Amazon Ghost Didn't Answer this question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Amazon Tracking

Amazon Tracking General discussions on Amazon tracking, browser cookies, flash objects, browser fingerprinting and more.

Old 11-03-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Amazon Ghost Didn't Answer this question

I just read Amazon Ghost but still have a few questions.
I have a new pc, friend info, Verizon Mifi hotspot device, and a new phone and mobile phone number. I have three questions. 1. Can this new mobile log into Amazon account central when it was used at a house wifi were Amazon suspend that person account? The phone would be used in retail stores for retail arbitrage so it needs access to Amazon sellers central.
2. If the new pc was setup on a person wifi ban from Amazon but never used to access Amazon, can this new pc be tracked?
3. With the Verizon hotspot device, do I still need to get a Static IP VPN service?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-03-2018

Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to flyriver
Default Re: Amazon Ghost Didn't Answer this question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazebam View Post
I just read Amazon Ghost but still have a few questions.
I have a new pc, friend info, Verizon Mifi hotspot device, and a new phone and mobile phone number. I have three questions. 1. Can this new mobile log into Amazon account central when it was used at a house wifi were Amazon suspend that person account? The phone would be used in retail stores for retail arbitrage so it needs access to Amazon sellers central.
2. If the new pc was setup on a person wifi ban from Amazon but never used to access Amazon, can this new pc be tracked?
3. With the Verizon hotspot device, do I still need to get a Static IP VPN service?
1. Yes as long as your connected to the new wifi (new ip) when accessing amazon.
2. The ip address could be saved somewhere in the browsers history. Create a new user on the pc and use the new users browser.
3. It is better if they see the same IP address everytime. You want to be sure that any IP is fresh from a reliable provider.
Old 11-04-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

What if the phone will just connect via LTE, in retail stores, even though the mobile has connected to a suspended person wifi, will they identify that mobile?
Old 11-04-2018

Longevity: 36%

The rule of thumb is to make sure amazon sees you as a brand new seller with no connections to anyone possibly suspended
Old 11-04-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

The phone or the hotspot does not matter if it was used before

The IP itself that you get from connecting to the internet is what amazon is looking at

As long as the IP is unique and never used before, then you're fine using a hotspot or mobile phone to connect.

Assuming you understand all the other stealth principles (getting a new cheap tablet or laptop, is typically the easier option)
Old 11-04-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

You're Beautiful
The Following User Says Thank You to Blazebam For This Useful Post:
dmd (11-17-2018)
Old 11-04-2018

Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to flyriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazebam View Post
What if the phone will just connect via LTE, in retail stores, even though the mobile has connected to a suspended person wifi, will they identify that mobile?
From what I remember having been able to find. In terms of an iphone. When an app is downloaded, whatever key is stored for tracking is changed everytime the app is deleted and re-downloaded. I dont remember exactly where I read that, it may have been in some type of Apple privacy policy.
Old 11-16-2018

Longevity: 39%

Sorry if this was brought up by others.

How about using a brand new phone hooked on a data plan for your stealth account? Basically you'd only access the stealth seller central using that phone and data plan (no home wifi).

Would that work stealth wise?
Old 11-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Yes that should work just fine

Make sure to keep tracking the IPs you use if you use multiple accounts to not accidentally use the same IP on more than 1 store (instant link/suspension)