Limited Paypal. Asking for ID or passport - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-16-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Limited Paypal. Asking for ID or passport

I recently started selling on eBay using Paypal, of course (both accountsi are over 2 years old), Anyway, after I sold over $1000 in 10 days, EBay removed my listings and asked for invoices where my items came from. I couldn’t give them what they wanted so I was just going to use another venue to sell on. Everything was ok with my Paypal acct..I have their MC cash card...I sold another item to someone out of state (not a ebay sale) which was $320. As soon as the payment was made, Paypal limited my account. They asked for ID verification. This is the problem...My Paypal account is in my name from my first marriage and my ID is in the name of my second marriage. I’m separated from my second husband and will be going back to my first husbands last name (because of my kids) I really need that money that Paypal is holding, but I’m scared to send my iD. I do have a copy of (what will be) my divorce decree but there isn’t a raised seal on it so the DMV will not change my name on my ID.
I don’t want to screw up my money with Paypal not being understanding so I needed some opinions on what I need to do. Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-16-2018
Banned

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Limited Paypal. Asking for ID or passport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellenphena View Post
I recently started selling on eBay using Paypal, of course (both accountsi are over 2 years old), Anyway, after I sold over $1000 in 10 days, EBay removed my listings and asked for invoices where my items came from. I couldn’t give them what they wanted so I was just going to use another venue to sell on. Everything was ok with my Paypal acct..I have their MC cash card...I sold another item to someone out of state (not a ebay sale) which was $320. As soon as the payment was made, Paypal limited my account. They asked for ID verification. This is the problem...My Paypal account is in my name from my first marriage and my ID is in the name of my second marriage. I’m separated from my second husband and will be going back to my first husbands last name (because of my kids) I really need that money that Paypal is holding, but I’m scared to send my iD. I do have a copy of (what will be) my divorce decree but there isn’t a raised seal on it so the DMV will not change my name on my ID.
I don’t want to screw up my money with Paypal not being understanding so I needed some opinions on what I need to do. Thank you.

use the space and enter button more budd... just give PP what their asken for OR wait 180 days for funds to release...
call them up tell them your story and see what they say. if your transactions are going smooth thus far then they should work with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to dealagreeproceed For This Useful Post:
Brainbuster (10-22-2018)
Old 10-22-2018

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Limited Paypal. Asking for ID or passport

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed View Post
use the space and enter button more budd...
Yes, I agree.