Staying under radar with Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-17-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Staying under radar with Paypal

Hi Guys I've been selling digital items for yrs now and made tons of money but this week has been the worse with my paypal accounts getting shutdown left and right and i really can't pinpoint what the issue is but how much should i sell amount wise a day now if i'm selling digital items on paypal to stay under the radar in your opinion to avoid limitation issues
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Staying under radar with Paypal

Lot of posts about this - read and explore the forum.

Digital item sales are always iffy and sometimes what works for awhile might fail altogether - experimentation and evolution is key but still risky
Old 10-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Lot of posts about this - read and explore the forum.

Digital item sales are always iffy and sometimes what works for awhile might fail altogether - experimentation and evolution is key but still risky

yeah i notice and at the wrong time with xmas right around the corner i need to make something happen thank you
Old 10-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imohsofly718 View Post
yeah i notice and at the wrong time with xmas right around the corner i need to make something happen thank you
True about holiday season :( more competition will probably come out as well - and trip PP flags
Old 10-17-2018

Longevity: 54%

its the amounts and the category.........

stop selling digital items.......
Old 10-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

This forum emphasizes stealth accounts for a very good reason.

To "stay under the radar" for both eBay & PayPal you need to minimize RISK.

The best way is to spread your sales out amongst several accounts. Doing that means spreading the risk out; staying under the radar. It also allows you to make sales, then letting those accounts "cool off" while selling on others. Like most of the experienced people here, I rotate my accounts and switch things up instead of relying on the same one, two, or three accounts. I'm always creating more all the time, too.

With this model, even you can sell your digital items but you need to be smart about it. Yes, it can be done. Look at the competition.

You should be doing the same thing. MORE ACCOUNTS = MORE SALES = MORE $$
Old 10-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
This forum emphasizes stealth accounts for a very good reason.

To "stay under the radar" for both eBay & PayPal you need to minimize RISK.

The best way is to spread your sales out amongst several accounts. Doing that means spreading the risk out; staying under the radar. It also allows you to make sales, then letting those accounts "cool off" while selling on others. Like most of the experienced people here, I rotate my accounts and switch things up instead of relying on the same one, two, or three accounts. I'm always creating more all the time, too.

With this model, even you can sell your digital items but you need to be smart about it. Yes, it can be done. Look at the competition.

You should be doing the same thing. MORE ACCOUNTS = MORE SALES = MORE $$

Thanks for the info thats my problem i have many stealth accounts i just rely on the 2-3 accounts thats making money and don't concentrate on the rest... question amount wise how much should i go up too daily/weekly to avoid paypal limitation hence an amount that keeps me at harms way
Old 10-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

The problem we often see here is people get lazy and sloppy when it comes to stealth. They like to deviate from the rules set forth in the stealth guide, or take needless risks. This business takes discipline, and you need to stay focused. It's hard work- takes a lot of time, effort, and research. if you are not willing to put forth the effort to building up your accounts and business, this is probably not for you.

Don't just talk about it, spend some real time building up some more accounts. How many? That depends on you. Some stealthers here don't even consider 20, 30 or 50 acccounts enough. The answer of "how many account will I need?" is a fluid one at best. For you I don't think you are happy with those same 2-3 accounts. What's stopping you from making more? Are you concerned about how much time and money it will cost you? Think about how much more money you COULD be making.