How to setup an Australian PayPal stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU PayPal Talk

Old 10-25-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default How to setup an Australian PayPal stealth

Hi all,

Newbie here. We have just lost our PayPal account after 6 years solid trading. I have tried every avenue to fix the problem but you know why I'm here, it's useless trying to argue with PayPal. Have given up on that account.

Our eBay is still functional, but we have had to shut it down because we don't have a PayPal account. I'm in the throws of establishing a merchant bank account and we will relaunch that eBay account with credit card payment only. We are not selling $1 items, we are a high volume business and expect our business to halve without PayPal.

We know why PayPal busted us so we are withdrawing those items from the main eBay account and will run that more carefully.

We still want to sell the risky items (nothing illegal, just some items with relatively high return rates due to customer preferences). Hence why I'm here, I need to setup two Australian eBay and PayPal stealth accounts.

So, I'm well down the track. I have new windows login for each , separate IP for each, new prepaid phone number per account, legit address for each (not mine), legit email.

eBay is simple, no problems there.

How do I create an Australian PayPal account using a variant of my name at an address I am not associated with? What do I do when they want ID verification, proof of name and DOB, proof of residential address?
I am stuck on this and can find no solution to this situation. The PayPal Australia verification requirements are far too stringent.
Before anyone asks, we intend to start slowly on the stealth accounts but need to get both accounts verified very quickly to enable us to run the business at the level it was previously.

Help

How can we possibly do this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-26-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: How to setup an Australian PayPal stealth

Welcome to the forum

To answer your question, you would need to send them what they are asking for. It is possible.

If you're unsure how, you can private message myself or a moderator for more info. (some things can't be discussed on the open forum)
Old 10-26-2018

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

maybe it will be stupid question but what is DOB? i will create australian stealth soon too - so all info about australian things is interesting to me.
Old 10-26-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

DOB just means date of birth.