Hello and advice on a MC019 Breach - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-08-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%
Default Hello and advice on a MC019 Breach

Hi,

I came across this forum whilst seeking some information on Ebay policy violations so thought I would join in on the fun.

Whilst I have not been fully suspended from Ebay (yet) I have just enjoyed my first seven day selling restriction for a MC019 breach. I have been on Ebay for about a year now but started only selling seriously five months ago. I gained powerseller status after only three months and have 99.7% feedback with DSRs all over 4.8 (three are 4.9).

I had two listings removed by a Vero rights owner about four months ago but they disappeared off my dashboard after 90 days. I did not attempt to resell these items. About 2 weeks ago I had 200 of my 232 listings removed by Ebay under one MC019 breach. I have full authorisation to sell all of the items removed but Ebay were not interested when I contacted them to find out what was going on. They simply claimed the items were unauthorised. These were not removed by Vero. They would however allow me to relist fifty of the items after the seven day period (and taking the tutorial). I could not get any form of answer regarding what differentiated the 200 that were removed from the 32 left as they are all very similar products. Similarly no one could tell me what was actually wrong with the fifty I am allowed to relist.

I feel that this action has been specifically targeted at me. It happened quite quickly after receiving only my second neg out of over 1000 transactions.

Another strange thing has happened on my dashboard - my policy compliance rating is still "high" and there is no record of the policy breach anywhere on my profile other than the email that was sent to me on 19th June (printed off and deleted). Under my Powerseller status it states that I have two policy violations in the last sixty days (I'm allowed 4 to keep PS status). When I click on "view details" I am sent to my policy compliance which as already stated still reads "High - you have not breached any polcies and your account is not at risk (or words similar)".

I am currently not listing any items at all as I am not sure how best to proceed with this. I am in the process of sorting out a couple of stealth accounts as a contigency plan but would appreciate any thoughts on the above matter with regards to the "High" policy compliance???

ATB.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-09-2009
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

I think your competitor are just targetting you. THere's plenty of scum who does that and eBay or even the Vero owners themselves usually don't care who they take down, whether you are legit or not.

Trust me, when you are very honest and does everything by the rule, you WILL get screwed over.
So do whatever you have to survive.
Old 07-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%

I would begin setting up a few stealth accounts right away to allow your main account "cool off."
But they, while their companions slept,
Were toiling upward in the night.

-HWL
Old 07-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum,'burst. Seems you are getting a full round of ebay's garbage. Where to start?
About 2 weeks ago I had 200 of my 232 listings removed by Ebay under one MC019 breach. I have full authorisation to sell all of the items removed but Ebay were not interested when I contacted them to find out what was going on. They simply claimed the items were unauthorised. These were not removed by Vero.
This thread gives you the info to deal with that.
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/vero/97...hallenged.html

Read that thro' and it gives you a plan of attack. As saijin said, it is likely to be a competitor. Inverser's recommendation of making stealth accounts is ace.'Rest' this good account until you resolve the problems.
With the 'dashboard' notices, there can be instances if an account goes to PS status, the performance messages get mucked up: would suggest you keep all your emails etc to cover yourself.
Ebayorbust (07-10-2009)
Old 07-10-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Thanks for the replies.

I am setting up several stealth accounts and will slowly build them up. I will just list the items that were left alone on my main account for the time being and see what happens. I am fortunate that my Ebay income is not my main income source so I can afford to lay low for a while.

I'm sure it has been said many times on here, but it is so frustrating trying to deal with Ebay by email (or phone) as the responses are always generic ones and rarely answer specific points that you raise with them.

With regards to the dashboard still showing High - do you think I have "got away with it" as there is no record of this breach anywhere on my profile and it is now nearly three weeks later?? Will Ebay likely still have a record of this on file even if I don't?

ATB.
Old 07-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Months ago we used to say that once you had a violation there was a record. Recently, the forum has been told by users that there is no such record.
Because there is not a great deal of collaboration about 'no record' I would recommend proceeding carefully... I can tell you about another user who has run the account with no violations after the first one finished...yet his dashboard shows 'poor'. Best advice, it's ebay so watch them
Old 07-10-2009

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Hi,

I came across this forum whilst seeking some information on Ebay policy violations so thought I would join in on the fun.

Whilst I have not been fully suspended from Ebay (yet) I have just enjoyed my first seven day selling restriction for a MC019 breach. I have been on Ebay for about a year now but started only selling seriously five months ago. I gained powerseller status after only three months and have 99.7% feedback with DSRs all over 4.8 (three are 4.9).

I had two listings removed by a Vero rights owner about four months ago but they disappeared off my dashboard after 90 days. I did not attempt to resell these items. About 2 weeks ago I had 200 of my 232 listings removed by Ebay under one MC019 breach. I have full authorisation to sell all of the items removed but Ebay were not interested when I contacted them to find out what was going on. They simply claimed the items were unauthorised. These were not removed by Vero. They would however allow me to relist fifty of the items after the seven day period (and taking the tutorial). I could not get any form of answer regarding what differentiated the 200 that were removed from the 32 left as they are all very similar products. Similarly no one could tell me what was actually wrong with the fifty I am allowed to relist.

I feel that this action has been specifically targeted at me. It happened quite quickly after receiving only my second neg out of over 1000 transactions.

Another strange thing has happened on my dashboard - my policy compliance rating is still "high" and there is no record of the policy breach anywhere on my profile other than the email that was sent to me on 19th June (printed off and deleted). Under my Powerseller status it states that I have two policy violations in the last sixty days (I'm allowed 4 to keep PS status). When I click on "view details" I am sent to my policy compliance which as already stated still reads "High - you have not breached any polcies and your account is not at risk (or words similar)".

I am currently not listing any items at all as I am not sure how best to proceed with this. I am in the process of sorting out a couple of stealth accounts as a contigency plan but would appreciate any thoughts on the above matter with regards to the "High" policy compliance???

ATB.
You are being watched.....if you have 200 plus items get 10 plus accounts and rotate product by scheduling auctions. They can't take you down if you don't have items up all the time. I have had competition buy it now and leave negative feedback as soon as they won and you can tell cause they slander the item falsely in the feedback yet they never even paid.

There is a whole other group out there trying to get you kicked off ebay just like we are a group trying to stay on...there is a group who is trying to get you out...and they are not even affiliated with the rights owner or ebay. SO don't just think its ebay.

My suggestion is make ebay screen names that suggest you are a verified seller and/or larger than you really are and even put that we are XYZ and are an authorized dealer just look official if you keep having problems. If you look like somebody who has a product connection but is not a organized company your odds of getting messed with are higher in my opinion.

Its a game...just make sure your sharp at all times or even the %100 legit, legal and authorized go down for no reason at all.
Be organized and fight back!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebayfiredme For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (07-10-2009), SevnSins (07-14-2009)