Paypal stealth cashout to bitcoin service. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-05-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Paypal stealth cashout to bitcoin service.

Hi guys.

I just wanted to get a take on why someone would want to cashout their stealth paypal accounts for ebay with bitcoin at a (15 - 30% loss currency conversion) when they can easily get a new bank to transfer the money to.

I seen the new service offered by a seller on here offering this and was wondering why it seemed popular.

I have about 30 bank numbers and literally can cancel several and re open with new numbers just for my eBay Stealth accounts. Plus paypal never knows your bank name that is associated.

What are some reasons you guys are choosing this route?

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-05-2018

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Paypal stealth cashout to bitcoin service.

maybe some people don't leave in US, they live in countries where it is more difficult to open bank account ?
MAybe some people have US paypal but they live in another country so they can't open US bank account ?
Old 11-05-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
maybe some people don't leave in US, they live in countries where it is more difficult to open bank account ?
MAybe some people have US paypal but they live in another country so they can't open US bank account ?

those are good possibilities. I just wonder with ebay + paypal 13% fee and the 20% paypal to bitcoin fee (I asked the seller) , how can those people profit with 33% deducted?

Any other theories?

Thanks tooknapa
Old 11-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

1)Emergencies happen.

2)There may be other opportunities that only BTC can buy.

3)People may be in the chexsystem and cannot get bank accounts.

4)Some people may be looking into doing BTC loans and need BTC to start up

5)Others may just want to be as anon as possible

These are the prices you pay for the freedoms of commerce.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (11-05-2018), phaz0rz (11-06-2018)
Old 11-05-2018

Longevity: 43%

probably easier to cash out for BTC too
Old 11-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

There will always be people who will be hell bent on buying crypto and accept a 20-30% loss to do the conversion. There is a guy in the marketplace that does paypal to BTC trades, but expect the rate to be in line with the risk.
Old 11-05-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
There will always be people who will be hell bent on buying crypto and accept a 20-30% loss to do the conversion. There is a guy in the marketplace that does paypal to BTC trades, but expect the rate to be in line with the risk.
he's who I'm referring to. He wants 20% which is worth it but 13% more from ebay and I don't see how someone can profit unless they want this for other reasons besides ebay.
Old 11-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepianoman View Post
he's who I'm referring to. He wants 20% which is worth it but 13% more from ebay and I don't see how someone can profit unless they want this for other reasons besides ebay.
Some people are just willing to take that loss

If they sell something at 40% profit even after a 33% cut they still make 7% profit which is better than no profit at all

Its usually a calculated cashing out method. I also expect 20% fee is towards the higher end and most people are getting it at 10% or so
Old 11-05-2018

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Hi guys.

I just wanted to get a take on why someone would want to cashout their stealth paypal accounts for ebay with bitcoin at a (15 - 30% loss currency conversion) when they can easily get a new bank to transfer the money to.

I seen the new service offered by a seller on here offering this and was wondering why it seemed popular.

I have about 30 bank numbers and literally can cancel several and re open with new numbers just for my eBay Stealth accounts. Plus paypal never knows your bank name that is associated.

Thanks.
Some countries dont have PayPal, or have recently had PayPal axed, i.e. Turkey.

"PayPal to halt operations in Turkey after losing license, impacts ‘hundreds of thousands’"
https://techcrunch.com/2016/05/31/pa...-of-thousands/

So they resort to opening PayPal in other countries, where they can't also have a bank. So they take the hit.

Of course you'll need the high profit margins to be able to take the hit in the first place.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (11-05-2018)
Old 11-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Hi guys.

Thanks.
Crypto-cashing is still relatively new. Not sure if it's super popular as yet though there are some takers - likely more ppl who can't get a bank going for withdrawal.
Old 11-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

The MAIN reason you are going to take a 20% hit on the PP to crypto conversion is the high amount of RISK this type of deal entails.

There is nothing preventing you from doing a dispute/chargeback after the deal is done. PayPal is always reversable, crypto is not.

Add to this risk, and you have the endless number of scams out there. Crypto & scams go hand & hand.
Old 11-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
1)Emergencies happen.

6. They are selling counterfeit goods with a huge mark up

7. They are scammers

8. A combination of 6 & 7.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (11-06-2018), nickopedia (11-06-2018), sax4 (11-06-2018)
Old 11-06-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post

7. They are scammers

Precisely this. No legit business can afford to lose 20% which seems to be the going rate for the exchange.
Old 11-06-2018

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 33%

Just went through this discussion and will leave just ONE UNIQUE comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
1)Emergencies happen.

Well answered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juke123321 View Post
probably easier to cash out for BTC too
Also YES.

Quote:
First of All, Thanks for the irony
This statement is absolutely false. I don't have a fixed rate. and I could repeat it every single day.
While some very risky customer might pay fees like 25% or even more, other might pay 15% or even more less.
Many factors apply here like the Age of your Account, the country, the type of transactions, Amounts etc etc
An other important factor is the current market (how is the current demand on the market - I mean on the exchange market - what are the moves etc..).
And I always try to get the best rates for my customers.
Go on sites like Localbitcoins, paxful, I'm sure that my price will not be the highest and I'm sure that the Sellers will not take the time to understand you as I do. They will just give you a Price and tell you what to do, that's all. Just like a bar where you come in, pick up a drink, pay and leaves the place.
Here you receive a SERVICE: This has a value of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
The MAIN reason you are going to take a 20% hit on the PP to crypto conversion is the high amount of RISK this type of deal entails.

There is nothing preventing you from doing a dispute/chargeback after the deal is done. PayPal is always reversable, crypto is not.

Add to this risk, and you have the endless number of scams out there. Crypto & scams go hand & hand.
And Yes, I always take a risk when accepting your (referring to customers willing to exchange their funds for bitcoin) money. I don't always end up the day without being scammed. It's as Risk to consider.
I try to reduce this risk by not accepting everyone as customer.
Not because someone might offer me 50% take out, I would necessary accept. Unlike you think, I will not accept such customers.
It's not just about how much you pay.
That's why I never give my Email before being sure I can accept your money.

Quote:

7. They are scammers

I'm sorry man, I just don't agree with this. Not every buyer is a Seller. They are also normal people like YOU and ME who just want to buy Bitcoin and make some profit out of it by trading on platforms like Bitfinex etc. And for privacy reason (Privacy is an universal right), they don't want to use such complicated services like Coinbase.
And not every Seller is a Scammer.
People used to exchange on sites like Paxful and LocalBitcoin, so does it mean they are all scammers or sellings counterfeit?
Guys why do you think that when you sell a product the margin should be low?? I always read that.
Do you know how much margin Apple is doing per iPhone? Do you know their production costs?
If you do a business where your margin is just 2%, then you are just doing something wrong and every business has costs.
A Shop in the street has different costs than an online shop. Anyway, we are not here in a marketing and Sales class

And finally to the OP

Quote:
Hi guys.

Thanks.
You claim having 30+ different bank accounts... How is it possible...? I should be more afraid of you.

And NOTE that while people want to get rid of their PAYPAL funds, other really need it for their legit business expenses!!!

For anything else, feel free to PM Me. As said at the beginning, I will just comment once on your thread.

Thanks for your time guys!

P.S: Where are my Bitcoins from? I'm seeing already some speculation going on about it. They are bought directly on Trading platforms like Bitfinex or sometimes from Mining. They are 100% clean.
However, you can still tumble my coins if you have some doubt but really not needed.
And as you have your reasons to manage 30+ bank accounts, other would choose to just exchange it against Cryptocurrencies and take advantage of these ecosystems. Thanks for accepting and respecting their choice.

Last edited by @NasterXchange; 11-06-2018 at 03:23 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to @NasterXchange For This Useful Post:
Elliot (01-23-2019), JamesNorth101 (11-06-2018), newjerseymax (11-06-2018), nickopedia (11-07-2018)
Old 11-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I haven't used MasterNaster's service yet since I'm not sure if he likes me (I made some kind of comment in his thread about scammers), but if you think about it, there's probably no stealthier way to buy BTC for DNM's. :D

Other than cash in a paper bag to a guy on LBC, I guess. But someone could always access your LBC account and see who've you've been trading with. Not a problem if Naster sends the BTC straight to dream lol.

Nice rebuttal BTW, naster.
Old 11-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

No faulting that well thought out reply @MasterNaster
Old 11-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
No faulting that well thought out reply @MasterNaster
In agreement with this bossman James here
Old 11-06-2018

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

I agree. You'll have black sheep in every aspect of a trade. It's inevitable. Doesn't necessarily mean you pack your bags and stop doing business.
Old 11-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
I'm sorry man, I just don't agree with this.
You're entitled to your opinion as I'm entitled to mine.

The majority of the folk buying Bitcoin from you on this forum are doing exactly as I describe. Once you get taken to the cleaners a few times or get your Paypal limited by being associated with so many fraudulent accounts you'll change your mind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (11-06-2018), nickopedia (11-08-2018)
Old 11-06-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You're entitled to your opinion as I'm entitled to mine.

The majority of the folk buying Bitcoin from you on this forum are doing exactly as I describe. Once you get taken to the cleaners a few times or get your Paypal limited by being associated with so many fraudulent accounts you'll change your mind.
His bitcoin could be worse than the majority of cb's he's taking in. Maybe this is just a way to withdraw his bitcoin into usd. Although there's more chargebacks with paypal, the few that lasts are legit money, while no one knows what kind of linkage that bitcoin has to their verified wallet.
Old 11-06-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by @MasterNaster View Post
And finally to the OP

You claim having 30+ different bank accounts... How is it possible...? I should be more afraid of you.

And NOTE that while people want to get rid of their PAYPAL funds, other really need it for their legit business expenses!!!

For anything else, feel free to PM Me. As said at the beginning, I will just comment once on your thread.

Thanks for your time guys!

Interesting that you assumed I was afraid of you. Wasn't I just questioning why people would choose this service, not you the seller.

We're taught on this forum to get multiple bank accounts in order to carry out many ebay stealth accounts. This is pretty common knowledge around here, you should buy Aspkins guide lol. I have around 30 niche ebay's.. some on here have more than I do, they're scary I know.

Last edited by thepianoman; 11-06-2018 at 02:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to thepianoman For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (11-06-2018)
Old 01-21-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I haven't used MasterNaster's service yet since I'm not sure if he likes me (I made some kind of comment in his thread about scammers), but if you think about it, there's probably no stealthier way to buy BTC for DNM's. :D

Other than cash in a paper bag to a guy on LBC, I guess. But someone could always access your LBC account and see who've you've been trading with. Not a problem if Naster sends the BTC straight to dream lol.

Nice rebuttal BTW, naster.
What is DNM phaz0rz ? Also why is it best to send btc straight to dream. Is it okay if I pm you? You seem knowledgeable about this stuff.