This paypal think. I would appreciate some help in this matter. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-26-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Exclamation This paypal think. I would appreciate some help in this matter.

Hello first of all, this is my first post on this forum as all of you can see. Well i am from Romania, not US or UK, as most of you are from as i can see.

So, i had a paypal account that worked for more than 2 years, i was getting a lot of payments as friends and famillies and it was a business account for 1 year too, and had no problems with it, until they wanted to limit my account. They found NO evidence of fraud or something, just in one night i wanted to withdraw 1k from it to my real bank account, and bam got limited after it went on completed. (my luck) And also i was withdrawing daily without any problems.

So after i talked to them, ya my account got screwed up. And i was using amazon gift cards and amazon account to sell prime gift cards for bitcoins. To remain in the business i had to move my activity on this "payment processor" So after i bought prime gifts to move my funds for like 20k (in 4-5 months), my Amazon account got screwed as well. Actually i`m still talking to them on the phone to see if they will ever let me get back to send those 660$ i have left in it and then leave Amazon as well behind, since they started to hold my account.

So now i am here reading a lot of threads about paypal and such. But everyone is focusing on eBay. I`m not using eBay at all.

So i will get straight to it. I need somehow to have a paypal account, doesnt matter the country, to get money in it back again, and send the money to others for bitcoins.

I was looking on the website i got on my first private message from aspkin for paypal and eBay accounts. But they are like 250$. Is not about being expensive or not. Its about, is it worth it? And your question after these lines might be : "Depends on what you want to do with the account"

Okay, i`m gonna explain my whole process to you. I can get like every 3-4 days 1.5-2k$. Amazon, paypal, doesn`t matter. But since amazon got my account down and i was loosing anyway 30% for buying bitcoins with it, i wanna move to paypal.

So i wanna make/buy/do somehow a paypal account, that can accept multiple FRIENDS AND FAMILLY payments, and send the funds to another people for bitcoins.

I was thinking in creating a paypal account in the name of some friends i know, but also i need some address documents, and ID and etc. This wouldn`t be a problem but a real pain in the ass if the account will go dead.

I was thinking as well in buying paypal accounts that can take funds from multiple people like 20-30$ payments as friends of familly. Multiple payments, and to send the big ammount to another people. (Actually i will buy something over a website ; as a transaction to the guy for the bitcoins)

I was also thinking in creating paypal accounts without giving them infos about me, like getting 300-400$ in it, send them over, and make another one. (All of these accounts will be made via VMware, with VPN and CCleaner on it. Deleting everything from the system and using also an other IP)

Which one of these "ways" will be great? What do you actually know and want to share to me to make this work? I am up to pay for paypal accounts that can take money in it and use them to "buy" things for bitcoins. (And i used commas to repeat myself that the "buying" process is a cover for buying bitcoins) (The guy that will deal with me will have really old real accounts on paypal with real infos so wouldn`t be a problem on his side)

You think that creating random many people accounts with other IP`s will work ? I know on the long run, actually nothing works when it`s about paypal, because in the end, everything gets limited unforunately.

Beside that, i can get many real bank accounts and debit cards, i can go to the bank and say i need another card, and they will change it. Also with the bank, i can make a lot of accounts to my local banks, close and reopen them again with new informations.

I tried to use other processors, but paypal is most used in my domain of getting money. So its kinda indispensable.

SHORT STORY FOR THOSE WHO DON`T REALLY WANNA READ THE WHOLE THING : I wanna have a paypal account to buy bitcoins with. Or multiple paypal accounts, doesn`t really matter.

If you have any questions or something that is not clarified, ask below and i`ll reply as soon as possible. I know i wrote pretty much but i hope a good samarithan will answer my questions.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: This paypal think. I would appreciate some help in this matter.

Welcome to the forum Net - all the best as you master stealth

Friends and family transactions repeatedly from different paypals is not a great longterm plan.

Which pp are you planning to use? .com? .co.uk? Need bank account to verify and withdraw
Old 10-27-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 91%

The problem with paypal if you can do $1k in just days is that they get scared and wanted to make sure you aren't risky.

Also, friend's and family payments are super risky. you can't use it .

However if you just want to learn how to create good stealth PP you can start with the eBay Stealth then we'll give you support.
Old 10-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum Net - all the best as you master stealth

Friends and family transactions repeatedly from different paypals is not a great longterm plan.

Which pp are you planning to use? .com? .co.uk? Need bank account to verify and withdraw
I know i need a bank to verify, but i was looking to create Romanian paypals, easy to verify.

Instead, i was looking to buy some too.. Did you read my whole thread?
Old 10-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
The problem with paypal if you can do $1k in just days is that they get scared and wanted to make sure you aren't risky.

Also, friend's and family payments are super risky. you can't use it .

However if you just want to learn how to create good stealth PP you can start with the eBay Stealth then we'll give you support.
And what should i use? How should i use goods and services without that 21 days hold? And providing shipping labels?
Old 10-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Nobody can answer anymore? Please...?

Also i bought the guide, but to be honest, i thought it will have more things that i don`t know... I bought it and 90% of the infos there, i already knew...

User agent > vmware ?
That`s one of my questions, cause in vmware, you can change the macadress and much more. So its better than user agent on the windows.

Last edited by puradino; 10-28-2018 at 06:44 AM.
Old 10-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Why nobody is bothering to answer tbh? I even bought the e-book, but i got no support to my questions.. No support at all.
Old 11-04-2018
Threadstarter  

Still nobody, eh?