Should I or shouldnt I? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-03-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Should I or shouldnt I?

Since I have my new account up and running good and now have 35 feedback, I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be wise to sell some of the items I used to sell, here and there with some new items in between.

The last item I sold was the money maker, I was shipping 50 boxes a day of these items until they canned me. I see a couple other sellers selling the same type items and selling the heck out of the items, one seller sold over 1k items of these things last month and the other 600. When I was selling they were like 100 or so, they have picked up my business and in a hurry.

I just wonder if I list these items will that get my canned again, don't know if they watch items or not, but didnt want to start listing a few of these items and get booted.

Its a shame and bugs the heck out of me because I was making some serious money and shipping allot of boxes and it is rather easy money and greta profits other then dealing with a few buyers who whine, but I can deal with them for the amount money I made.

Finger is getting itchy when I see the other two sellers raking in the cash.

Any thoughts?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-04-2007

Longevity: 99%

give it a try and try again.....
Old 09-04-2007
Threadstarter  

Thanks to you both.

Suspension was not because of the items I listed, it was duie to me sending an email to a con artist seller of a laptop who I paid and never got the latop that was well over 1k. I told him I was coming to get my laptop or my money.
They considered it a personal threat and canned me for it.

These items are automatic sellers with great profits.

Wonder if they look for those items being sold again as I sold a ton of it over and over and over again and right now only 2 sellers know the source so far and both are selling them like crazy.

If I took the chance and they canned me again guess I tried.
Old 09-04-2007
Threadstarter  

I just took a look at the other sellers of this product and woweeee.
At the least I know one of them made 5k profit last month with the amount of sales because I know what they paid for the items.

Worth a try?
Old 09-04-2007

I will give you a definitive answer as soon as you PM me with your item. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-04-2007

Yeah PM me too, I'm dying to know.
I'll work on keeping phantom accounts up and running if I can move that much stuff
Old 09-04-2007

me too! Just out of curiosity. And btw, so you never got your money or your laptop? Is this ebayer still active?
Old 09-04-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
I will give you a definitive answer as soon as you PM me with your item. Thanks in advance.
Duhhh.......... If I got to give your my trade secret for your advise then I guess I don't want your advise.

With only 3 total sellers on ebay selling this product and only 2 of them knowing the direct source, I would not pass it out, would you?

It's an automatic seller, has been for 2 years running and even the post office won't let me come in the front door anymore they make me ring the bell and leave me a cart.

This item is money in the bank and I see the other 2 selling double and triple while I was off ebay, no way do I want another person to compete with.

Would you give me the source for your products if you sold almost everything you list? I didnt think so, that would be plain tupid.....
Old 09-04-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko07 View Post
me too! Just out of curiosity. And btw, so you never got your money or your laptop? Is this ebayer still active?
Got my laptop.... a long while after the fact, found a way to get it and it was shipped pretty damn quick too.
Yes, they are active and still selling tons of puters and parts, SD cards, laptop bags, cell phone stuff etc.
Old 09-05-2007
Threadstarter  

I sure wouldn't do that and someone else must not have ever been on forums, you always need to hide your ID on ANY forum. And, some people seem to forget that people have woke up alittle earlier in the morning then others.
Old 09-05-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
I don't advise PMing anyone with any personal details about your business here. You never know for sure who anyone is here, and besides, who knows if someone won't get upset at what you write next week and turn you in to EBAY out of spite. Sounds harsh, but there is at least one person on this forum who has threatened just that.

Luckily, that person is full of hot air and has no idea who the other person was, or what his EBAY usernames might have been.
Yes, it's unfortunate, but this sort of thing happens all the time at ebay so I see no reason why this forum would not be immune. And it's a damn shame too because think how much better off we all would be for the information if we could all just keep our ids in check. But like that's going to change

Quote:
As Herod the Great told the Emperor Claudius, "Trust No One." Of course what he really meant, was "on the internet." :-)
Stalin too. Of course Stalin didn't even trust himself so I guess Fox Mulder had the advantage there.
Old 09-05-2007

Can't blame you for not divulging, was just something that I thought could maybe spin off of and not steal. There is a niche for everyone, the trick is to find it. I'm sure there are a lot of users who have good dropshipping sources and only sell 1% of the items available to them...would like to take a look at the other 99% if you know what I mean.
Old 09-05-2007

Quote:
I don't advise PMing anyone with any personal details about your business here. You never know for sure who anyone is here, and besides, who knows if someone won't get upset at what you write next week and turn you in to EBAY out of spite. Sounds harsh, but there is at least one person on this forum who has threatened just that.

Luckily, that person is full of hot air and has no idea who the other person was, or what his EBAY usernames might have been.

As Herod the Great told the Emperor Claudius, "Trust No One." Of course what he really meant, was "on the internet." :-)
lol, that is why you never even give out a hint of your ID on a forum as previously mentioned. And I was just curious as to the item, didn't wanna know his ebay id. Can you make this item at home lol? Can you at least tell me that? I have an item that I can make at home, I get about $70 bucks each 3 day sale on it. lol, some of you might say it's chump change, but it's good for me.
Old 09-05-2007
Threadstarter  

Do not make it, I order it after it is paid--no inventory! it is in my hands in 2 days, I ship it the third day and only touch it to wrap it and put into the box.
Easy peasy, what I feel is allot of profit ( around 25.00 per item ) for doing nothing but tossing it into a box and hitting the relist button over and over again.
It's the huge amount of sales that are over and over and over again that adds up.
I have sold 127 of these in one day before, during the last Christmas season rush.
I dont have time to make anything at home.

Dog- I tried several dropshippers and they all scammed me. I don't even try them anymore.
Old 09-05-2007

Thanks, a little direction was all I wanted.

You might want to be careful though, because if there aren't a whole lot of people selling them, it might make you stick out...just be sure you have a nicely seasoned account in reserve just in case
Old 09-06-2007

ebay glad you got your laptop. I got a really nice sony from a seller who sellas a crap load of sony on ebay i wonder what liquidator hes buying from?
Old 09-06-2007

know whos also got a ton of business going with alot of negs? oemkings they do like 3k transactions a month selling cells where r they getting them?
Old 09-07-2007

ebay-sucks - How do you usually do the multiple sales in one day? Multiple item auction? I know there are limits on some of that so I was just curious if you set up separate listings or no?
Old 09-07-2007

I think you were right not to give out the info. Not so much because of anyone on here, but because of Ebay. If I were Ebay, I'd have someone monitoring this site on a daily basis. "Keep your friend close, but keep your enemies closer!"
Old 09-07-2007

dude i wouldnt say anything cause im greedy and wouldnt want competition theres like 70 users on this forum atleast thats 70 more people to compete with. that would suck! lol