Help With Dropshipping - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 07-08-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Smile Help With Dropshipping

Hi. I'm trying to earn some extra cash for university and thought about trying dropshipping. I've heard that you don't make as much from it as you would buying wholesale, but I want to give it a shot. If I can make a decent amount I'll try moving on to wholesale lots. Does anybody have any advice of websites or product types to try? I really need some extra cash. I'm not asking to know what your selling, I just need some help. Thanks. You can PM me if you'd like as well.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-08-2009

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrineK22 View Post
Hi. I'm trying to earn some extra cash for university and thought about trying dropshipping. I've heard that you don't make as much from it as you would buying wholesale, but I want to give it a shot. If I can make a decent amount I'll try moving on to wholesale lots. Does anybody have any advice of websites or product types to try? I really need some extra cash. I'm not asking to know what your selling, I just need some help. Thanks. You can PM me if you'd like as well.
do you want to sell on amazon or ebay? PM me if your wanting to sell (dropship) on amazon
Old 07-09-2009

Default I can Help

I can help with items like Red Bull,Monster Energy,Nascar,F1 Rugby ETC
PM me
Old 07-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

I never had any success with dropshipping. It is a gamble, b/c you never know what your supplier is shipping out. I got complaints all the time whenever I dropshipped an item but when I would order the same item directly wholesale and sell myself I never had any problems. Think my supplier was shipping junk and trying to get over.
Old 07-09-2009

Longevity: 89%

check out

The Wholesale Forums

Youll find many dropshippers for mp3 devices - clothes- electronics- games -consoles you name it even electric cigarettes.

Sellers are from all over the world so dont let the .co.uk sign put you off
Old 07-11-2009
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the responses. I'm looking to start selling on ebay and listing on a few other sites if things go well. I'll check out the wholesale forums website. My ebay account was recently suspended for selling ebooks and now when I got back my account I received a negative from a buyer. Since all but 2 of my feedback were deleted, the positive percent is very low and not worth keeping so I'll have to make a new account. Should I use my real information again for this new account?
Old 07-11-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinkx View Post
I can help with items like Red Bull,Monster Energy,Nascar,F1 Rugby ETC
PM me
You drop shop red bull? really?

Can you give me some wholesale red bull?

I go to costco and buy a case of 24 for around $30.

Your shipping is probably half that.
Old 07-11-2009

Longevity: 89%
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
I never had any success with dropshipping. It is a gamble, b/c you never know what your supplier is shipping out. I got complaints all the time whenever I dropshipped an item but when I would order the same item directly wholesale and sell myself I never had any problems. Think my supplier was shipping junk and trying to get over.

That it is a BIG GAMBLE - Might I suggest locally sourcing items that are cheap then selling them and buying them after you have sold them but the problem is with ZERO start up its kind of impossible on eBay nowadays - Its not the good old days when you could sell 10 iphones and then buy them with the money you made - you are gonna have to wait 21 days to get the money and by that time you will probable have bad feedback and most likely charge back on your account - I dont think it is possible to drop-ship on ebay anymore unless you have the funds to back it up and even then like my friend said its a BIG GAMBLE!