my ex paypal...please help me win them back..bad romance w/a global$$ - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-07-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default my ex paypal...please help me win them back..bad romance w/a global$$$controlfreak

I was told in June of 2017 that PayPal didn't want to be in a relationship with me anymore. I'm left me with memories of great shopping, lost of mutual friends like Ebay (always took PP side, always)! And like every ex having to make me despise them til my end of days. They did the unthinkable leaving me the gift that doesn't go away, a permanently limited account.

Back then I was like I could do better the PP. There were plenty of ways to pay out there in the internet sea. And decided I better take some time off and try to cut back on the shopping. I seen Ebay still. We hooked up once or twice but we stopped after she wouldn't help me ship the one thing I needed the money released to help me ship. But we all know the truth, PP runs the world like an possessive abuser with their always right and never wrong rules.

A year later I realize, It was Ebay I was in love with the whole time. But she still is besties with PP. Then it dawned on me: If I wanted Ebay in my life I would have to do whatever it takes to win PP back. Looking at PP's and my love letters from then. She controlled everything and accused me of being a bad person when all I did was tried to have a personal life and a business life. I got a random new phone number issued from the phone company. And that is when she left the Dear "noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement letter.

So I ask to anyone willing to help:
Am I bad one in this love triangle? Is it too late? Do I have a chance? Is it both my personal and business life they want? Or will Ebays bun in the oven have to be a secret from PP and Ebay and I have to start a new life together?

I hope my way of telling you our love/hate relationship is by no means any slam or personal attack if you truly are in love with Ebay and have to run away and have a love child because you are scared of PP. This is only a version I enjoyed telling.

Its PP world and I just want to shop in it

Question on a violation of a acceptable use policy
Mon, Jun 12, 2017, 6:54 PM
to aupviolations@paypal.com

Hello,

My question refers to my Limited Account that I was placed on. I was placed on limited because my phone number Was linked to a website. I did not know my number was linked to this website. I was informed by PayPal that it was after you limited my account.

acceptable use states:

You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of PayPal's services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.

The "you" and "your" I am assuming means the account holder.

I did not " have an action" to have my account limited. I did not know about the phone number being connected to a website. I did not sign up to that website. I never heard of the website. Therefore, I had NO action to my paypal account that violated the policy. I never was out of compliance with the applicable laws. You should only be held accountable if "you" "did the action".

"You" + "action" = violation

"You" +"unknown action"= unknown action

My account has been set up wrong from day one.

My personal account has been affected by this. My debit card was cancelled.

I was trying to set up a business account for my business I was starting. I have verified who I am multiple times at multiple levels. i wanted a personal and a business account. If I have to I will just keep my personal account, and have to figure out a way to take payments for my business.

Paypal should not punish "you" without the action being done by "you"

PayPal appeal denied
service@paypal.com
Tue, Jun 13, 2017, 8:38 AM

PERSONAL ACCOUNT NAME

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding the limitation on your account.

We regret to inform you that we cannot overturn the limitation on your account. Due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, your account has been permanently limited.

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. If you have any further questions or need our support, please contact the PayPal Brand Risk Management Department at aup@paypal.com.

Sincerely,
James
PayPal, Brand Risk Management
PayPal

Tue, Jun 13, 2017, 4:47 PM
to aup

How can my account be limited for something I did not do?
You cannot violate the policy if you did not do the action to violate the policy.
So you are charging me with a crime that I did not do and putting me in jail without a trial

PayPal appeal denied
service@paypal.com
Thu, Jun 15, 2017, 6:16 AM

PERSONAL ACCOUNT NAME

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding the limitation on your account.

Due to the nature of your activities, we have chosen to discontinue service to you in accordance with PayPal's User Agreement. As a result, we have placed a permanent limitation on your account.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation. If you have any questions or need our support, please contact the PayPal Brand Risk Management Department at aup@paypal.com.

Sincerely,
Collin
PayPal

Re: limited account
Thu, Jun 15, 2017, 7:05 AM
to aup

Is there anybody at PayPal that can understand how beyond unfair and unethical this is?

THE PAYPAL RESPONCES BELOW:
Due to the nature of your activities, we have chosen to discontinue service to you in accordance with PayPal's User Agreement. As a result, we have placed a permanent limitation on your account.

YOUR = ME

ME=DID NOT DO THE ACTIVITES

FOR THE 50TH TIME....THEY ARE NOT MY ACTIVITIES!!

THESE ARE THE ACTIVITIES OF PAYPAL! I WAS UNAWARE OF THE ACTIVITIES UNTIL PAYPAL NOTIFIED ME.

HOW CAN I DO THE ACTIVITES IF I AM UNAWARE OF THEM? I NEVER HEARD OF THE SIGHT! I TOLD YOU THAT FROM DAY ONE.

HOWEVER.....

PAYPAL WAS AWARE.

AND THAT MEANS PAYPAL WAS ON THE SIGHT LOOKING AT THAT SIGHT WHILE AT WORK AND THAT IS A VIOLATION IN THE WORKPLACE. THAT IS A VIOLATION OF THE PAYPAL ETHICAL AGREEMENT.

DID THEY KEEP THERE JOB? DID YOU CUT OFF THEIR PAYCHECK?

SOUNDS STUPID DOESNT IT? WELL SO DOES PUNISHING ME FOR ACTIONS I DID NOT DO.

ACCUSING ME OF A CRIME THAT I DID NOT DO IS SLANDER AND HAS CAUSED EXTREME DISTRESS IN MY LIFE. DO I HAVE TO GET AN ATTORNEY TO DEFEND ME??

PayPal appeal denied

service@paypal.com
Sat, Jun 17, 2017, 5:05 PM

Dear BUSINESS ACCOUNT NAME,

We regret to inform you that we cannot overturn the limitation on your account. Due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, your account has been permanently limited.

Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to an Acceptable Use Policy violation, we may hold your funds up to 180 days. In addition, you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal's damages for each violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.

To read more about your liability, the actions we may take and other relevant information pertaining to the User Agreement, please refer to the following URL:
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...agreement-full

The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy.

Under the Acceptable Use Policy, PayPal may not be used to send or receive payments for certain sexually oriented materials or services or for items that could be considered obscene.

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. If you have any further questions or need our support, please contact the PayPal Brand Risk Management Department at aup@paypal.com.

Sincerely,
Jeff
PayPal
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-07-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: my ex paypal...please help me win them back..bad romance w/a global$$$controlfrea

I dont think your going to get the account back im afraid

Stealth would work for you though
Old 10-07-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: my ex paypal...please help me win them back..bad romance w/a global$$$controlfrea

OK well your real details and the limits your paypal and ebay built up are very important to you, and what is just as important is was there any money trapped in the paypal?

We sympathize. I hear you about violating your good name, unfairness etc They just do not care, you are anonymous and so are they, they sleep well and get their paycheck. If it happened to them, oh well then it would matter. Makes you wanna do the yearly purge doesnt it?

You can start again with stealth.

You can get an attorney to fight it, but it is the T&C of paypal and that is hard to fight, as no proof either way about the phone number. They do not have to give you the account back, it is their party.

What I found with getting an attorney (not for paypal) is whilst they can do the job. if they do not succeed, you feel even worse, as you paid for legal too.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 10-07-2018 at 01:20 PM.