Hit a Road Block :( API & IPN Questions. PLEASE HELP :( - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-16-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Hit a Road Block :( API & IPN Questions. PLEASE HELP :(

Story:
I own some websites that sell Instagram Followers. I use Woocommerce with PayPal Checkout. My PayPal was suspended last week and now I'm losing tons of business every day.

I opened a Stealth Personal PayPal account yesterday. Everything went great. However I need to update the PayPal in my Website Checkout (Woocommerce)

When updating the Paypal receiver email. It shows a Warning saying
"If your PayPal Email differs from the PayPal email entered above, input your main receiver email for your PayPal Account here. This is to Validate IPN Requests."
"It is strongly reccomended you do not change the receiver email address if you have active subscriptions with PayPal

This is unfortunate because I do have active subscribers to my website.

Does IPN work with stealth accounts. I can simply update my email. and notify my customers to sign up again I guess.

2nd question is API. Woocommerce needs my PayPal API info for my woocommerce check out. Can I get API info on a personal stealth?

What do you guys reccomend? Please help! :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-16-2018

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Hit a Road Block :( API & IPN Questions. PLEASE HELP :(

If you are using another PayPal account on the same website, it will be limited. You would need a whole new domain name.

Time to move to BTC/ETH/LTC payments for your SMM Panel.
The Following User Says Thank You to ouako For This Useful Post:
SrgntGhost (11-16-2018)
Old 11-16-2018
Threadstarter  

Is this confirmed? How would they track my Domain name? You're telling me I can never do PayPal business from my website again? That seems intense. I have a ton invested into branding. So I'm hoping this isnt truee. It's actually like 10 websites. They all had the same PayPal email for check out.
Does anybody have experience with Woocommerce and Stealth accounts?
Old 11-16-2018

Longevity: 33%

If I am not mistake, PayPal is able to tell what website the payments are coming from. So by linking a new PayPal to your account, you are basically telling them "I own this website". They will see this and know its linked to a limited account.
The Following User Says Thank You to ouako For This Useful Post:
SrgntGhost (11-16-2018)
Old 11-16-2018
Threadstarter  

So I have 10 websites that are all the pretty much same sites. But with different branding..

All 10 sites had the same paypal checkout info. So what...does this mean they ban all 10 of my websites?

Also I didnt get suspended randomly. I got suspended because I called in trying to get reference transactions added. And they ask you a bunch or questions about what you sell and yada yada. After giving them the info. They banned my account and said my business plan is too "risky"
Old 11-16-2018
Threadstarter  

This is the email I got:

Thank you for giving PayPal a try to be your payment partner.

Unfortunately, we are unable to continue offering our services to you at this time due to the following reason(s):

- There has been a change in your business model or your business model is considered high risk due to one or a combination of the following: how and when items or services are delivered, items or services being sold, or inventory management.

Does this seem like something they would flag my website for?
Old 11-16-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouako View Post
If I am not mistake, PayPal is able to tell what website the payments are coming from. So by linking a new PayPal to your account, you are basically telling them "I own this website". They will see this and know its linked to a limited account.
What do you think of this?
https://wooglobalcart.com/plugin-features/
Thinking this WooCommerce Plug-In came from heaven. I'm sure it could help alot of people in my situation. Seems Legit!

Appears to let you connect your shopping cart on multiple websites. And select one domain for checkout. Which is perfect. Because I have 10 websites selling the same thing. The customer can get sent to the new domain for checkout purposes. And if I get banned again. I can always change the checkout domain. Rather than having to rebrand 10 websites. What do you think?
Old 04-13-2019

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrgntGhost View Post
What do you think of this?
https://wooglobalcart.com/plugin-features/
Thinking this WooCommerce Plug-In came from heaven. I'm sure it could help alot of people in my situation. Seems Legit!

Appears to let you connect your shopping cart on multiple websites. And select one domain for checkout. Which is perfect. Because I have 10 websites selling the same thing. The customer can get sent to the new domain for checkout purposes. And if I get banned again. I can always change the checkout domain. Rather than having to rebrand 10 websites. What do you think?
I currently use automated PP invoices to be sent. When customers place an order, it automatically sends an invoice from the stealth account to their email. Automation bots help me manage this..

Love this approach, this exactly how we can go around the PayPal linking the banned ID. Sending the payment to PP portal, from a different source (domain). I have yet to try setting this up through the app. have you tried it , how is it going for you?