Any MultiLogin App Advice for 2018? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 10-05-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Smile Any MultiLogin App Advice for 2018?

All the info for the app MultiLogin seems from over a year ago. Seems like a viable solution.

Anyone have a setup guide for this with IPBurger Fresh IP?

I'm on Mac BTW, any help would be appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Any MultiLogin App Advice for 2018?

I’m also trying to work out how you would possibly use your IPBurger VPN with multilogin app this would make life much easier instead of loging in and out of user accounts constantly.

Anyone?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13obby For This Useful Post:
Brainbuster (10-23-2018), Justin Ghost (10-05-2018)
Old 10-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

When the multilogin app guy was here a couple years ago letting people try the app for free for stealth purposes, he said the app can only be configured to automatically use proxies. VPN's are beyond what the app can do. It's like how you can configure proxies within your browser but not VPN connections.

You could just have your Viscosity software (or whatever their client is called) running at the same time as MLA, then disconnect from one VPN and connect to the next in between your MLA-based accounts.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 10-06-2018 at 02:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Justin Ghost (10-07-2018)
Old 10-07-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
When the multilogin app guy was here a couple years ago letting people try the app for free for stealth purposes, he said the app can only be configured to automatically use proxies. VPN's are beyond what the app can do. It's like how you can configure proxies within your browser but not VPN connections.

You could just have your Viscosity software (or whatever their client is called) running at the same time as MLA, then disconnect from one VPN and connect to the next in between your MLA-based accounts.
Great idea! Thanks!

Just read that it doesn't save passwords and bookmarks, kind if a pain...

Any good plugins for this on Chromium?
Old 10-08-2018

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Ghost View Post
Great idea! Thanks!

Just read that it doesn't save passwords and bookmarks, kind if a pain...

Any good plugins for this on Chromium?
Oh Yes,
that's a pain.
Where did you read that by the way?
Old 10-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by @MasterNaster View Post
Oh Yes,
that's a pain.
Where did you read that by the way?
In another thread I here
Old 10-11-2018

1. you can NOT use VPN with multilogin other than those who offer socks proxy (nordVPN, ExpressVPN, PP, etc) but they are public shared adresses.
You should consider using proxies (socks5), because VPN makes this unnecessary complicated

2. multilogin is still good, however i am not a programmer and i got told from one that their fingerprinting is among the best you can get as a normal consumer, but with free programming he can do better for my needs
If you compare the price of multilogin against ther variants like antidetect or linken sphere, you know that theres no better haha :D

3. you can save passwords and plugins, however you can't in the free version.. that's why i decided against, because if i pay somebody to program it, i have no limit in profiles

4. yeah... fanboy, kinda.. i like it but most of the time i use sphere browser, because it is just easier to open a new tab with a new profile, their fingerprinting is not that complete in the free version tho.

oh and beware, with multilogin you can not use any of these automation suites without coding knowledge!

edit..
still need to test the paid linken sphere because the features of this are massive! auto browsing and cookie building, color coded tabs, plugins, etc
If somebody has tried the paid version, lemme know!

edit 2
about 1. ofc you CAN use VPN but you should know that multilogin sets timezone and location to the ip used when you start this profile for the first time, so don't mass create profiles and later change ip!, however you can change this manually, but you should be aware of that

Last edited by backamblock; 10-11-2018 at 06:22 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to backamblock For This Useful Post:
Justin Ghost (10-12-2018)
Old 10-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by backamblock View Post
1. you can NOT use VPN with multilogin other than those who offer socks proxy (nordVPN, ExpressVPN, PP, etc) but they are public shared adresses.
You should consider using proxies (socks5), because VPN makes this unnecessary complicated

2. multilogin is still good, however i am not a programmer and i got told from one that their fingerprinting is among the best you can get as a normal consumer, but with free programming he can do better for my needs
If you compare the price of multilogin against ther variants like antidetect or linken sphere, you know that theres no better haha :D

3. you can save passwords and plugins, however you can't in the free version.. that's why i decided against, because if i pay somebody to program it, i have no limit in profiles

4. yeah... fanboy, kinda.. i like it but most of the time i use sphere browser, because it is just easier to open a new tab with a new profile, their fingerprinting is not that complete in the free version tho.

oh and beware, with multilogin you can not use any of these automation suites without coding knowledge!

edit..
still need to test the paid linken sphere because the features of this are massive! auto browsing and cookie building, color coded tabs, plugins, etc
If somebody has tried the paid version, lemme know!

edit 2
about 1. ofc you CAN use vpn but you should know that multilogin sets timezone and location to the ip used when you start this profile for the first time, so don't mass create profiles and later change ip!, however you can change this manually, but you should be aware of that
Good review.
Where do you get linken sphere? Any good source available? and how much do they charge?
Old 10-14-2018

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Good review.
Where do you get linken sphere? Any good source available? and how much do they charge?
https://ls.tenebris.cc

Also I can recommend to check this romanian guy: http://www.ivanovation.ro
Despite from linked sphere and other anti detect solutions, his product been able not only to spoof canvas, but to create a new REAL one! Amazing!

Last edited by agnostixxx; 10-14-2018 at 11:11 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agnostixxx For This Useful Post:
@NasterXchange (10-14-2018), phaz0rz (10-14-2018)
Old 10-14-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Privacy Manager is compatible with Windows 16? What is that? I know 12 is supposed to be coming out in 2019 but there's no Windows 16, unless they mean Windows Server 2016?
Old 10-14-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

SO just wondering here, I'm a traditionalist, so I do it the old sure way.
It takes me less than 10 seconds to switch to an account and another few seconds to switch my VPN IP.

Is a multi login app really that much more efficient?
Old 10-14-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post

Privacy Manager is compatible with Windows 16? What is that? I know 12 is supposed to be coming out in 2019 but there's no Windows 16, unless they mean Windows Server 2016?
I guess, yes, it should mean server one.
If you will decide to try it, definitely I will recommend you to buy dev's support (99$). It may be difficult to sort out this mess lol)) But he is really qualified (not an ad or ref, btw!)
Old 10-14-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
It takes me less than 10 seconds to switch to an account and another few seconds to switch my VPN IP.

I used to create multi accounts with different services (not only eBay, pp or similar ones) and can confidently say that switching users + VPNs IS NOT SUFFICIENT to mask efficiently your new stealth accounts. BTW, it may (and will) work if your activity don't rise too much red flags. And of course, its always a matter or quantity of stealth accounts within one service.

PS. I know that 99% of aspkin forum members don't use anti detect tools and are happy just with user switching + VPN) But just check browserleaks.com, to uniqueize your digital fingerprint is too much more complicated issue rather then just do)). The question is only does your service apply such anti fraud checks or not.. Or maybe when they WILL start to apply it..

Last edited by agnostixxx; 10-14-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old 10-14-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostixxx View Post
https://ls.tenebris.cc

Also I can recommend to check this romanian guy: http://www.ivanovation.ro
Despite from linked sphere and other anti detect solutions, his product been able not only to spoof canvas, but to create a new REAL one! Amazing!
Thanks a lot, I will have a look at this romanian guy and provide feedback soon!

EDIT: I just had a chat with this romanian guy. I would say, the support staff has been very impolite, they want me to buy their service first before they could answer to my questions, not to say that their prices are very high.
So for now, I will have a closer look at Linked sphere.

Last edited by @NasterXchange; 10-14-2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-23-2018

Quote:
Thanks a lot, I will have a look at this romanian guy and provide feedback soon!

EDIT: I just had a chat with this romanian guy. I would say, the support staff has been very impolite, they want me to buy their service first before they could answer to my questions, not to say that their prices are very high.
So for now, I will have a closer look at Linked sphere.
hmm i totally forgot about that "privacy manager", iirc they had a free version a while ago.

with sphere there are 2 versions: 1 is only called "sphere" on sphere.tenebris.cc, this is the free version, it's pretty ugly but does the job well, but it has Webgl, Webrtc removed completely and you can not manually change the fingerprint.

Linken sphere is the paid version for 100 a month or less depending on how long you subscribe. ls.tenebris.cc

one big issue i noticed with sphere is that the screen resolution from the fingerprint can be far off..
So for example the browser starts with 1920x1080 but the fingerprint resolution is set to 800x600 and the window size is NOT changed or limited to that like multilogin does automatically.
I dont know about linken sphere, paid version

Edit wohoo damn is that privacy manager expensive.. now i know why i forgot about it haha

Last edited by backamblock; 10-23-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-23-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post

i think that massively depends on your situation and also your goals

with multilogin for example you just log in to your account and have all your browser profiles synced in realtime wherever you are, so you can seamlessly work on home PC or Laptop

It is possible with portable firefoxes as well, but you have to make it sync with gdrive or something

also with these antidetect solutions you can have a new identity with the click of a button.

imo this expensive fingerprinting may not be really nessessary right now if you're not paying with credit cards for fraud, but they have much convenience built into their software. also we can't know what data paypal really gets and maybe links us with in the future

If you just want to manage "some" accounts for yourself i would suggest multilogin
free with 10 profiles per ML account, you can make it portable with cameyo and then have more ML accounts for more ebays
the paid version never made much sense for me if you dont 100% need browser plugins (please dont save passwords in the browser EVER, lol)..
i mean sure more profiles and sharing, but it's missing one major point.. everybody you share the profile with (VAs or other employees) can delete the profile and all cookies and history, also i think they can even "steal" the profile from you, so they can reemove the "sharing" with you, as they have the same rights as you have for your profile when you share it

Last edited by backamblock; 10-23-2018 at 04:13 PM.
Old 10-23-2018
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Ghost View Post
All the info for the app MultiLogin seems from over a year ago. Seems like a viable solution.

Anyone have a setup guide for this with IPBurger Fresh IP?

I'm on Mac BTW, any help would be appreciated.
I currently use Multilogin and nothing but good things is all I can say..

Efficiency improved 200%.

This is a must tool, 1,000% guaranteed.

How to clean photos
Best image resizer
The Following User Says Thank You to empirestate For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (10-24-2018)
Old 10-23-2018

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by backamblock View Post
the paid version never made much sense for me if you dont 100% need browser plugins (please dont save passwords in the browser EVER, lol)..
Why do you say don't save passwords in the browser?
I'm using Virtualbox virtual machines right now, one guest per account.

There's no problem here saving the passwords in the browser, right?
Because the only thing I use that VM guest for is the Eb/PP account.
And each VM has only one Eb/PP account.
Old 10-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

I've also been using Multilogin and really like it. It does the job well. One of the best things I like is the ability to have several windows each with it's own respective accounts open at the SAME time.

The only bummer is they don't allow saving of bookmarks or passwords without paying at least $90 USD /mo which is their "starter" plan. They have no other lower plan option, so it's pricy. The free version only allows upto 10 profiles.
Old 11-08-2018

Longevity: 35%

Multilogin is the best tool (in my case, with IPBurger/Viscosity/VPNCheck) you can use with stealth accounts. I'm already using version 3.0 Rise, anyone?
Old 11-08-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanhunt View Post
Multilogin is the best tool (in my case, with IPBurger/Viscosity/VPNCheck) you can use with stealth accounts. I'm already using version 3.0 Rise, anyone?
Is it the Beta Version? I'm thinking about upgrading as well but not yet done. What I don't like with this tool is that the connections are not very stable. Do you have also such issues?
Old 11-10-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Still testing version 3.0, but so far, I like what I see

Great things to come to Multilogin, good company
i have problems with the version 3 not accepting my Proxies, which worked fine in 2.3.2.
It says can not connect, even i rechecked correctness multiple times

anybody with the same problem maybe?