Nike", not MJ. However, all listing in Amazon listed the brand as "MJ" instead of "Nike", (I tried to create a new listing using the correct Brand name "Nike" but Amazon take my listing down and need me to follow the existing "Wrong" listing brand "MJ"). When they said my products is inauthentic and suspended my account, i submitted the authorization letter and invoice from "Nike", but Amazon said it is invalid without any reason! Maybe this is because my invoice is from "Nike", not from "MJ".

I also submitted the license agreement between "Nike" and "MJ", a details supply chain and the relationship between "Nike" and "MJ", but maybe this agreement is in Japanese, they are too foolish or too lazy to understand it and just pressed the suspended and template reply button eternally.
Kind of rambling sorry to say - keep future posts short and spaced out please.
Old 12-08-2018

Longevity: 36%

Any update? Are you still waiting on the money?