eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Goods got seized by Customs
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,019 Times in 708 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Re: Goods got seized by Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by titi3000 View Post
After losing my job, I started my cell phone repair store a year ago, recently, I switched to Vendors in China to buy parts, instead of buying from local. Three weeks ago, I bought some LCDs and backglass of iPhone 8, 8 plus and about 15 lighting cables and a machine to remove backglass. This vendors sent two packages, one is a machine, another is LCDs and parts as mention above. After a week, I got my machine from DHL, but don't get second package(parts package) yet. I have tracked my package and it seems to be still at custom. I don't think there are any logos on iphone LCDs, but I believe there will be Apple logos on backglasses and I don't know if any Apple logo on cables. What can I do If my package is seized? Will I get my money back from Vendor if my package is seized(I paid wire transfer)? Is it a criminal? What I'm going to do if custom officers stop by my store and asks me to sign something? Will I need to hire a lawyer?(I don't have much money to pay lawyer fee)and this job is temporary in time of searching for another job. Total value included machine is $1250, ans shipping address is a store I share with another guy.
Thank you very much!
Highly doubt you will get your money back

Depending on the size of the packages and how many branded items, they may have seized them if they havent moved by a certain time.

You may also expect a letter from customs in the mail telling you your next steps.

You are risking your business and partnership by using foo foo items.

Yes, this is criminal.

Just have to wait and see what happens next.

Aspkin Group